Pj Support Thread 2010 Pt.1

i keep forgetting i have other butters besides shea. i need to start using my avocado butter. and my olive butter.
and tomorrow i need to do a really good protein treat. not hard core but my hair really needs it. i think its been 2 weeks since my last one and thats a no no lol. so tomorrow i will pre co wash for 15 minutes with AO GPB mixed with coconut oil and wheat germ oil and then do a 5-10 minute co wash with AO BGA rinse.

i keep forgetting i have other butters besides shea. i need to start using my avocado butter. and my olive butter.
and tomorrow i need to do a really good protein treat. not hard core but my hair really needs it. i think its been 2 weeks since my last one and thats a no no lol. so tomorrow i will pre co wash for 15 minutes with AO GPB mixed with coconut oil and wheat germ oil and then do a 5-10 minute co wash with AO BGA rinse.

I mix my shea butter with coconut oil and coconut butter stick. I need some of that avocado butter do, where are you getting yours? I know PJ support and use up your stash:nono:

I'm gettin low on my Seyani hair butter :(

Next go round i'm buying TWO jars!!! It lasts me like 2-3 months!:) Best moisturizer i've EVER used on my hair!

It's supposed to snow 15 inches in DC! SNOW DAY PLEASE!!!
Did Bob Ryan say it? I trust no one but Bob Ryan.

I heard it suppose to snow on Fri but did not hear 15" heck I'm off already.
I forgot I'm off too but one of my programs is supposed to be going to a basketball game on Saturday so I know my staff will be calling me on my cell phone asking me if the program is cancelled :rolleyes:.

I may give myself some bangs tomorrow. We'll see. Haven't done that in awhile. I usually slap it back and keep it moving.

Thanks to BM, I just cut up some pantyhose for my buns. I think I am going to get on youtube to look for some tutorials.

I mix my shea butter with coconut oil and coconut butter stick. I need some of that avocado butter do, where are you getting yours? I know PJ support and use up your stash:nono:
i got mine from texas naturals. i really cant say if i like it or not since i have not really used it. but the texture is smooth and creamy and texas naturals does have great butters. the have the best shea butter imo.

I'm gonna try this again... *clear throat* In addition to the steamer and perfume, I made a few small purchases today:

2 GVP Biolage Conditioning Balm
1 GVP Super Skinny Serum
1 GVP PM The Detangler
They were 2/$10 @ Sally

I have in my shopping cart the following, but I can't justify $13 shipping:
Liquid lecithin
BTMS (behentrimoniun Methosulfate) flakes
Avocado butter
Panthenol powder

hey ladies!

just checking in. i am almost finished with my he ltr...love that stuff. But why, as I am trying to stop myself from buying Hairveda's green tea butter (my skin loooves it:lick:), am I looking @ the Meow foundations:rolleyes:?! Mstar and some of you ladies have me wanting to try it soo badly, and my skin is very sensitive so i need something that wont break me out (thats my story and im sticking to it:look:)

question, to you ladies who have stretched long/transitioned and are stretching/transitioning:
Do you find your hair easier to manage with more or less frequent (co)washing? lately, i have only been able to do my hair once a week to once every 2 weeks, and i think i am liking it. But, I am 5 months post, and my hair is very curly and likes to tangle @ times. So, i am sure i will need to change some things soon...:perplexed?

I'm gonna try this again... *clear throat* In addition to the steamer and perfume, I made a few small purchases today:

1 GVP Super Skinny Serum
1 GVP PM The Detangler
They were 2/$10 @ Sally

Liquid lecithin
Avocado butter
Panthenol powder

What are you planning to make with the bold?

In the UK tescos is selling Aussie products 2 for £5 which is not bad because the miracle 3 min is normally £4.50

I think this is a great thread, I am going to get a steamer and try as many products as I can before I can fall into a routine. So in effect I am a pj in training..Lol!

hey ladies!

question, to you ladies who have stretched long/transitioned and are stretching/transitioning:
Do you find your hair easier to manage with more or less frequent (co)washing? lately, i have only been able to do my hair once a week to once every 2 weeks, and i think i am liking it. But, I am 5 months post, and my hair is very curly and likes to tangle @ times. So, i am sure i will need to change some things soon...:perplexed?
I'm 26 months post relaxer and I have to detangle twice/week in order to keep my sanity, but I could actually do 3+/wk and my hair wouldn't mind at all! I say if it's working for you, stick with it. Your hair will let you know when you need to change it up.
[/B]

What are you planning to make with the bold?
I plan to make conditioner and doctor up ones I don't really like in an effort to get rid of them. Usually anything with BTM and lecithin work great @ detangling and moisturizing my hair so I figure I can add those to something I don't like and make it good enough to use up.

1 GVP Super Skinny Serum
1 GVP PM The Detangler
They were 2/$10 @ Sally

Liquid lecithin
Avocado butter
Panthenol powder

All of these items sound so lovely. I really hate shipping charges though :nono:

1 GVP Super Skinny Serum
1 GVP PM The Detangler
They were 2/$10 @ Sally

Liquid lecithin
Avocado butter
Panthenol powder

Are you on the Texas Natural Supply website? Yeah their shipping is a little pricey. I want to get avocado butter from them, but I'm going to wait until I have a few things in the cart to justify that $13 shipping cost.

I am thinking of getting Panthenol Powder as well. That KBB hair milk you sent me is incredible at detangling and I have a feeling its the Panthenol. I bought 3 oz of Silk Amino Acid and add it to the conditioner I made and WOW this stuff not only makes my hair detangle like a dream, but it comes out so soft and shiny. Not sure if I would mix these two powders, I'd probably pick one or the other.

I go to Revive UK for videos on how to make conditioners, lotions, oils, etc.
http://www.youtube.com/user/ReviveUK#p/u/91/hNcFSBAfzXk

Are you on the Texas Natural Supply website? Yeah their shipping is a little pricey. I want to get avocado butter from them, but I'm going to wait until I have a few things in the cart to justify that $13 shipping cost.

I am thinking of getting Panthenol Powder as well. That KBB hair milk you sent me is incredible at detangling and I have a feeling its the Panthenol. I bought 3 oz of Silk Amino Acid and add it to the conditioner I made and WOW this stuff not only makes my hair detangle like a dream, but it comes out so soft and shiny. Not sure if I would mix these two powders, I'd probably pick one or the other.

I go to Revive UK for videos on how to make conditioners, lotions, oils, etc.
http://www.youtube.com/user/ReviveUK#p/u/91/hNcFSBAfzXk
Yes, $13 on Texas Natural Supply. I have some SAA around here somewhere too. Panthenol works wonders in my hair for detangling as well, which is why I want some in addition to the BTM. My hair should be ridiculously slippery with these two ingredients! I'm shopping around now to see if I can find more reasonable shipping charges.

My wig just came and she is the ****!! I slapped it on my head immediately! Still playing with it, trying to get it to look right, but I love her! I bought a 4 because I figured it would match my roots, and it does perfectly. Only downside, I can't really wear any of my own hair out because of the auburn on the length. Oh well, a headband and we're good to go! Gonna order another!!

been slow around here lately:look:

anyway i put some AO green blue algae rinse on my dry hair for over an hour and then rinsed and co washed with oyin honey hemp. i also used honey hemp as a leave in under shea butter. i dont know if i like the AO rinse. so far i cant say that it did anything for my hair.
***big sigh*** me and my hair have been feeling blah lately.

Does anyone know what's up with sunshine? Every time she closes its for longer and longer. I don't want to have to start hoarding shea butter:look:.

Hey Sessy PJ's !!!!!:hiya2: What's Up? I see ya'll looking at Wigs & Thangs........Hopefully, ya'll are still using up stuff?:look:

Ok: I decided to incorporate some Cinnamon EO into my moisturizing Regi (for my Crown area)

......Can you Say::burning: And After::burn: That stuff ain't no joke.:nono: It literally brought tears to my eyes:lachen:

So.....I Won't be using that again tonight.:ohwell: I got to let thangs settle down a bit.

Looking forward to the weekend................I can't wait!:grin:

Back