Pj Support Thread 2010 Pt.1

I feel so weak, I crumbled and I bought Molton Brown's Hydramasque, that's really it now. I hope! Seriously if any of you have ever tried Molton Brown's body stuff, the quality of their products are simply gorgeous and the fragrance is to die for. Their hair products are exactly the same rich quality as the skincare range. The masque looks like whipped cream and feels very indulgent. I can't wait to use it.

I'll be using my Wella Keratin oil this weekend then doing a steam DC then rollerset.
*Raises hand* MB addict checking in. LOVE their body products!
Where errrbody at????:look:
Just checking in. Sleep deprived like a mo fo, but still steppin!
^ I'm here.

I used up my Shescentit Moisture Mist Leave-In.
Dang it, I have a MM and Green grape I need to use. 2 jojoba milks too.
I just spent $352 online at Sephora :( why does it go from one obsession to the next :nono:
Yea, I've been a little out of control with the makeup lately too. This was a habit I *thought* I kicked a few years back. I feel it flaring up again.

I talked to my eyebrow girl yesterday and she always compliments my hair and I was telling her how resistant my hair has become to cellophanes since using henna. She said there's a henna removal treatment she can do for me if I'm interested. She showed me what she does, including the products, and said she had to do the same thing to her dad's hair when he came from India. She has black clientele, asked if I was relaxed or natural and said she has no issue w/natural hair. She said $75 for the henna removal, protein/keratin treatment, Paul Mitchell gloss and trim. I may take her up on it.

Yea, I've been a little out of control with the makeup lately too. This was a habit I *thought* I kicked a few years back. I feel it flaring up again.

That's a Terrible Feeling:nono: That's why I didn't go to any of the Suggested Make-Up Sites when they were being discussed.

I refused to get sucked back into ANY Addiction I struggled hard to break.:nono:

I'll be Glad when I can say the same about "HAIR PRODUCTS":rolleyes:

She might...I heard the Kat Von pallets were powdery and not very pigmented.

Actually I have one that was limited edition and I loved it, it was very pigmented, I think they are comparable to mufe shadows.

And I ain't returning nuthin :lol: I want all of that stuff. Maybe the mascara, but most likely not as I love all Dior mascaras.

Actually I have one that was limited edition and I loved it, it was very pigmented, I think they are comparable to mufe shadows.

And I ain't returning nuthin :lol: I want all of that stuff. Maybe the mascara, but most likely not as I love all Dior mascaras.

Girl, your not supposed to tell me anything is comparable to MUFE! :nono::nono:

*Runs outta thread feening like a crackhead*

^^make that 3 running up outta here

Girl. That was one Addiction I struggled with. Only to replace it with 2-3 mo'.

I can't go back. I gotta work on this Hair Conditioner thing.:ohwell:

I never thought I'd end up fighting something else, especially after my Perfumania of 2007.:blush:

I was so Tempted to look at that Gucci Flora.........But I didn't.:nono: And it was hard.:perplexed

Once I successfully Overcome something, I try not to go back.:ohwell:

I fought the Coat thing.....Hard.....And I was face to face yesterday with a Rack of Clearance Coats......Passed them up.:drunk:

IK. It's a Daily Struggle. I can accept that.:look:

^^^ You're better than me, if I see something and I want it I'm getting it. I think it would be different if I was maxing out credit to buy the things I buy, but I always use my debit card when I shop.

I Still Get Tempted. I looked Longingly at that Rack of Coats yesterday but KIM:drool:. And It was Hard.

I try not to return to something I had to battle to defeat OR I'd be consumed again.:drowning:

Just a Personal Choice. I get caught up. Addicted. And Overindulge on just about everything. So....I have to.:look:

Now, back to the Subject of Conditioners..........That will be a Major Coup for me to Finally Conquer. :owned:

Maybe 2010 will be My Year.:blush:

^^^ You're better than me, if I see something and I want it I'm getting it. I think it would be different if I was maxing out credit to buy the things I buy, but I always use my debit card when I shop.

I'm exactly the same, when I see things I want I will get them, whether it's for myself, my children or my home and I only use my debit card just so I can keep a handle on things. It's best to try and remove myself from the temptation as much as possible, but that's not exactly practical! :ohwell:

I Pulled Out a few more of my 'smaller' bottles of Conditioners for Co-Washing.

I think doing it this way, helps keep things in focus/perspective. And gives me Baseline, Goal and Timeline.:grin:

I didn't realize I had so many 6,8,10 ounce bottles of Conditioners. These will be Great for Co-Washing.

And I will be glad to see it gone.:yep:

I keep looking at this Godzilla bottle with the long arse neck of Jessiecurl and getting discouraged :nono: Even after giving some away it still seems like the amount in the bottle has not budged . . .

Charz! Last night I washed with that shampoo bar you sent me. Then I used some Pantene to condition while I washed my body. I dried my hair with a tshirt, then just put some avocado oil in my hair. This morning my hair was soooooo soft and moisturized. It felt soooo good. I think I need to get on the shampoo bar band wagon :yep: Thanks again love!

Charz! Last night I washed with that shampoo bar you sent me. Then I used some Pantene to condition while I washed my body. I dried my hair with a tshirt, then just put some avocado oil in my hair. This morning my hair was soooooo soft and moisturized. It felt soooo good. I think I need to get on the shampoo bar band wagon :yep: Thanks again love!

Yay!! I'm glad you liked it! :grin:

Shampoo bars are the business though. The lather is so much more superior to commercial/salon brands and it actually feels like a luxurious experience.

Anyway let me keep quiet cause I'm talking myself right back to the Anita Grant website! :lachen:

I love shampoo bars Lamara, I will never go back to regular shampoo again unless I am clarifying. When I use them, it doesn't even seem like I put soap in my hair.

Cream Tee, I have to step my make up game up this year too. I may make that my new hobby this year.

Eisani, if you strip your henna off, will you just not use it anymore?
I don't think I will. I really want go back to using cellophanes and just doing henna glosses. I'm curious to see if/how it works out. I want to do more research on whether or not there's any type of damage to the cuticle layers.

I don't think I will. I really want go back to using cellophanes and just doing henna glosses. I'm curious to see if/how it works out. I want to do more research on whether or not there's any type of damage to the cuticle layers.

What is this cellophane you're talking about? How much is it and where can I get some? :look:

Back