Pj Support Thread 2010 Pt.1

I'm good! My hair is even better.

I gave up on that Afroveda cocolatte, threw it out. I used up some Pantene conditioners. Now I'm working on some Garnier leave ins that I have. I was so made yesterday, I used the Garnier sleek and shine leave in and my head was a hot flaky mess. If I would have shook my head to hard Florida would have been shut down due to a blizzard :lol:

I'm Glad You're Back Sis!:hug3:

You got me looking All Side-Eyed at that Cocolatte:look:

I keep reaching over it for something else.:lachen: I'll use it up. I'm under a wig anyway, so it won't matter:drunk:

I havent finished my twists from yesterday but what I have done so far looks really good. My best yet:grin: Yay almond butter:lick:. I will post pics when I finish/ figure out how .

Lamara, I've missed you!

BostonMaria, the name of the line is Tea & Honey Products (IIRC). My sister-in-law was in some program with the woman who created it. :yep:

I'm Glad You're Back Sis!:hug3:

You got me looking All Side-Eyed at that Cocolatte:look:

I keep reaching over it for something else.:lachen: I'll use it up. I'm under a wig anyway, so it won't matter:drunk:

Awww thanks! :kiss: Glad to be back, now I just need to stay out of mess.

You need to not use it, it smells sickeningly sweet :nono:

Lamara, I've missed you!

BostonMaria, the name of the line is Tea & Honey Products (IIRC). My sister-in-law was in some program with the woman who created it. :yep:

I missed you too girl! I saw your pic of the braids, you so purty!

I finished:

Kerasilk silk leave in
Joico Kpak reconstructor
Philip B cream rinse

First 2 are repurchases. The last is not.

As soon as I decide to leave my house this evening I get in a car accident. FML :nono:

I've had 4 plaits I've been wearing under a snood since the other day. I washed and detangled w/Elucence clarifying then DC'd w/SSI Fortifying Hair Maque. I then used some Bio.Star Wheat Germ leave in I found and sealed w/Hairveda Avosoya oil. My hair is STILL soft and smells like the SSI.

I'm so grateful for full coverage insurance, dropped my car off @ the body shop and the rental car company picked me up. Nothing to pay out of pocket. Still sore and even more tired now though :( Goodnight y'all. I keep singin Bebe Winans and Anita Baker to myself "Aint' no need of worrying what the night is gonna bring/it'll be all over in the morning"

As soon as I decide to leave my house this evening I get in a car accident. FML :nono:

I've had 4 plaits I've been wearing under a snood since the other day. I washed and detangled w/Elucence clarifying then DC'd w/SSI Fortifying Hair Maque. I then used some Bio.Star Wheat Germ leave in I found and sealed w/Hairveda Avosoya oil. My hair is STILL soft and smells like the SSI.

I'm so grateful for full coverage insurance, dropped my car off @ the body shop and the rental car company picked me up. Nothing to pay out of pocket. Still sore and even more tired now though :( Goodnight y'all. I keep singin Bebe Winans and Anita Baker to myself "Aint' no need of worrying what the night is gonna bring/it'll be all over in the morning"

What is a snood?

I am sorry to hear about your accident and so glad no one was hurt. The bolded is so true:yep:

Lamaravilla sent me a ton of Jessicurl! I only sent a 4 ounce container to be filled cuz I didn't wanna be greedy. But to my surprise she filled that one up for me and also filled a 16 ounce old Sitrinillah container with it too! And she sent me some Flora by Gucci Perfume! I'm on Ebay and bout to buy me a full size with my soon-to-be-expired "Ebay bucks".

Thank you :)

Hey, Boss!!!! :grin:
I got a sample of that from Sephora and got the full size with the quickness!!! Love it!! :yep:

:grin: I got mine on Monday!!! I was so excited, too!!! I love it!!!!! My work week is done so I'm going in the morning to get my case!!!
did you download books already? which ones you get?
i want to case that opens like a book but they are like $50. thats too much money lol.

did you download books already? which ones you get?
i want to case that opens like a book but they are like $50. thats too much money lol.

I didn't download any yet. I can't decide, I want so many!! LOL
Which ones are you getting first?
Thats the case I want, too. :yep:

Whoa! What happened? Did she really get banned? :perplexed
She lost some hair products that she accidentally threw away and a few of us here sent her some conditioners. She seemed like such a nice young lady.
Yea, I still don't buy that story :rolleyes:. Maybe it's just the PJ in me. Doesn't matter, the ones that gave out of the kindness of their hearts will be blessed, regardless of the intentions of the OP.

Back