Pj Support Thread 2010 Pt.1

What types of books does she write?

Shay, I don't really know how to describe them. Each one that I have read has been totally different. I suggest checking one out from the library to see if you like her. She is an excellent author.

Threw away a bottle of Cantu becuase I noticed there was a hole at the bottom, it must have dropped or something. Made a DC with the rest of my YTC pamering mud conditioner and Vitamin E oil:lick:.Threw away a bottle of Motions and grease that I forgot I had.

I used to always mix some Vitamin E in with my DC. I have the really potent one and a cheaper less potent one. May have to mix it in for my after henna DC this afternoon.

My Jasmine's came on Friday. I like all the scents I got except maybe the Candy Cane twist sometimes peppermint scents get on my nerves. I have to figure out when I'm going to use them. I like to try a whole line together the first time just to see how I like them.

I did two cowashes this weekend. I used my Aussie Moist bottle mix then some YTC yesterday. I tried a braid out but I didn't like it. I think the hair dryer dried my hair out or I didn't put enough product on to withstand the heat.

I got an anonymous Fotki message about the size of my stash. It was kind of funny. Motivation to work on it though. Still waiting on my heat cap:wallbash:

DD and I finished up a bottle of Joico moisture recovery condish. I liked it but I am not repurchasing. they are other condish that I liked better.
I have the poo, and also the Kpack poo and a biolage poo. Anyone want them?

i found a bottle (6oz) of wen sweet almond mint cleansing conditioner. it hadnt even been opened lol. i used it today and dont like it as much as i used to, but i will keep using it until its gone.

People don't seem to talk about WEN much anymore, I remember folks were raving about this when I first joined - what happened? :confused:

What types of books does she write?

Shay, I don't really know how to describe them. Each one that I have read has been totally different. I suggest checking one out from the library to see if you like her. She is an excellent author.

:yep: Jodi Picoult is the business.

Also, I think it's funny how everyone is just finding random bottles of product in their homes. Do you guys buy stuff in your sleep? :rofl:

:wave: MonaLisa :grin:!

Washnset--Chargrin Valley sample poo bars are IMO big enough to never ever buy the regular size. Seriously it is a generous size.

I acted a fool on iTunes last night. Buying up some Raheem, Lyfe, and Musiq. It seems us pjs can always find a way to spend some money :nono:.

I am so done with these AO condishes. My hand is so sore from squeezing that ish out of the bottle. On another note--the Pumpkin condish from Darcy's Botanicals is harder to get out the bottle than AO condishes. I e-mailed and Lysandra said they have pumps now. Thank goodness because I would have hated to put that condish on the no thank you list.
1st Bolded: I love all of them. I think Musiq is the only one I don't have all the CDs to. I'm so going to Best Buy tomorrow for Corrine Bailey Rae's newest and I'll glance at a few other things:look:

2nd Bolded: This is one of the main reasons I'm done with AO. I like ease of use with my products. Plus I don't get many uses out of it unless I add it to other DCs.

I think my problem is that just about everything works for my hair....my hair isnt picky at all.

My hair is the same way. I only think I found 1 or 2 products that don't work for me because I have something else that works 10x better. I do know that my hair improved (softer, more sheen) when I moved to more natural products as well.

well I made it. I stayed out of my hair for a whole week. No midweek washes or DC. I was really anxious to color out of boredom, but I recognized my bad hair patterns and got through it. I did henna(amla,brahmi) and indigo mixed 1:1. I make the henna w/lemon juice so it is very drying.

I washed hair with 1x w/Aveeno and 1x Avlon Rosemary shampoo, left on scalp 1 min. light conditioner. Next day henna (w/heat cap 2 hours). Rinsed with Kona Kukui Nut conditioner. Washed w/Ovation shampoo, and DC with Nexxus Humectress. I let the conditioner harden before I rinsed. WOW it was incredibly soft.

Do you find this improves your hair's condition or makes the color "take" better? I keep finding a new gray every few months and I want to make them blend better with out doing indigo as well. TIA

i found a bottle (6oz) of wen sweet almond mint cleansing conditioner. it hadnt even been opened lol. i used it today and dont like it as much as i used to, but i will keep using it until its gone.

See Che! That's What I'm talking about.............:nono: Stuff keeps coming outta errwhere & nowhere:ohwell:

I wrote my Regi out for this upcoming Wash Day.:look:

I should use up my Millennia Mud Reconstructor. I still have a little of my AO GPB, L'anza, EVOO. It may not be enough.

If that happens..... I pulled out my Lustrasilk Shea & Mango and mixed it with the remainder of my EVCO.

So, the Lustrasilk will be the next thing to go. YAY!:spinning:

I will use this weekly until it's gone. It's a 16oz Jar, so it will probably last through February.:ohwell:

See Che! That's What I'm talking about.............:nono: Stuff keeps coming outta errwhere & nowhere:ohwell:
i think i left this on a shelf for my mom when i was trying to get her to co wash. she co washed for maybe 2 weeks and forgot about it lol. so i think thats why the wen wasnt with my other products.

im getting lazy yall. i mean i still co wash daily and i alwasy moisturize my hair but i dont do any styles except a puff to work and an afro on the weekends. im cool with that. ive never been one to like braids, twist and all that other stuff. but i feel bad for not protective styling my hair:sad:.

I should use up my Millennia Mud Reconstructor. I still have a little of my AO GPB, L'anza, EVOO. It may not be enough.

If that happens..... I pulled out my Lustrasilk Shea & Mango and mixed it with the remainder of my EVCO.

I will use this weekly until it's gone. It's a 16oz Jar, so it will probably last through February.:ohwell:
seems like im one of only a few on this board that doesnt not like lustrasilk shea and mango.

You have a good plan to use things up. I think I'll try this too!

seems like im one of only a few on this board that doesnt not like lustrasilk shea and mango.

It was one of the first things I bought on my HHJ to use as a Base to do "Pre-Poo's"............well, for me, Pre-Pooing quickly flew out the window, as I began to strictly Co-Wash (with the exception of using a Clarifying Shampoo). So, hence, the Lustrasilk Shea & Mango.:look:

I haven't used it alone, as it had served as a "base" so we'll see.:nono:

Regardless, I will use it up.:yawn:

You have a good plan to use things up. I think I'll try this too!

Thanks LT:grin: Actually, we had discussed this in the Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge.

To use up an Entire Product, before moving on to the Next.:ohwell: Especially if you have Alot of Products all open at the same time (like me).:perplexed

I finally got it.:look: It took me a minute. But Shay (and others) were right!! It does help to quickly Eliminate "Stuff" if you stick to 1 bottle, jar, tube until it is finished.:yep:

And........................It allows you to make a good observation of Product Performance. Because you are using that 1 thing, until it is Gone, you can really judge how it works. If it should be replaced, repurchased or eliminated.:look:

Even though I was using Opened Stuff, I was using different stuff every week. This System has really been Helpful.:yep:

Im going to co-wash today for the first time!

I will be done with a bottle of jasmine's conditioner tonight and a MHC DC.

two items down...lots more to go!

People don't seem to talk about WEN much anymore, I remember folks were raving about this when I first joined - what happened? :confused:

To me it just seems like a waste of money, I can do the same thing with Suave, VO5 or even Giovanni and have money left over.

:yep: Jodi Picoult is the business.

Also, I think it's funny how everyone is just finding random bottles of product in their homes. Do you guys buy stuff in your sleep? :rofl:

Well, I do have a problem with sleepwalking...but not that I know of. I just buy stuff, forget it and fall in love with something else.

You Got'Ta Do mo' than just check in & say hi.................:spinning:

What's Up?

Last night I told my DH that I want a divorce so I'm sad, but its gotta be done :nono: So no hair talk for me today. Don't feel bad for me ladies, God is good!

I'm bunning till June. Its day 2 and I'm already bored LOL

I dont know my true "length"...:lachen:I am about 19.5 months post relaxer...where "should I be"?

The nape of my neck is extremely loose and baby fine. It is a pain in the rump to try to twist. I end up retwisting them a few days in.

I just like to smell my products sometimes...makes me feel good.:lick:

Back