Pj Support Thread 2010 Pt.1

Umm... I just bought a steamer for $114.95 w/free shipping :blush: I bought perfume :look:

Girl, I am glad you got a Steam-A!:yep: Let Us know when you use it! What you'll be Steaming with, How Long etc.....

Just all the Details.......:lachen: You know how we like it!

Did JJamiah's ever arrive?????:sad:

Does anyone know what's up with sunshine? Every time she closes its for longer and longer. I don't want to have to start hoarding shea butter:look:.
do you need some sunshine? i dont know when shes opening back up but i have an extra one if you want it.

i dont know why i stopped using regular shea butter(no added oils) on my hair. i swear nothing makes my hair feel better. qhemet heavy cream is a close second only on damp hair but shea butter outshines everything. infact shea butter is even better than shea butter mixed with oils IMO.

heeeeeeyyyyyyyy T. girl where you been?

I think this is a great thread, I am going to get a steamer and try as many products as I can before I can fall into a routine. So in effect I am a pj in training..Lol!

:shocked: Trust me...... A PJ is NOT Something One "Aspires" to Be!:nono:

It's filled with Days of: :drool: + :lovedrool: +:eek:

And People Start to think You're: :nuts:

And You Could end Up: :jail: Asking For: :help:

Never Aspire to be a PJ..................:cantlook: *refuses to watch*

do you need some sunshine? i dont know when shes opening back up but i have an extra one if you want it.

No i have plenty thanks che, its just that i don't want to end up looking for another moisturizer, i will see how things play out. I also have 2 different batches, my first 2 were nice and creamy, and this one is hard i hope its the same shea butter, i haven't used this one on my hair yet.

im about to challenge myself. my challenge will be to wear my hair out everyday. meaning i can not rock a puff:sad:. i want to wear my hair out and free everyday from now on. it seems like an easy thing but its not because as ive said many times, i have heat damage in the front. not to drag and pull anyone under the bus but i have seen naturals rock a wash and go with clear heat damage with no problem, so why cant i. i dont like the look of scraggly ends and i cant just chop it off because its in my bang area. but im going to so it anyway. plus im tired of wearing my hair pulled back because i alwasy think the head band is too tight even when it isnt.

No i have plenty thanks che, its just that i don't want to end up looking for another moisturizer, i will see how things play out. I also have 2 different batches, my first 2 were nice and creamy, and this one is hard i hope its the same shea butter, i haven't used this one on my hair yet.
cool. the one brownie sent me was so soft and creamy i was like:lick:. when i ordered myself you can tell the are whipped but they are a little hard. even though i keep them in a plastic drawer that can get warm inside. and the cocnut confidence is much dofter and creamier than the sunshines i have. i still love them though.

Are you ladies using distill water with your steamer, if you have use tap did you have any problems with mineral backup? I'm playing it safe and using distill but someone ask in another thread.

T, what does your wig look like? I have been internet wig shopping but I have not been able to find a half wig that I think matches my hair. I am going to keep looking and try the BSS store. The one I like is pretty great so maybe I will find something there.

Hey T! Hey La!

Question, to you ladies who have stretched long/transitioned and are stretching/transitioning:
Do you find your hair easier to manage with more or less frequent (co)washing? lately, i have only been able to do my hair once a week to once every 2 weeks, and i think i am liking it. But, I am 5 months post, and my hair is very curly and likes to tangle @ times. So, i am sure i will need to change some things soon...:perplexed?
I've cut back the cowashing but I wet my hair everyday with a spray bottle. I'm trying to hold out until March to up the cowashing but I don't know if I will make it. Yeah I tried to detangle only once last week and I will never do that again. I must detangle at least 2x/wk.

I have Panthenol & SAA. It sounds like I need to add BTMS to my stash. I always forget about the SAA and I haven't tried adding the Panthenol to anything yet.

I feel like I haven't finished a product in forever. This doing my hair only 2x/wk is overrated :spinning:. Anyways I finished a tube of Giovanni's Nutrafix Reconstructor. I have at least 1 back up.

man i havent done a coconut milk treatment in a minute. does cvs sell coconut milk?
cause if they do i will surely pick some up tonight.

also im excited i finially got a chance to purchase corinne bailey rae's new cd and i loves it already. i just adore her.

man i havent done a coconut milk treatment in a minute. does cvs sell coconut milk?
cause if they do i will surely pick some up tonight.

also im excited i finially got a chance to purchase corinne bailey rae's new cd and i loves it already. i just adore her.

I am sooo jealous! I have her last album and she is amazing!

Hey Sessy PJ's !!!!!:hiya2: What's Up? I see ya'll looking at Wigs & Thangs........Hopefully, ya'll are still using up stuff?:look:

Ok: I decided to incorporate some Cinnamon EO into my moisturizing Regi (for my Crown area)

......Can you Say::burning: And After::burn: That stuff ain't no joke.:nono: It literally brought tears to my eyes:lachen:

So.....I Won't be using that again tonight.:ohwell: I got to let thangs settle down a bit.

Looking forward to the weekend................I can't wait!:grin:

Welcome back! Is it that Espiritu de Canela?! That stuff is hella strong and no joke! :blush:

:shocked: Trust me...... A PJ is NOT Something One "Aspires" to Be!:nono:

It's filled with Days of: :drool: + :lovedrool: +:eek:

And People Start to think You're: :nuts:

And You Could end Up: :jail: Asking For: :help:

Never Aspire to be a PJ..................:cantlook: *refuses to watch*

LMAO!!! Amen to that. Trust me you don't want to be a PJ. Even crackheads laugh at us LOL

DISTILLED ONLY!:yep:

I'm under my steamer right now. Where do you guys get your distilled water? I really need to sign off of LHCF and study. I have a paper that I gotta finish tonight because its due tomorrow. I looove my steamer :spinning: I think I'm going to stay under here for another hour.

Welcome back! Is it that Espiritu de Canela?! That stuff is hella strong and no joke! :blush:

LMAO!!! Amen to that. Trust me you don't want to be a PJ. Even crackheads laugh at us LOL

I'm under my steamer right now. Where do you guys get your distilled water? I really need to sign off of LHCF and study. I have a paper that I gotta finish tonight because its due tomorrow. I looove my steamer :spinning: I think I'm going to stay under here for another hour.

:ohwell::lachen::lachen::lachen: Thats so wrong but sooo true!

T, what does your wig look like? I have been internet wig shopping but I have not been able to find a half wig that I think matches my hair. I am going to keep looking and try the BSS store. The one I like is pretty great so maybe I will find something there.

Hey T! Hey La!

Hey mk, hey everybody:wavey:.

Back