Pj Support Thread 2010 Pt.1

I'm so out the loop on mystery novels and EJD. Things were becoming a lil predictable and boring. I've started easing back into Sci-fi (Tananarive Due) and a few AA authors. Have to go passed BN and check out things. Nook sounds environmentally friendly as well.

im going to get all of james pattersons first books.
and im going to branch out and start reading anything that catches my eye. at one point i only read AA books. but i got outta that lol.

Shay, I love Mary Higgins Clark and Sue Grafton too:yep: I am now on a Jodi Picoult kick, I have read like 5 of her novels in a row.

Jodi Picoult IS AWESOME!!!!! Make sure to read The Pact, My Sister's Keeper (so much better than that retarded movie), Keeping Faith, Plain Truth, Picture Perfect, Second Glance, Salem Falls, and The Tenth Circle.

You know what, just read all her books :lol: she is very good at making her audience feel raw emotions.

Eric Jerome Dickey writes mysteries now? I am so out of the loop. I like James Patterson, John Grisham, Patrica Cornwell, Mary Higgins Clark, and Sue Grafton books. Obviously I looooove mysteries. I like Walter Moseley's books too. I need to get my behind off the net and back to reading.

Oh my like mine PJ in book too. I love mystery book I love James Patterson, Dickey, Grisham too!

I do not really think that Qhemet honeybush tea gel and Paul Mitchell Supersculpt glaze should be mixed...it looks like phlegm. Here I am trying to finish up my Qhemet sample and I say "hey why not just throw the glaze in and drop a step".

No.:nono: Never again.:nono:

^^^^^ewwwww lmao

anyway i learned my lesson about using a leave in conditioner that does not contain water. not a good idea. it worked good at first, my hair was soft and fluffy but as each hour goes by my hair gets dryer and dryer lol. oh well, lesson learned. tomorrow its back to my first love kbb hair milk.

Jodi Picoult IS AWESOME!!!!! Make sure to read The Pact, My Sister's Keeper (so much better than that retarded movie), Keeping Faith, Plain Truth, Picture Perfect, Second Glance, Salem Falls, and The Tenth Circle.

You know what, just read all her books :lol: she is very good at making her audience feel raw emotions.
I have read the pact, nineteen minutes, vanishing acts, harvesting the heart (love this one), and not easily broken (i think that the name of it, its the one with the little girl willow), I am starting the tenth circle now :yep:

Eric Jerome Dickey writes mysteries now? I am so out of the loop. I like James Patterson, John Grisham, Patrica Cornwell, Mary Higgins Clark, and Sue Grafton books. Obviously I looooove mysteries. I like Walter Moseley's books too. I need to get my behind off the net and back to reading.

:yep: So do I!!!! I have all of their books!!

I'm about to get under the dryer with my nook in about 45 minutes!!

Oh, I used up Aveda DR shampoo (repurchase), Elucence Clarifying, and SSI Green Tea & Hibiscus.

I've decided to invest in some weave hair. I found a great website thanks to another poster (www.indianhair.net) with really reasonable prices. The kicker is that I will be able to use the hair more than once and since I'm transitioning this year, this will really help to keep my hands out of my hair.

Books (and music)were my addiction before anything else. I would love to go to BN and scour the shelves and discount tables for all kinds of books (Carl Weber, Mary Higgins Clark, EJD, Octavia Butler,among countless others). I still have to restrain myself when I go in BN. Recently I started reading young adult books because of the storylines and writing. If EJD is back on his game I'll definitely have to check him out. I did enjoy Chasing Destiny.

*The mall is too close. Have to resist spending money on pay day*

Last edited:
I just bought 8 oz of remy hair. I'm going to get an install next month and I plan on using the hair again more than once. It should pay for itself in the long run. :)

Before that I can't wait to try out all the stuff I got from the DR. I got Nacidit olive oil DC, Chocolacio DC, Emergencia DC, Emergencia blow-drying spray con, & Queen Henna garlic DC to name a few. To be fair, I only bought the large size of the Emergencia DC- all the others were the smallest sizes for 'testing' :look:. I can't wait for wash day tomorrow :yay:

I am thinking about buying a cute, short half wig just to add some spice and salsa to my life. Also to scare the crap out of my DH ahahaha I'll walk in the room with a cute bob and he'll faint.

Hey Eisani, Jasmine's is now selling bulk/salon sizes of her products.

Which one did you get? Where did you order from? I think I am going to go try some on this weekend.
I bought Tammy from www.apexhairs.com Read good reviews about them so I figured I'd give them a shot. I'll keep you all updated on how the process works out.
I am thinking about buying a cute, short half wig just to add some spice and salsa to my life. Also to scare the crap out of my DH ahahaha I'll walk in the room with a cute bob and he'll faint.

You said she what??? :thud: *Rereads* :thud:

Did someone already post this from Komaza:

For A Limited Time Only

Komaza Care will be offering an amazing body mousse. Perfect for soothing winter dry skin. It also works wonders to heal dry rough feet, elbows, and knees.

Please join Komaza Care in assisting the earthquake victims in Haiti.
For each jar of body mousse purchased 100% of the proceeds will be donated to helping relieve our brothers and sister in Haiti.

During such a traumatic event it is awesome to see so much compassion!
Compassion is what moves us to take action!

Donations will be given to Yele Haiti and Unicef.

www.komazahaircare.com

I just bought 8 oz of remy hair. I'm going to get an install next month and I plan on using the hair again more than once. It should pay for itself in the long run. :)

Before that I can't wait to try out all the stuff I got from the DR. I got Nacidit olive oil DC, Chocolacio DC, Emergencia DC, Emergencia blow-drying spray con, & Queen Henna garlic DC to name a few. To be fair, I only bought the large size of the Emergencia DC- all the others were the smallest sizes for 'testing' :look:. I can't wait for wash day tomorrow :yay:

Hey I came back from the DR yesterday too!! I saw a gal at the airport with nice brown hair, maybe it was you lol.
I bought the huge 1/2 gallon size of baba de caracol and La Bomba, Lacio Lacio leave in, La Plancha flat ironing leave-in

I really want to use up some of the products I have before I go back to school on Monday, so I plan on doing my moms and sisters hair.

Bantu Knots here we come!:yep:

:lick: I havent even tried a sample and now I am looking at the site. Stay Strong !!!!

so i got my hairveda in the mail today. and the green tea butter is the same as it was when she was selling it before. i dont see how she reformulated it. its still all loose and gucky lol. i put some on the front of my hair and i still smell that green tea smell and i hate it. i cant wait to try the hydrasilica spray though.

i deep conditioned today on dry hair for an hour with my curl junkie rehab conditioner then co washed with my AO WC mix. tomorrow will be the last of that mix.
so finally i got rid of the curl junkie lol.

Hey I came back from the DR yesterday too!! I saw a gal at the airport with nice brown hair, maybe it was you lol.
I bought the huge 1/2 gallon size of baba de caracol and La Bomba, Lacio Lacio leave in, La Plancha flat ironing leave-in

Oh man everybody is going to DR except ME!! :wallbash: LOL

My mom got me a jar of La Plancha and I was shocked at how much I liked it. The color isn't very appealing (green) and I didn't think the smell was great either, but amazingly my hair loved it. I have a hard time finding it around here. Haven't tried Baba de Caracol yet.

so i got my hairveda in the mail today. and the green tea butter is the same as it was when she was selling it before. i dont see how she reformulated it. its still all loose and gucky lol. i put some on the front of my hair and i still smell that green tea smell and i hate it. i cant wait to try the hydrasilica spray though.

That stuff smells funky AND made my hair look a mess LOL I like her gelly though, but the green tea butter is too greasy for me. I gave it away to somebody here on LHCF

Oh man everybody is going to DR except ME!! :wallbash: LOL

My mom got me a jar of La Plancha and I was shocked at how much I liked it. The color isn't very appealing (green) and I didn't think the smell was great either, but amazingly my hair loved it. I have a hard time finding it around here. Haven't tried Baba de Caracol yet.

That stuff smells funky AND made my hair look a mess LOL I like her gelly though, but the green tea butter is too greasy for me. I gave it away to somebody here on LHCF
see i used to love it. it kept my relaxed hair moisturized and it diesnt seem greasy on my natural hair but the smell seems worse and its just gucky lmao.

Back