Pj Support Thread 2010 Pt.1

^ I'm going to use up:

Step 1 of Hairveda's Methi Sativa Set
2x Shescentit Hair Butters (Thank you Ms. Terri)
Anita Grant Cafe Latte

I find that having a "use up basket" is very helpful.

Me Too Charz!:grin: @Bolded.

Separating them out has come in very Handy:yep:

*are you repurchasing that methi sativa stuff?*:look:

thats a very good idea too have a "use up basket".
i may have to start doing that.
after i use up the ashlii amala(today) and the AO IN during the week the only other thing i have that can be used up during he week is the organix coconut milk conditioner. everything else is practically full. oh and i can use up my hello sweet thang in about 2 weeks. i use it daily and its going fast.

thats a very good idea too have a "use up basket".
i may have to start doing that.
after i use up the ashlii amala(today) and the AO IN during the week the only other thing i have that can be used up during he week is the organix coconut milk conditioner. everything else is practically full. oh and i can use up my hello sweet thang in about 2 weeks. i use it daily and its going fast.

It Does Help to have it 'Sorted' Out.:yep:

Good Job Che, at using things up. I read where you were practically all out of your Co-Washing Conditioners.

You tend to use up things quickly.:grin: Which is Good.

I Just Wish I would "Quit" Finding Stuff!:perplexed

Me Too Charz!:grin: @Bolded.

Separating them out has come in very Handy:yep:

*are you repurchasing that methi sativa stuff?*:look:

Yup, when she has her next sale. I plan on getting 2 of the 128 ounce sizes of the 24/7 Moist Conditioner, 32 ounces of the shampoo, the Methi Sativa set and whatever is on sale.

Yup, when she has her next sale. I plan on getting 2 of the 128 ounce sizes of the 24/7 Moist Conditioner, 32 ounces of the shampoo, the Methi Sativa set and whatever is on sale.

WOW! You Really Liked it.:yep: That is the Protein Treatment right? IK Shay Likes it too.

Did you do a review of it? I can take a look................:grin:

I haven't broke out my Moist 24/7 Yet. WOW! 2 128 Ounces!:blush:

How long will that Last You?

WOW! You Really Liked it. That is the Protein Treatment right? IK Shay Likes it too.

Did you do a review of it? I can take a look................

I haven't broke out my Moist 24/7 Yet. WOW! 2 128 Ounces!

How long will that Last You?

I am still editing the review on that particular item.

Well, I got my 16 ounce of MC 24/7 during the black friday sale. I believe I got it the last week of December, or the second to last week. I have 1/4 of it left :blush: and I have used other conditioners to detangle my hair as well, to use them up......so a 16 ounce bottle a month......

16 months :blush:

I only use it to detangle my hair, and my hair is only gonna get longer so it might be less than 16 months.

I am trying to use up my Redken Anti Snap, but the bottle is half full so not going anywhere anytime soon. I am hoping to have alot gone by the summer time!

T, thats gotta be a pain to keep finding stuff.
i just realized i still have some HE conditioners left:perplexed

Well.....Here we ALL are.....The Start of A Brand New Week.:look:

And even though I haven't really thought about my Wash Day Regimen (for the week), I am thinking along the Lines of "what can I use up this week?":spinning:

I think the Cantu Shea Butter Daily Moisturizing Lotion (or whatever it's called) should be done this week. But I keep finding more & more such like products. And that's a "Pain":perplexed

I will move on to some Organics Olive Oil Super Growth Treatment Lotion or something like that (that I discovered I had:nono:).

I may finish up the Cold Pressed Castor Oil (also a forgotten item) I dug out last week.:ohwell:

Using Stuff Up is alot "HARDER" Than Buying Stuff.:lachen:

What Are You ALL Using Up this Week??????????????????????????????????

I'm going to try and use up HE long term as co wash, just used up hairveda. Now my DD is 15y/o and she has stuff in her bathroom I'm finding that I have to count toward my stash. She does not want to do her hair as much. So you are right using up is harder when you got stuff all over the house.

I have gifted MY HE HH shampoo and conditioner to my son, 40 ounce. He is almost done.

My other son has my Nexxus Therapee and humectress, he is half way done.

I use the coconut oil for son's face and hair. I use it for my Hair as well as everyone else in the house. Keeper!

well I made it. I stayed out of my hair for a whole week. No midweek washes or DC. I was really anxious to color out of boredom, but I recognized my bad hair patterns and got through it. I did henna(amla,brahmi) and indigo mixed 1:1. I make the henna w/lemon juice so it is very drying.

I washed hair with 1x w/Aveeno and 1x Avlon Rosemary shampoo, left on scalp 1 min. light conditioner. Next day henna (w/heat cap 2 hours). Rinsed with Kona Kukui Nut conditioner. Washed w/Ovation shampoo, and DC with Nexxus Humectress. I let the conditioner harden before I rinsed. WOW it was incredibly soft.

Today I flatironed w/low heat.

I will leave my hair alone for the week - bunning & moisturizing the ends only.

Hopefully I won't be so busy this week and I can ship out these products I don't use.

Just finished DC'ing with that Keratin oil. My hair feels good, strong but silky and shiny. It's a keeper! :yep:

Natura87 I seem to like a lot of stuff too. Well apart from leave ins. I'm still trying to find my holy grail leave in. Although my Pureology that I've just used feels very good so far - here's hoping. :look:

So you are right using up is harder when you got stuff all over the house.

All of Mine are contained in Stashville (My Garage Hair Product Shelving System) Only the stuff I use daily is "allowed" in My House.:lachen:

But, I found these additional 'products' in a Box of Ayurvedic Oils that I had not been in, in a while.:perplexed

So low & behold there were products in that particular box that I totally forgot I had purchased.:nono: So, that's what I pulled out.

HOTMESS!:wallbash: But they're Going Down.:rolleyes:

Girl, it's totally frustrating:nono: :rolleyes:

It seems like you're 'finally' making a little progress, and then you run into 4-5 more things you had forgotten about:spinning:

T have you thought about listing a lot of your stuff (that you're unlikely to use) on ebay? At least you could make some $ back or is it too much of a hassle?

What Are You ALL Using Up this Week??????????????????????????????????

I think i will use up a 10oz bottle of mbc and maybe the clarifying shampoo. Ill know when i wash my hair. Also my olive butter is almost gone. Maybe about 2 or 3 more weeks. Im not repurchasing any butters but sunshine. I can use conditioner and jbco for my dc's. I think that is about it for now.

does anyone know how big the Chagrin Valley sample shampoo bars are?
The sample bars are large enough for you to use quite a few times! Well worth the price and give you plenty of time to decide if you like it.
I have 4 bottles of AOHR left. Today I made a deep conditioner with the oils, silk amino acids, guar gum and aloe vera juice I have. I also thru in a bottle of AOHR. I ended up making about 34 oz of DC and hopefully that will last thru February. My DD is washing her hair now and I'm about to rollerset her hair. I decided to bun my hair for 6 months so I have no reason to buy any new conditioners. BTW good thing I save my empty jars! I love my Afroveda butters jars with the snap on lids.

Do you guys have a hard time parting with empty bottles and jars.
I don't get rid of mine. I'll use them to remix, make new concoctions, split up bulk sizes, etc...you just never know when you're gonna need them and hell, that's some great cost effective recycling!

Back