Pj Support Thread 2010 Pt.1

i love to sniff my products too lol. my bff says "did you sniff you crap today" when i say "i sure did" he say "youre a freak, and all your little freak internet friends too" lol.:lachen:

i only deep condition after i shampoo but i co wash daily. if i deep condition mid week it is before i co wash.

I Always Do.:yep: There was a recent thread on that.

I was surprised that alot of Ladies don't??????:look:

*i can't remember the name of the thread....goes off to look*

I DC after I poo but before I condition.:perplexed

i love to sniff my products too lol. my bff says "did you sniff you crap today" when i say "i sure did" he say "youre a freak, and all your little freak internet friends too" lol.:lachen:

If sniffing my products is a crime, well than lock me up. I'm doing time!

I think Im going to DC first on dry hair (so I can run around the house trying to clean), then Ill co-wash. Ill see if this works for me!

2nd Bolded: This is one of the main reasons I'm done with AO. I like ease of use with my products. Plus I don't get many uses out of it unless I add it to other DCs.
When you are a pj, you can be really picky.

Millennia Mud Reconstructor.
You're always naming some product I ain't never heard of :lachen:

seems like im one of only a few on this board that doesnt not like lustrasilk shea and mango.
:nono: I don't like it either. I have a container I need to use up.

I dont know my true "length"...:lachen:I am about 19.5 months post relaxer...where "should I be"?
I'm the same. I haven't straightened my hair in nearly 7 months. I'm texlaxed, transitioning, and I airdry so you know I don't know my true length :lol:. My shrinkage is out of this world too.

Just Please Don't Start Eating (Tasting) them. Then, Imma Have a Problem:nono:

Confession time...I tasted my QB AOHC. Just a tiny bit though.
It tasted very mildly like lemon.
I'm not doing it again though. :look:

You aren't even curious about how some of your stuff tastes? Not even a little? :poke:

^^^^^^^

Don't Tell Me That.:sad: Imma try to use it.:rolleyes:

You know I don't like to throw anything out.:nono:
before i knew anything about hair care, my mom would buy that conditioner 2 at a time. and i would shampoo and leave this on with a cap for 30 minutes and couldnt understand why when i rinsed my hair still felt like i put nothin on it. then when i came to this board it was all the rave. so i bought a jar and knew it looked familiar but it didnt hit me until i used it as a pre poo, deep conditioner, added oils and honey and still didnt feel anything.

I will throw something that I really can't stand away quickly. I am going to at least start putting it up for someone else to try.

I have a bottle of Abba Pure Style Spray that makes my hair crunchy..should I add something to it, chuck it or give it away?

I have a jar of Wet Set Pudding from Curls by Sister Smith..I dont have a clue what to do with it. What in the heck is a "wet set"?

^^^you can try adding water and coconut oil to the abba spray.

ive never tried wet set pudding but i assume its like any other pudding, slap it on wet hair and wash and go. or use it to do twists.

Could the fact that alcohol is the first ingredient in the Abba Pure Style Spray (Herbal F/X Comfrey Elderflower) be what is making my hair so crunchy?

^^^you can try adding water and coconut oil to the abba spray.

ive never tried wet set pudding but i assume its like any other pudding, slap it on wet hair and wash and go. or use it to do twists.

Thanks. I bought it on clearance at TJ Maxx for $2.00 for 8.45 oz and I want to get a bit of use out of it.For the longest time I wasnt sure what to do with it.

I had to drive in to work at 7:00pm today to set up a conference room. I saw a package from Eisani (thank you!) and I got all giddy LOL Wow these KBB hair milks smell real good. I won't eat them though. You guys are nasty LOL

Do any of you like the smell of Hairveda's Whipped Cream? It smells heavenly. Anyway I got myself a Cheesecake ice-cream at Stone Cold and it smells like the Whipped Cream!! My nose and belly were so happy LMAO

My package from Eisani came in today too!! Woot woot Curl Junkie and KBB!!!!

I didn't like the hair milk so hopefully I will like the necter, dc, shampoo and hair cream!!

And those curl junkie banana products are so exciting! Banana is my favorite fruit!

Thanks E!

Could the fact that alcohol is the first ingredient in the Abba Pure Style Spray (Herbal F/X Comfrey Elderflower) be what is making my hair so crunchy?
could be. i thought abba was an all natural line, i could be wrong though. does it say it has hold to it? some styling sprays are nothing more than liquid gel.

I'm getting bored with my products. I haven't applied any of my serums and various potions in a while. I enjoy the rush of buying stuff, but I get a little bored afterwards. I better start using up this product. :ohwell:

could be. i thought abba was an all natural line, i could be wrong though. does it say it has hold to it? some styling sprays are nothing more than liquid gel.

Yup! however I have no problem with gel...
I think it is all natural im not 1005 sure though...it mightbe one of those products thats like 90+ % natural though.

Last edited:
I finished my MHC organic shea DC and one of my Jasmine's shea butter rinses.

I co-washed and LOVED it. My scalp feels great!

Back