Pj Support Thread 2010 Pt.1

Good Morning Ladies!!!! It's been a minute, but I hope all is well with everyone. I hope that the goals are still being met, as best as they can, Rome wasn't built in a day!!!

Been working like a slave (over 12 hr days, 6 days straight), but managed to keep the hair looking decent, thanks to braidouts and plain ol buns.

I am 9 weeks post and been using Qhemet products -- BTW tried the Ghee and Karkady Mist -- which are staple products.:lick: The Sunshine cutie juice for the hair is a no go and will not be a repurchase; but the butters will be repurchase forever!!!

On the goal front, I have not used up any products, but did manage to give a few boxes to family members and am alot more organized. Haven't spent any $ on anything not even lunch YAY-- but donated lots of clothes, food & money to Haiti Organizations they really, really need any and everything.:yep:

Well got so much to do today, I just finished getting thru over 40 pages -- sheesh!!!! Just wanted to shout out to a few of you from memory, Eisani I hope you feel much better -- I'm sure a gallon of Jasmines is just the cure LOL; glad to hear your accident was minor and you are covered. BM I see you are enjoying your steamer!!! , Charz welcome back -- you and beau looked great hope vcay was special, LM don't disappear w/o telling someone, Robot your hair is gorgeous and so are u -- I got something for that ole bag, IDTH (T), thanks for your pm and keeping in touch; stay on point u are doing well and I love the encouragement you are giving, LC hope u check in even tho your new luv is elsewhere, Chebaby keep reporting in -- I am loving how soft AOHC makes make hair feel and I love Hairveda's green tea!!!, Shay hope transitioning continues to go well -- I may be pming u for tea rinsing tips, MKD keep away from the weaves unless u can work it into part of your goals. To all of the other Ladies in here -- I didn't forget u -- just got to go + my post is already tooooooo long.......

PS I read all of the EJD, Walter Mosley and Dean Koontz books. Thanks for the posts on other authors; some I wasn't familiar with. I can now get back to reading to occupy my time and keep from shopping !!!! :grin:

Have a great weekend and a great week -- stay focused on your goals!!!

Good Morning Ladies!!!! It's been a minute, but I hope all is well with everyone. I hope that the goals are still being met, as best as they can, Rome wasn't built in a day!!!

Been working like a slave (over 12 hr days, 6 days straight), but managed to keep the hair looking decent, thanks to braidouts and plain ol buns.

I am 9 weeks post and been using Qhemet products -- BTW tried the Ghee and Karkady Mist -- which are staple products.:lick: The Sunshine cutie juice for the hair is a no go and will not be a repurchase; but the butters will be repurchase forever!!!

On the goal front, I have not used up any products, but did manage to give a few boxes to family members and am alot more organized. Haven't spent any $ on anything not even lunch YAY-- but donated lots of clothes, food & money to Haiti Organizations they really, really need any and everything.:yep:

Well got so much to do today, I just finished getting thru over 40 pages -- sheesh!!!! Just wanted to shout out to a few of you from memory, Eisani I hope you feel much better -- I'm sure a gallon of Jasmines is just the cure LOL; glad to hear your accident was minor and you are covered. BM I see you are enjoying your steamer!!! , Charz welcome back -- you and beau looked great hope vcay was special, LM don't disappear w/o telling someone, Robot your hair is gorgeous and so are u -- I got something for that ole bag, IDTH (T), thanks for your pm and keeping in touch; stay on point u are doing well and I love the encouragement you are giving, LC hope u check in even tho your new luv is elsewhere, Chebaby keep reporting in -- I am loving how soft AOHC makes make hair feel and I love Hairveda's green tea!!!, Shay hope transitioning continues to go well -- I may be pming u for tea rinsing tips, MKD keep away from the weaves unless u can work it into part of your goals. To all of the other Ladies in here -- I didn't forget u -- just got to go + my post is already tooooooo long.......

PS I read all of the EJD, Walter Mosley and Dean Koontz books. Thanks for the posts on other authors; some I wasn't familiar with. I can now get back to reading to occupy my time and keep from shopping !!!! :grin:

Have a great weekend and a great week -- stay focused on your goals!!!

Awww Aluv!:hug3: Thanks for Checking in and keeping us Updated. Good Job using up stuff and being frugal when making purchasing decisions.:up:

If we all could make "better and informed decisions" it is my belief, it will substantially Cut Down on the Amount of Money Spent.

Glad your Hair is doing well. Keep working on using up, giving away, and trading stuff until you end up with everything you Love.:love2:

In between your busy schedule, don't forget to give us all a Shout Out.:hiya2:

Enjoyed your Post. May Blessings be Upon You.:yep:

^ I'm here.

I used up my Shescentit Moisture Mist Leave-In.

Cute Pic Girlie! You are workin' that Bikini!:grin: It Looks Soooo Beautiful There. Just Like a Post Card. aaahhhhhh:lachen: Beautiful.:blush:

I guess my Cancun Trip is out in Stashville.:rolleyes: :nono: *hisses at being stoopid*

Good Job at Using up the Moisture Mist.:yep:

Which One do you like the best? That or the Coco Cream? :look:

Cute Pic Girlie! You are workin' that Bikini!:grin: It Looks Soooo Beautiful There. Just Like a Post Card. aaahhhhhh:lachen: Beautiful.:blush:

I guess my Cancun Trip is out in Stashville.:rolleyes: :nono: *hisses at being stoopid*

Good Job at Using up the Moisture Mist.:yep:

Which One do you like the best? That or the Coco Cream? :look:

Aww thanks Ms. Terri. :blush: My gym that is 1 minute away from my house went out of business...I need to find another one :perplexed:

I actually like the Moisture Mist better. The Coco-Cream is great....its just been replaced by Qhemet's BRBC :yep:

I started think about my purchases on disposable products as well in that manner. 2-3 haircare/skincare hauls can pay for a plane ticket somewhere! Or buy something more permanent like a new laptop or phone!

Aww thanks Ms. Terri. :blush: My gym that is 1 minute away from my house went out of business...I need to find another one :perplexed:

I actually like the Moisture Mist better. The Coco-Cream is great....its just been replaced by Qhemet's BRBC :yep:

I started think about my purchases on disposable products as well in that manner. 2-3 haircare/skincare hauls can pay for a plane ticket somewhere! Or buy something more permanent like a new laptop or phone!

Well, You Look Great. Relaxed. And your Surroundings were absolutely breathtaking............:blush:

Girl, I know what you are saying @bolded......You can do so much with that $ that's fun & tangible and not being 'rinsed down the drain':sad:

You Know I feel "Peaceful" Not feeling Constantly "Driven" to buy more & more products. Plus, when I think about ALL The Stuff I Got.......:ohwell: When I could be at a Resort on the Beach!:nono:

I am determined to keep using up stuff weekly until everything is significantly reduced. This is my Goal for 2010.

I Just wish I wasn't so 'intrigued' with these Dominican Conditioners now......I do enjoy "looking" at those.:lachen:

And I found Baba de' Caracol, and La Plancha on the real-cheap. So...........:look: that was the first 'hit' for a PJ like me....:nono:

IK the ingredients aren't suppose to be the 'greatest' but...they do interest me, nonetheless. Something to seriously think about perhaps in 2011.:look:

Sounds good T. It sounds like you are in a good place now and have got the demons under control. :yep:

I found myself going into shops and looking at hair products that I know I wouldn't even be interested in but found myself there looking just because it's hair stuff - that's pretty deep!

Sounds good T. It sounds like you are in a good place now and have got the demons under control. :yep:

I found myself going into shops and looking at hair products that I know I wouldn't even be interested in but found myself there looking just because it's hair stuff - that's pretty deep!

Well, I didn't say it was under control:look:.....It's a Daily Struggle.

As you know Girl....You take One Step Forward and Two Steps Back:nono:

Ooh gorgeous haul lamaravilla. Mind out for the make-up addiction though, I think it's probably worse than hair stuff just because the products can be so uber expensive!

My make up bag is pathetic, all I have is foundation, a few blushers and a few lip glosses. I must do something about that this year.

Ooh gorgeous haul lamaravilla. Mind out for the make-up addiction though, I think it's probably worse than hair stuff just because the products can be so uber expensive!

My make up bag is pathetic, all I have is foundation, a few blushers and a few lip glosses. I must do something about that this year.

Trust I know about makeup addiction :lol: I got it bad. It's like I rotate the things I buy every month.

WHY DID YA'LL GET HER STARTED ! ! ! ! ! !:eek: :eek: :eek:

:nono: :nono: :nono:

I just spent $352 online at Sephora :( why does it go from one obsession to the next :nono:

Damn.gif

Back