Pj Support Thread 2010 Pt.1

Me too! I neeeeeeeeeeed it! :look:

I keep checking the website hoping they will miraculously be restocked. I actually have a reminder set on my phone.:look:

Ms_Coco call them and have mark put you on the waiting list, I paid for it via paypal but once they come in the ones on the waiting list have first dibs on the incoming machines. :)

i was just about to give away my curls quench moisturizer but i mixed it with water and juices and berries and that mix is amazing.

As soon as I decide to leave my house this evening I get in a car accident. FML :nono:

I've had 4 plaits I've been wearing under a snood since the other day. I washed and detangled w/Elucence clarifying then DC'd w/SSI Fortifying Hair Maque. I then used some Bio.Star Wheat Germ leave in I found and sealed w/Hairveda Avosoya oil. My hair is STILL soft and smells like the SSI.

I'm so grateful for full coverage insurance, dropped my car off @ the body shop and the rental car company picked me up. Nothing to pay out of pocket. Still sore and even more tired now though :( Goodnight y'all. I keep singin Bebe Winans and Anita Baker to myself "Aint' no need of worrying what the night is gonna bring/it'll be all over in the morning"

I'm happy your are alright.

Last edited:
Che & Brownie--I'm thinking of getting an e-reader but I don't know if it will work for me. I'm one to print stuff off rather than read them on the computer. My recycling bin is always full at work. So IDK.

Eisani--I'm happy to hear that you & your family are okay.

I finished a bottle of amla oil yesterday. I have another bottle. I also finished a Shikai Everyday Condish. I have one more. Just when I think I'm done with that condish I find another bottle :lachen:. That's okay though since it's a staple.

Eisani, im sorry that happened to you and i hope you are ok.

Hey everybody, ive been lurking:look:, nothing has really changed with me. Im using up my hair products. Truth be told i just lost interest in hair. I don't know if its permanent or a phase but i hardly come to the hair forum anymore. I will peak in every once in a while to see how everybody is doing.:yep:

hello ladies. Like Colocha, I'm more into lurker mode. School has been keeping me so busy and I don't even have time to steam my hair *cries*
I've been using it up a lot of stuff so that's good...
I've also been doing more rollersets because I don't have time during the week to wear it loose...I completely forgot that I was participating in the delicious deep conditioning

Ok, I wanna buy 2 bottles of GVP Conditioning Balm (Biolage knock-off). They're $5/ea and I think I will since I'm getting rid of a few things. I can buy 2, I got rid of 6 KBB and 2 Curl Junkie items.

I've nearly finished my Lacio Lacio leave in, I've replaced it with the Pureology Instant Repair Leave in, which on first inspection felt lovely in my hair. I've not used it on freshly washed hair I just rubbed a bit in my ends! True test of course will be when I actually use it.

That is how I feel about the half wig thread. :lachen:

At least I could justify buying a half-wig...the weave thread got me looking at the kinky curly extensions which cost between $200-$300! :shocked:

The sad part is I'm actually considering it!

*backs out of weave thread*

As soon as I decide to leave my house this evening I get in a car accident. FML :nono:

I've had 4 plaits I've been wearing under a snood since the other day. I washed and detangled w/Elucence clarifying then DC'd w/SSI Fortifying Hair Maque. I then used some Bio.Star Wheat Germ leave in I found and sealed w/Hairveda Avosoya oil. My hair is STILL soft and smells like the SSI.

I'm so grateful for full coverage insurance, dropped my car off @ the body shop and the rental car company picked me up. Nothing to pay out of pocket. Still sore and even more tired now though :( Goodnight y'all. I keep singin Bebe Winans and Anita Baker to myself "Aint' no need of worrying what the night is gonna bring/it'll be all over in the morning"

Sorry to hear about the accident. I hope you feel better. I know my accident wasn't bad but I was shaken up and sore.

I was just on Meow's website :look: I only ordered samples of all of the shadows in the Egyptian Eye of Horus collection.

OMG how awesome is that?!! I would love one of those.

Don't do it! LOL :nono: :grin:

...I was just on kijiji checking out hairstylists (where I live there are many Africans but very few salons). I found this stylist that will come to your home! I emailed a bunch asking for pictures.

Maybe if I buy a cheaper brand of hair...? Hmmm...then I wouldn't need to spend on product for a while.....

I'm trying to justify it to myself. It's almost working!

Back