Pj Support Thread 2010 Pt.1

Yup! however I have no problem with gel...
I think it is all natural im not 1005 sure though...it mightbe one of those products thats like 90+ % natural though.
i dilute a lot of my sprays that dont do much for me on its own. try doing that.
like, i like the silky feel that curls quench gives me but it doesnt saturate my hair so i mixed it with water and juices and berries and i love it now. which is double good because juices and berries doesnt really work for me if its not hot outside.

also im watching Charz's hairveda review(again) and i think im going to start using my cocasta oil to seal again. i love that stuff but since i have been sealing everything with my shea butter i kinda forgot about cocasta. so yea... its time to use it again. also when i was relaxed i swear this stuff thickened my hair.
i need to break out the vatika too. its just sitting there.

che, ive been using the cocasta oil on my skin -- my skin has changed a lot since using it. it feels great!

I havent been using cocasta in my hair -- Im heavy handed and it ends up being too much oil in my hair. Ill revisit it though.

when I use VF, it drips down my face. am I using too much?

i love cocasta oil on my hair. it feels just like jbco to me. i have fine hair but it loves heavy products.
if it drips down your face im certain you are using too much unless you live where it is very hot. when my vatika forsting is melted what i usually do is just did a finger or two in the jar and use just that amount for my whole head. im never heavy handed with oils.

Do any of you like the smell of Hairveda's Whipped Cream? It smells heavenly. Anyway I got myself a Cheesecake ice-cream at Stone Cold and it smells like the Whipped Cream!! My nose and belly were so happy LMAO
Love it! I'm alternating between two moisturizers on my wet hair and it seems so weird. Whipped Cream and Darcy's Botanicals Transitioning Cream. I will add Komaza's Shea Butter Lotion which smells so freaking good too when I finally start buying products again.

hairveda added shea butter to her whipped cream. am i late????
No, I believe this is really new thing. I do love shea butter but dayum there wasn't nothing with whipped cream in the first place.

i remember i liked her whipped cream when i was relaxed but didnt she change it like 3 times? the one i liked was somewhat liquidy like a leave in. then i tried the next one which was thicker like a conditioner.

Oops I meant to say nothing "wrong" with whipped cream :lachen:. I prefer the thicker version but willing to use the thinner version too. I just thought the difference in consistency had to do with it being handmade.

I had to drive in to work at 7:00pm today to set up a conference room. I saw a package from Eisani (thank you!) and I got all giddy LOL Wow these KBB hair milks smell real good. I won't eat them though. You guys are nasty LOL

Do any of you like the smell of Hairveda's Whipped Cream? It smells heavenly. Anyway I got myself a Cheesecake ice-cream at Stone Cold and it smells like the Whipped Cream!! My nose and belly were so happy LMAO

My package from Eisani came in today too!! Woot woot Curl Junkie and KBB!!!!

I didn't like the hair milk so hopefully I will like the necter, dc, shampoo and hair cream!!

And those curl junkie banana products are so exciting! Banana is my favorite fruit!

Thanks E!
You ladies are welcome! Thank the two of you for getting a few things outta here!

Ok so I ordered my half wig from www.apexhairs.com on Thursday, got my UPS shipping notice yesterday and according to the tracking number, it'll be here tomorrow. Thumbs up so far for Apex hairs! They also emailed me a 5% coupon code for future purchases.

yhst-83696703329666_2091_8362141.jpg

Eisani, I wouldn't mind getting this half wig. I'd never be brave enough to cut my hair that short ever again LOL

Speaking of wigs... did you guys see the locked Beyonce thread? The one about her ponytail? LMFAO Damn people get really mad around here when it comes to her.

^^That's cute, BM! I think wigs are a great way to temporarily change up your look and live out any fantasy :look: I saw that BS thread. I just don't understand how it can get so deep for folks talkin about somebody else's hair. Bey aint checkin for none of these chicks :lachen:

Since I decided to transition I'm giving my half used jar of Linange lye relaxer to my cousin, along with the neutralizing conditioner. I bought the set that came with the shea butter mask, but I really want to keep it for myself. :sekret:

I'm sure she has her own deep conditioners.... :look:

I was in the beauty supply today because I needed some empty containers. I forced myself to put down joico kpak after walking around the store sighing to myself and arguing with myself and then I went to the register and saw it's a 10 miracle leave in which I've been wanting too. I didn't get that either. :( I just got my plastic containers. Self restraint is overrated.

I was in the beauty supply today because I needed some empty containers. I forced myself to put down joico kpak after walking around the store sighing to myself and arguing with myself and then I went to the register and saw it's a 10 miracle leave in which I've been wanting too. I didn't get that either. :( I just got my plastic containers. Self restraint is overrated.

Take it one day at a time! You did great!!!!
When I go to a BSS its just so sad for me LOL but its gotta stop. I went to Whole Foods and bought Bentonite clay on Sunday. Trust me the only reason why I didn't buy more stuff is because I couldn't find any good stuff I like. We're all one conditioner bottle away from imploding LOL

By the way, I might have mentioned that I'm doing my own 6 month bunning challenge and this is today's hair.

picture.php

If my hair is like this there's absolutely no reason why I need to buy any additional products.

BM, I think I am going to bun for 6 months too. I already pretty much do it all the time anyway. I think I am noticing a little breakage either from ponytail holders or bobby pins. I am going to pick up some good day hair pins this week. Do you use ponytail holders?

yhst-83696703329666_2091_8362141.jpg

Eisani, I wouldn't mind getting this half wig. I'd never be brave enough to cut my hair that short ever again LOL

Speaking of wigs... did you guys see the locked Beyonce thread? The one about her ponytail? LMFAO Damn people get really mad around here when it comes to her.

Gorgeous wig BM :love: I wish I could wear something like that, I feel so self conscious! :ohwell:

That Beyonce thread was jokes. I knew from the first moment I clapped my eye on the thread where it was heading. It's best just to stay out of the drama and let the other ladies battle it out! :rofl:

^^ Cream Tee, I think I will feel self conscious too and that is why I haven't gone ahead and bought a wig. But if I could find a half wig that looked like my hair looks curly, I would go ahead and buy it immediately. I haven't found one yet.

BM, I think I am going to bun for 6 months too. I already pretty much do it all the time anyway. I think I am noticing a little breakage either from ponytail holders or bobby pins. I am going to pick up some good day hair pins this week. Do you use ponytail holders?

I use the bobby pins that are made for buns. This is what to look for at the BSS click here These pins will give you a nice bun without pulling your hair. Right now I'm using Chicoro's method of bunning, which is using a nylon sock to hold the bun in place. I was originally going to just stick with a regular scrunchie or goody ouchless band, but I don't want to have a setback so I'll use her method. I just grabbed a nylon short sock and cut it in half. You can't even tell its in my hair. At least I hope not! :lachen:

I use the bobby pins that are made for buns. This is what to look for at the BSS click here These pins will give you a nice bun without pulling your hair. Right now I'm using Chicoro's method of bunning, which is using a nylon sock to hold the bun in place. I was originally going to just stick with a regular scrunchie or goody ouchless band, but I don't want to have a setback so I'll use her method. I just grabbed a nylon short sock and cut it in half. You can't even tell its in my hair. At least I hope not! :lachen:
Thanks BM, just to clarify, how do you use the nylon sock, like you would a rubber band? I think I will try this tomorrow. I am using ouchless bands but I don't want a setback.

Umm... I just bought a steamer for $114.95 w/free shipping :blush: I bought perfume :look:
Where did you get the steamer :look:

Umm... I just bought a steamer for $114.95 w/free shipping :blush: I bought perfume :look:

Yayyyy - you are going to LOVE it! :grin:

In other news Apple announce their e-reader tomorrow. :spinning: Please god give me strength, because I know when I see it I'll be convincing myself to buy it! :perplexed

Thanks BM, just to clarify, how do you use the nylon sock, like you would a rubber band? I think I will try this tomorrow. I am using ouchless bands but I don't want a setback.

Where did you get the steamer :look:

I love how you snuck that in there! :lachen:

Well that is one piece of equipment you will not regret buying! I love my steamer. From which website did you purchase it?
BM no you didn't bold AND pink it! I bought it from an Ebay seller.

Back