Pj Support Thread 2010 Pt.1

I like the new Chanel Particulere nail polish, but at £20 for a bottle and a wait list, I think I'll pass. :look: A waiting list for nail polish!!!

i bought a bottle of chanel 219 a year or two ago. i loved that color - so gorgeous. i hope i can find it...

i usually just use all of the thick part of the coconut milk. at the bottom of the can is usually pretty watery so i use that as a final rinse. then i jusr eyeball the honey and evoo. i dont use much of those two because the coconut milk can stand on its own and be amazing.

it looks as bad as the snow storm we had a few weeks ago. so im in the house all day.

It does, maybe they'll close the government Monday:grin: I know schools will be close.

Girl I already decided that's all I'm going to buy myself with my tax return, and then save the rest. There are some new collections coming out and I NEED them :lol: Polish is such a cheap and fun way to change your look :yep:

Girl, I couldn't think of the Color Last Night when I got my Pedi. I knew it was Madhatter something.

So, I ended up getting Russian Rouge something? I always get OPI for My Pedi. The YT Girl that does it is a Polishing Genuis. I 'rarely' get Essie (although she always tries to show me some comparable colors to the OPI)

My Former Pedicurist also used OPI, Essie and Creatives. (i think it's called). But I primarily stick with OPI.

Girl, I tried Clorox and eerthang. I think it was that dang Wheat Germ Oil. It's staining.

I ain't thinkin' 'bout them.:lachen:@bolded.

I wouldn't wear it out of the house.:look:

Maybe that Hot Pink/Black/White Swirly Print One, but not the one I have.:nono:

*i wish prettywrap would have a sale*:rolleyes:

They need to have a sale, when is the last time you went to the website. Hopefully she will get some new colors. Because you know i like to wear mine to work, Ha.:grin:

^^ It may become cheaper on ebay, I remember jumping through hoops to get black satin, I have used it 3 times, so I have to leave nail polishes alone!!Lol!!! I was lazy on my hair and lazy still on my nails!!Lol!!

Girl, I couldn't think of the Color Last Night when I got my Pedi. I knew it was Madhatter something.

So, I ended up getting Russian Rouge something? I always get OPI for My Pedi. The YT Girl that does it is a Polishing Genuis. I 'rarely' get Essie (although she always tries to show me some comparable colors to the OPI)

My Former Pedicurist also used OPI, Essie and Creatives. (i think it's called). But I primarily stick with OPI.

Mad as a Hatter.

Is the color you're wearing a dark blue? The only OPI I can think of with Russian in the name is Russian Navy.

I love me some Essie, their polishes apply like butter!

They need to have a sale, when is the last time you went to the website. Hopefully she will get some new colors. Because you know i like to wear mine to work, Ha.:grin:

I sent the link in several threads where folx was asking what could they sleep in that doesn't come off, wear out edges, etc......:look:

I really like the way my hair feels after taking it off the next a.m. It's Great.

So, I prolly looked at it a week or so ago?:look: I'd love to have that Hot Pink/Black/White Swirly one.:grin:

Try e-bay:yep:

that's where i got it from last time. it was already discontinued then. not sure what the market looks like now. and then there was original and one with sparkles... i got the original.

eta: found mine... maybe that's what i'll paint my nails with next.

Mad as a Hatter.

Is the color you're wearing a dark blue? The only OPI I can think of with Russian in the name is Russian Navy.

I love me some Essie, their polishes apply like butter!

I Called!:lachen:

It's from the Indian Collection: Royal Rajah Ruby.:look:

I do Love the one from the Russian Collection Midnight in Moscow.:lick:

i bought a bottle of chanel 219 a year or two ago. i loved that color - so gorgeous. i hope i can find it...

The annoying thing about Chanel is they bring out a lot of stuff as limited edition, and when they finish - that's it and there's only so much bulk buying you can do! I'm still getting over the fact that I can no longer get my favourite Levres Scintillantes lip gloss anymore.

I keep looking at my baby's hair. It is really growing well and getting a lot longer, I wish she would let me try to braid it.

why, oh WHY did you have to post this?! i was satisfied with my lil satin/silk/something scarf...and now this. *looks up* oh lawd, what is I gon do?!

If what you're wearing is causing any slippage in the middle of the night.....:look:

You need to certainly invest in the prettywrap. It stays put. And it keeps your Hair totally moisturized.:yep:

And it is far superior than those 'fakey' stain/polyester tryna' be/wannabe satin caps.:lachen:

Back