Pj Support Thread 2010 Pt.1

I was gonna do that, but I decided not to . . . I'm really trying to be good :lol:

It's only a buck a sample and free shipping. If your gonna do it, it might as well be now.

Once they get popular they will raise their prices so I am tryin to see if I like them while the promotions are flowing.

Bare essentials made my face burn, so if I can find a mineral makeup that is good for my skin I will be happy.

It's only a buck a sample and free shipping. If your gonna do it, it might as well be now.

Once they get popular they will raise their prices so I am tryin to see if I like them while the promotions are flowing.

Bare essentials made my face burn, so if I can find a mineral makeup that is good for my skin I will be happy.

This is why I didn't do it, I have not had any luck with mineral makeup in the past :nono: Makes me itch and break out.

I think Traycee has one of those, check her blog. I want the one that everyone else has.

Robot did you like the spacells face mitt? Is it working out for you?

I didn't like it! At all! I really wanted to, too! On some parts of my face it feels really good and on others, it's too harsh. It made my skin feel really weird while rinsing, I can't describe it.

I've had better luck with the little scublets that come with the new L'Oreal cleansers! So soft and cute, but a little too small. So, I ordered a bigger one from eBay: http://cgi.ebay.com/Blackhead-Remov..._Care_test?hash=item2558563acf#ht_4952wt_1167

I really wanted a blue one, but of course they were all sold out. :rolleyes:

This is why I didn't do it, I have not had any luck with mineral makeup in the past :nono: Makes me itch and break out.

Well the meow stuff doesn't have the talc or the bismuth which are supposedly are the itchy culprits.

I only spent 11 bucks for the 8 foundations, 2 finishing powders and a bronzer.

hi ladies
i co washed my hair today with AO WC. i mixed it with a healthy amount of evoo, jbco and honey. this conditioner will not be a repurchase. it still makes my hair frizzy but it does make my hair soft. with the added oils it detangled like a breeze but i still wont buy it again.
and the smell....ewww. i can still smell it even though i have something in my hair that smells like cofee and hello sweet thang. that smell still overpowers it. darn shame lol.

Last edited:
Che & Brownie--I'm thinking of getting an e-reader but I don't know if it will work for me. I'm one to print stuff off rather than read them on the computer. My recycling bin is always full at work. So IDK.

mine came today:grin: im so excited to charge and use it.
at first i wasnt interested in it because i like having an actual book in my hand, turning the pages and what not. but books are so much cheaper with an ereader and you will always have it on you. so anytime you get a break you can just pull it out and read a number of books. after a while it really does pay for itself.

^^^What will be your first book that you download?

I want an e reader simply because I really don't have enough space for anymore books. I will miss the feel of books but I'm sure I'll get over it!

I want an e reader simply because I really don't have enough space for anymore books. I will miss the feel of books but I'm sure I'll get over it!
right now im reading the easy rawlins books by walter mosely so im going to get all of those. right now im also into james patterson so i plan on getting his alex cross books too. im in to mysteries these days.
i also cant wait until eric jerome dickey comes out with his next book.

my stash of co wash conditioners are almost gone. and i have decided that after all of my cvs and drug store conditioners are gone i will no longer purchase any of them. i co wash everyday now and i realize that conditioners with cones only make my hair feel silky that day but will dry my hair out because no more moisture can get in.
so my staple co wash conditioners will be:
trader joes nourish spa
giovanni deeper moisture
AO GPB
AO HSR
AO blue camomile
oyin honey hemp(this is also a deep treat)

That's a good point and something I should consider. I'll remember that for the future.

I'm not sure about the coastal scents stuff, but I can't find anything comparable to these cases. :sad:

Coastal scents makeup palettes are about $18-$21. You can get them on ebay cheaper(all these palettes come from the same company in hong kong). I know your not looking at that, but when i saw that it was like a big red flag. They maybe charging double for that bag.

Coastal scents makeup palettes are about $18-$21. You can get them on ebay cheaper(all these palettes come from the same company in hong kong). I know your not looking at that, but when i saw that it was like a big red flag. They maybe charging double for that bag.

Ohhh!! Well I checked EBAY and the prices were the same :ohwell:

Robot- I'm sorry ole girl was extra rude to you. I think you look lovely.

I retwisted the front of my hair today with KCKT and SSI- Seyani Butter. They fell really soft. I will not repurchase the KCKT (a gift from my PJ mom) I have better leave-ins with KBB hair milk/nectar.

I found a box of hair products from when I moved. I have 4 bottles of the bootleg oil, 3/4 bottle of Lottabody liter size, Motions styling products, and some bath gel samples. I also found a Jane Carter Styling spray for use with curling iron (must be from mom) that I can't find another use for so I'm going to toss it.

My heat cap or Jasmine's still haven't come. This is really showing me how I need to stop ordering stuff. But I love getting packages in the mail.

I got my nook today. I am currently reading Resurrecting Midnight by Eric Jerome Dickey. I have been trying to read this book for weeks, and I just never had the time to get into it. I'll try it out for a little while on the Nook, and if it doesn't grow on me, I'll give it to my little sister. She is dying to have one.

I guess the PJ Forever Doorbuster Sale was not missed after all :rolleyes:

my hairveda should be hear tomorrow. i ordered the green tea butter and the hydrosilica spray. i need sprays to mist my hair before bed and im out of my ojon mist so i have been using a mix of juices and berries, water and curls quench moisturizer. i like this mix but i dont want to have to buy two products to make one mix lol. so im trying to find another mix i love.
i love j&b but it get kinda sticky sometimes.

I got my nook today. I am currently reading Resurrecting Midnight by Eric Jerome Dickey. I have been trying to read this book for weeks, and I just never had the time to get into it. I'll try it out for a little while on the Nook, and if it doesn't grow on me, I'll give it to my little sister. She is dying to have one.

I guess the PJ Forever Doorbuster Sale was not missed after all :rolleyes:
he is my fave author. when i tell you i ran, grabbed, and kept running when this book came out its no lie lol. i love him. been reading his books since i was 13 and cant wait until the next book comes out. and might i add i find Gideon sexy:lick:

I was in line at the Fresh Market store and turned around to see a WHOLE stand on Giovanni products. I bought the smooth as silk shampoo and SO threatened to throw it out the window because I was only supposed to get hamburger buns and drinks. I told him i'd (try to) beat the black off him if he threw my $10 bottle of shampoo away. :bat: He told me I was ridiculous for paying that much for shampoo, and now I do feel kind of ridiculous because I don't spend that much for some dang shampoo. I need to learn how to stop compulsively buying.

he is my fave author. when i tell you i ran, grabbed, and kept running when this book came out its no lie lol. i love him. been reading his books since i was 13 and cant wait until the next book comes out. and might i add i find Gideon sexy:lick:

:lick:Yep! It's that delicious...He is one of my fave authors too. I have read all of his books and I got hooked on the Gideon series even though I was sure that all the fighting wasn't my cup of tea. Can't wait to find the time to really get into this book.

I was in line at the Fresh Market store and turned around to see a WHOLE stand on Giovanni products. I bought the smooth as silk shampoo and SO threatened to throw it out the window because I was only supposed to get hamburger buns and drinks. I told him i'd (try to) beat the black off him if he threw my $10 bottle of shampoo away. :bat: He told me I was ridiculous for paying that much for shampoo, and now I do feel kind of ridiculous because I don't spend that much for some dang shampoo. I need to learn how to stop compulsively buying.

Don't feel ridiculous, it happens to the best of us. The trick is to buy it when he is not around, and stick it in with the rest of your hair products. If he asks you the price, don't tell him...plain and simple :grin:

i havent tried this shampoo but the conditioners are:lick:
:lick:Yep! It's that delicious...He is one of my fave authors too. I have read all of his books and I got hooked on the Gideon series even though I was sure that all the fighting wasn't my cup of tea. Can't wait to find the time to really get into this book.
the fighting is what i love. i find myself on the edge of my seat everytime i think gideon will die. if he ends the series with gideon dead i will seriously cry. i was surprised when he made the change from black love to.....mystery or thriller(whatever this is) but he did it well.

right now im reading the easy rawlins books by walter mosely so im going to get all of those. right now im also into james patterson so i plan on getting his alex cross books too. im in to mysteries these days.
i also cant wait until eric jerome dickey comes out with his next book.
Che, I like both series, Easy Rawlins and all James Patterson novels as well.

Eric Jerome Dickey writes mysteries now? I am so out of the loop. I like James Patterson, John Grisham, Patrica Cornwell, Mary Higgins Clark, and Sue Grafton books. Obviously I looooove mysteries. I like Walter Moseley's books too. I need to get my behind off the net and back to reading.

Shay, I love Mary Higgins Clark and Sue Grafton too:yep: I am now on a Jodi Picoult kick, I have read like 5 of her novels in a row.

Back