Pj Support Thread 2010 Pt.1

My feelings are so hurt about that steamer. This morning my little reminder alarm went off to remind me to order mine. :sad: I've been counting down on it too.:nono:

:nono: *sighing sadly

I called today and Mark said the shipment was delayed by the manufacter 2 weeks.

Sooooo, Feb. 10 is now going to be like Feb. 21....

I am going to have my color put in next week with my relaxer. I tried to wait to steam it in, but I can't wait an extra 2 weeks. When I get my steamer on the 21 I'll be able to do another color for next month.

I am waiting.... Patiently.....

Not buying products has made me use what's in my stash so I feel like I'm rediscovering my old favorites. I'm in love with my CON (green) again. It took me a minute to find it in the DMV so I picked up a few bottles :look:. Those in addition to my poo bars ensures that I will probably never have to buy shampoo again but I am interested in that Moku shampoo from Komaza. I used Hairveda's Moist PRO for the first time in a long time. That stuff smells sooooo good :lick:.

I am thinking about throwing a tablespoon of henna in with my other powders when I do a gloss tomorrow. I really hope my hair doesn't turn red or my lose its curls over such a negligable amount of henna.
What kind of henna do you use? That Karishma henna turn my hair red even with a majority mix of indigo. I was trying to cover the grays. It's a strong henna I still have some red even after using bigen.

I reeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllly want to put extensions/braids in and forget about my hair for the next 4 months :look:

Is there a style that can last 4 months? :lol:

Last edited:
What kind of henna do you use? That Karishma henna turn my hair red even with a majority mix of indigo. I was trying to cover the grays. It's a strong henna I still have some red even after using bigen.
Whoa, I am glad you posted this. I was going to go to the indian market and buy the karishma today. I think they had Jamila too. I wonder if a tablespoon would be as strong. :look:

Whoa, I am glad you posted this. I was going to go to the indian market and buy the karishma today. I think they had Jamila too. I wonder if a tablespoon would be as strong. :look:

I don't know it it just my hair, or I did something wrong but I won't be using it anymore. I seen some other poster say they like Jamila and I did use that once it did not make my hair red so I may revisit.

Last edited:
I don't know it it just my hair, or I did something wrong but I won't be using it anymore. I seen some other poster say they like Jamila and I did use that once it did not make my hair red so I may revisit.
Thanks ltown, if they have Jamila, I may start with that.

:nono: *sighing sadly

I called today and Mark said the shipment was delayed by the manufacter 2 weeks.

Sooooo, Feb. 10 is now going to be like Feb. 21....

I am going to have my color put in next week with my relaxer. I tried to wait to steam it in, but I can't wait an extra 2 weeks. When I get my steamer on the 21 I'll be able to do another color for next month.

I am waiting.... Patiently.....

Awww man I'm so sorry! And here I am ready to post 'bout my beloved steamer. I'm about to give it a name... maybe Jose :grin:

I went to class last night and came home late. I didn't get a chance to say good night to the kids because they were passed out by the time I got home. BTW DH and I had a very long and serious talk last night so we're going to stay together. After that I let down my hair.. you guys do the math :lachen: Anyway so this morning I wake up and my stepdaughter has the most awesomest curls ever. I'm like get back in here, what the heck did you do to your hair its BEAUTIFUL (wish I had taken a pic) and she was hesitant but then admitted to me that she used my steamer last night :blush: while I was in school and her hair came out so pretty. I told her to just be careful with the steamer, its very fragile. I also made fun of her because she's been always crackin on my PJism and laughed when she saw the steamer, but somehow she's reapin the rewards of my craziness. She still wants me to cut her hair though. My DH would have a heart attack if I did that.

Awww man I'm so sorry! And here I am ready to post 'bout my beloved steamer. I'm about to give it a name... maybe Jose :grin:

I went to class last night and came home late. I didn't get a chance to say good night to the kids because they were passed out by the time I got home. BTW DH and I had a very long and serious talk last night so we're going to stay together. After that I let down my hair.. you guys do the math :lachen: Anyway so this morning I wake up and my stepdaughter has the most awesomest curls ever. I'm like get back in here, what the heck did you do to your hair its BEAUTIFUL (wish I had taken a pic) and she was hesitant but then admitted to me that she used my steamer last night :blush: while I was in school and her hair came out so pretty. I told her to just be careful with the steamer, its very fragile. I also made fun of her because she's been always crackin on my PJism and laughed when she saw the steamer, but somehow she's reapin the rewards of my craziness. She still wants me to cut her hair though. My DH would have a heart attack if I did that.

I am so happy for you :)

I am so happy for you :)

I realized its alot more complicated than just saying OK I'm done with you, get out of my face. I've been raising his kids for 7 years and they call me mom. Plus I do love him even though sometimes I want to punch him in the face :lachen:

I got paid today and I'm eyeing a dryer on salonsrus.com's website. My sister has the same one and its so nice. Should I do it? I really do need it. I got an extra $150 in my paycheck today (I worked OT and forgot) and the dryer is $130....

I.Can't.Breathe!

PRO-1028.jpg

I realized its alot more complicated than just saying OK I'm done with you, get out of my face. I've been raising his kids for 7 years and they call me mom. Plus I do love him even though sometimes I want to punch him in the face :lachen:

I got paid today and I'm eyeing a dryer on salonsrus.com's website. My sister has the same one and its so nice. Should I do it? I really do need it. I got an extra $150 in my paycheck today (I worked OT and forgot) and the dryer is $130....

I.Can't.Breathe!

I think you should save a little more and just get a pibbs :look:

I.Can't.Breathe!

PRO-1028.jpg
Marriage is hard work :yep: I am so glad you decided to work it out.

I don't have that dryer BM, but I ordered a professional one from Sally's. I LOVE IT SO MUCH. I will never use a little hooded dryer again. You should definitely go ahead and get it.

My hair toys shipped today. QueCraft is FAST!!!!

BostonMaria, I'm happy for you and the family. Going to school and manage family can be stressful.

I think you should save a little more and just get a pibbs :look:

Can you recommend a website that has a Pibbs dryer? I love your signature BTW I always stare at it LOL Maybe its all the colors

Marriage is hard work :yep: I am so glad you decided to work it out.

I don't have that dryer BM, but I ordered a professional one from Sally's. I LOVE IT SO MUCH. I will never use a little hooded dryer again. You should definitely go ahead and get it.

My hair toys shipped today. QueCraft is FAST!!!!

Yeah my QueCraft order shipped the same day I ordered mine. I hope I end up liking her hair toys + service because they're inexpensive and I will order more.

Which dryer did you order from Sally's?

ETA: I need a dryer that will fit HUGE rollers. Right now I'm using the grey rollers because that's the only thing that can fit under my dryer. I really fit into the huge green (I think 3") rollers. My kids have longer hair than me and they need those huge rollers too. Right now my hooded dryer just isn't cuttin it. I'll probably give it away once I get my Pibbs.

Last edited:
BM & mkd--I ordered from Quecraft a while back when msa posted the link. She does ship fast but it takes a minute to get here to the US. The quality is great. I can't really give a review because I haven't used what I bought yet :nono:. Um yea I have a lot of accessories too.

I'm sitting in class playing in my hair again(when I should be paying attention:perplexed to my professor..) planning my "all out assualt" on my hair tonight, and who is sitting 2 seats to my left...

du du du duhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! The same guy from class last night.:lick: :lachen:

Are there any YT videos that can show a newb how to braid ? All I can do is 2 strand twist!

I keep hearing about steamers, Pibbs...and I am just gonna walk on buy for the time being. Do I want one? Oh yeah:yep:, but I wouldn't have a place to put it!

Got my shipping notice from Meow. Haven't even received the products yet, but I wanna order more :look: I still need another train case. One on wheels.

so today i pre co washed with a mix of giovanni xtreme protein and giovanni nutra fix. left that on for 15 minutes then co washed with organix coconut milk conditioner mixed with evoo, avocado oil, wheat germ oil, lots of honey and i think i added jojoba oil too. my hair was a rough mess lmao. yea i wont be using that anymore. but you know what i used to soften my hair up? aveda brilliant conditioner that ive had for 2 years:blush: and its been sitting in the shower for more than 6 months:blush: so im sure that cut down on the shelf life seeing as it was always in a hot area. but it worked and i didnt see mold so i guess im good.
used my good ole kbb hair milk and shea butter to put my hair in a puff:wallbash::ohwell:. if i have ever been tired of anything its a puff. oh well.

so today i pre co washed with a mix of giovanni xtreme protein and giovanni nutra fix. left that on for 15 minutes then co washed with organix coconut milk conditioner mixed with evoo, avocado oil, wheat germ oil, lots of honey and i think i added jojoba oil too. my hair was a rough mess lmao. yea i wont be using that anymore. but you know what i used to soften my hair up? aveda brilliant conditioner that ive had for 2 years:blush: and its been sitting in the shower for more than 6 months:blush: so im sure that cut down on the shelf life seeing as it was always in a hot area. but it worked and i didnt see mold so i guess im good.
used my good ole kbb hair milk and shea butter to put my hair in a puff:wallbash::ohwell:. if i have ever been tired of anything its a puff. oh well.

Same. I can only do puffs and 2 strand twists:sad:.

Organix smells and looks good.. left my hair a HAM too. I gave it to my DD who can put anything in her hair and it always looks pretty. I was very disappointed because I wanted it to work.

i have 2 other conditioners by organix so i hope i like them. its the vanilla something something and the shea butter something something lol.

I used Hairveda's amala shampoo today and I forgot how this shampoo lathers. Just a tiny bit lathes sooooo much!!!!

Im getting a sew-in tomorrow so I can give my hair a rest.

tomorrow i dont plan on going too many places. i have to make a couple of runs but i plan on being in the house for the most part. so i plan on giving my hair an amazing pre poo treatment with coconut milk, evoo and honey. then i will shampoo with black soap and deep condition with heat using kbb LL hair mask.
then im going to use honey hemp as a leave in and oyin shine and define and whipped pudding to twist my hair.
i havent done twists in a long time but im going to twist my hair for a week at a time from now on. i hate protective styling but it must be done lol. and im actually looking forward to it.

I want to do my hair but then I don't. It feels so moisturized but I want to retwist it or coil it but I am too lazy to actually doing anything. It has to be done and I dont want to wait until Sunday night and then freak out.

I'm so conflicted.. and lazy.

Back