Pj Support Thread 2010 Pt.1

T have you thought about listing a lot of your stuff (that you're unlikely to use) on ebay? At least you could make some $ back or is it too much of a hassle?

Nah.....:nono: I've given quite a bit away.:perplexed

I swapped alot stuff (and it appears ended up with mo' stuff:lachen:)

I'm good. I need to focus on using stuff up and not acquiring additional products.:yep:

I'll send my little 6 y/o neice home with some hair stuff when she comes to spend the night.:yep:

ok so i have the conditioner on now. i took another look in my deep conditioner drawer and noticed that besides honey hemp, kbb deep conditioner, and aveda dry remedy treatment, everything is protein or protein balance.
i found a half empty bottle of jane carter conditioner. dont know how i forgot about it. i remember i used to love it.

:wave: MonaLisa :grin:!

Washnset--Chargrin Valley sample poo bars are IMO big enough to never ever buy the regular size. Seriously it is a generous size.

I acted a fool on iTunes last night. Buying up some Raheem, Lyfe, and Musiq. It seems us pjs can always find a way to spend some money :nono:.

I am so done with these AO condishes. My hand is so sore from squeezing that ish out of the bottle. On another note--the Pumpkin condish from Darcy's Botanicals is harder to get out the bottle than AO condishes. I e-mailed and Lysandra said they have pumps now. Thank goodness because I would have hated to put that condish on the no thank you list.

Well Ladies.....................What Ya Got Goin' On?????

I finally started my homework . . . kind of. I also need to do some work that I was supposed to finish in the week but didn't :look: I'm also waiting for my hair to completely dry. And I keep staring at my nails cause they look so purty with this polish I have on :)

How bout you?

I finally started my homework . . . kind of. I also need to do some work that I was supposed to finish in the week but didn't :look: I'm also waiting for my hair to completely dry. And I keep staring at my nails cause they look so purty with this polish I have on :)

How bout you?

What Color Did you Use?:look:

I just got finished making up my Face, I am having company in a few:blush:

What Color Did you Use?:look:

I just got finished making up my Face, I am having company in a few:blush:

OPI Mad as a Hatter
IMG_0985.jpg

I'm supposed to see the honey tonight but I need to finish all this work and he likes to distract me so . . . :look:

OPI Mad as a Hatter
IMG_0985.jpg

I'm supposed to see the honey tonight but I need to finish all this work and he likes to distract me so . . . :look:

Girl !!!! I Love This Color! I may have to get it Friday when I get my Pedi. I was thinking about Midnight in Moscow.:look:

I forgot what I am wearing now..........

im still laying around with ashlii on my head. no motivation to rinse it out lol.
yall make me wanna paint my nails but the smell makes several people sick in my house. guess i'll go get them done early tomorrow.
i used the wooden comb i got from honey fig. i think its supposed to be seamless, i hate it. it makes this noise like im ripping my hair, i just cant bring myself to use it.

Hiiiiiiiiiiii LC :wave:

Ok, I just recently moved....and before I moved..I literally gave my cousin two shopping bags full of ish...

I went back to my old apt. to finish packing hair stuff....and I'm like...seriously?! :nono:

Goal:

Use up all the cheapie VO5 and Pantene conditioners (as soon as it gets warm, it is on)

Any repurchases for the year will be consistently/daily used products.

Life has been simpler just using WEN, KBB, Qhemet and staple conditioner Joico.

Will finish up all other conditioners and stick with WEN, Joico and KBB conditioners for remainder of year.

Keeping it simple is working because I just no longer have the time/energy like I used to.

:grin: Hey, cuz!!! Great to see you in here!!!

ok i rinsed out the ashlii amala and shampood with tui herbal shampoo. then i saturated my hair with natures gate aloe vera conditioner and finger detangled. i think i love the natures gate aloe conditioner. it is so very thick i really think i love it. and the smell....i cant describeit but i would love walking around smelling like that daily.
now im drying in a micro fiber towel with kbb hair milk and cocasta oil in my hair. when my hair is 80% dry i will braid for a braid out using qhemet heavy cream, if i feel like it, i have been lazy lately.

i think the reason i didnt really LOVE qhemet heavy cream before is because it didnt mix well with my ojon mist. and yall know i love my ojon mist. but now that im out of the mist i have been using qhemet a lot lately and i really do love it. its a different feel than shea butter. its greasier and longer lasting than shea butters by itself. i really love using it at night because i wake up to super soft hair.

Trying to get motivated to record this speech for class. It has to be downloaded by midnight. Just not feeling it. Guess I won't be dc'ing tonite, can't be on video w/a plastic cap on my head :lachen:

WNS, like Shay and Eisani said, the CV sample bars are a good size. I always buy sample sizes because I pretty much want to try them all and see which ones I like the best. So far, I know the carrot one and the olive bassabu. I will probably order full sizes of those.

My hair pretty much likes everything too.

^^^ when i finishe my hair and eat i will start reading the long fall by walter mosely. its not an easy rawlins series but ive never cared much about reading books in order.

^^^ when i finishe my hair and eat i will start reading the long fall by walter mosely. its not an easy rawlins series but ive never cared much about reading books in order.
Hmm, I have read just about every Walter Mosley novel but I don't think I have read this one. I am going to have to pick it up.

ok im lazy. i just simply dont feel like putting my hair in braids so i just moisturized it really well with heavy cream and honey balm and just put my bonnet on. i hate not sleeping in braids but whatever.
tomorrow after i co wash i will use heavy cream again. i cant believe i had this product all along and didnt fall in love until now.

Girl, it's totally frustrating:nono: :rolleyes:

It seems like you're 'finally' making a little progress, and then you run into 4-5 more things you had forgotten about:spinning:

Story of my life. I thought I was using things up at home, then I get back to school and I'm like "Moses take the wheel":nono:

Last edited:
I think I am going to start reading my new Jodi Picoult novel.
What types of books does she write?

I have to read mine in order :look:.

I have "Done out in deco" from OPI on my nails. Just got them done yesterday. I hope that is the right name. I'm trying to do better. People ask me all the time what color I'm wearing and I never know.

It's been nearly 2 months since my last hair product purchase. I thought I was doing so well but my to try list is getting longer by the day :nono:. I'm probably not gonna make it much longer :drunk:.

Well Ladies.....................What Ya Got Goin' On?????

Threw away a bottle of Cantu becuase I noticed there was a hole at the bottom, it must have dropped or something. Made a DC with the rest of my YTC pamering mud conditioner and Vitamin E oil:lick:.Threw away a bottle of Motions and grease that I forgot I had.

School starts tommorow, so I will just rock these twists till Saturday.

thanks ladies for answering my question about the chagrin valley bars. Im going to purchase three next week.

I ordered a shampoo, DC and face scrub from Jasmine's today.

Threw away a bottle of Cantu becuase I noticed there was a hole at the bottom, it must have dropped or something. Made a DC with the rest of my YTC pamering mud conditioner and Vitamin E oil:lick:.Threw away a bottle of Motions and grease that I forgot I had.

School starts tommorow, so I will just rock these twists till Saturday.

hmm I never tried mixing a DC with vitamin e oil before, I have to try that.

Back