Pj Support Thread 2010 Pt.1

The Scents are Wonderful.:lick:

Perhaps Che, BM, Eisani (and other frequent users) can tell you ALL the Scents of the Hair Milk they have (along with it's performance).:yep:

For me, the Silky Conditioner was: Fabulous.:grin:

The Coco Lime Smells Wonderful!:lick: :yep:

Has Anyone tried the Egyptian Musk?

i think Esani likes the egyptian musk smell. kbb sent me a sample of a lotion in that scent and i hated it. its very strong and manly to me. sultry sandalwood is like a lighter almost sweeter version to me.
I think I have or at least have tried every scent except pomegranate guava, including some from the men's line.

Egyptian Musk was initially my favorite, but the last time I ordered it didn't smell quite the same. Still pleasant, but not as sultry and sexy. If you like earthy scents or egyptian musk oil, you'll like this one.
Lavendar vanilla HATED IT. A lot of people like this one, but it smelled just like lavendar vanilla Febreze air effects which I don't like.
Coco Lime I really like this one, kind of reminds me of key lime pie. Lovely all year round, but especially nice in the spring and summer.
Vanilla Latte MEH. It wasn't vanilla and it damn sure wasn't latte, not sure what that scent it. It's a sweet smell. Me no likey.
Jasmine Lily This was discontinued then brought back for a limited time so I repurchased. I like it. It's light and kinda fresh. Not overpowering or obnoxious.
Cranberry Cocktail LOVE! Smells like candy. My favorite in the summer. It is a very sweet smell, kinda reminds me of sweet tarts or something.
Ginger Spice This was also a discontinued scent that was brought back for a limited time. It's...interesting. not bad, but not my favorite. Wouldn't re-order.
Chamomile Sage I really, really like this scent. It's kind of earthy, yet pleasant. It's strangely addicting for me.
White tea This scent smells pretty much the same anywhere you get it from. It's an accurate interpretation of the scent.
Sultry Sandalwood My feelings are VERY mixed on this one. The first time I ordered, I fell in LOVE! It smelled so nice, so sexy and I like it way better than egyptian musk. When I reordered, it smelled like cedar wood chips and nothing like the original I purchased. I hated it so much I sold it. After I talked to Karen and told her how inconsistent the scent was, she said they never changed the oil or scent and couldn't figure out why mine smelled so different unless someone had accidentally mixed it :sad:. She convinced me to try it again and if I didn't like it, just call her and she'd send me something else. I got it and while it didn't smell like my first batch, it definitely didn't smell like the second. It was nice and I liked it but I was still disappointed it wasn't like the first one. *Fab* smelled the first one in my hair one day and was like "NO WAY, that is not sultry sandalwood!" It actually smelled yummy and she and I never agree on scents lol. Rant over :look:
Bamboo Leaf OOOH, I love it. It was also a discontinued scent. It's light, fresh, green...almost puts me in the mind of honey oatmeal but not as sweet.
Honey Oatmeal Nice, mild, clean scent.
Creamy Coco Mango It's nice, not overpoweringly mango-y. It really is more creamy, and I smell more coconut than mango.
Black Amber From the men's line. Nice earthy scent, kind of like a musk. I love amber anyway.
Vetiver This one was too masculine for me, but very nice. I gave it to my brother and he killed it.
Island Spice It's soooo softly scented! Just a pleasant, clean scent. Very
unisex-friendly.
Luscious Pear I didn't like this one. It smelled too synthetic to me.
Vanilla Musk Men's line. Nice warm scent. Gave to my sis and she loves it. Unisex.

Grr! Remember that new company I told you guys I wrote to last month, asking for samples to review?

Why did they just now write back, saying they'd be happy to have me review. While I'm in braids?! The irony! :rofl:

i finished a bottle of kbb hair milk.
i checked my stash today and honestly i dont have half as much as i thought i did. for 1 i only have 3 kbb hair milks left lol. not 6 like i thought lol. and i sold 90% of my stylers so i dont have to worry about those.

Eisani, the sultry sandalwood is still jacked lol. i have a bottle that i swear is really the egyptan musk smell. it is very strong like a man, and not in a good way. the bottle i had before that was very sexy and yummy, soft and almost sweet. i wont order that scent again lol.

im almost finished my bottle of organix coconut milk conditioner. at first i said this would be a repurchase but i dont think it will. this conditioner is hit and miss, sometimes i get super soft/strong hair and other times it strips my hair. i read the back of the bottle and it says the conditioner gently cleans the hair :(

since i am finished my kbb hair milk now i will be using darcys botanicals pach kernal hydrating milk.

Charz I'm glad you had a nice time. That place is gorgeous, I really like the pyramid shape. You looked great and rested.

Can't wait until my ski weekend next month. Get to see Chrisette Michelle, Trey Songz, Musiq Soulchild in concert while I'm there.

Eisani, the sultry sandalwood is still jacked lol. i have a bottle that i swear is really the egyptan musk smell. it is very strong like a man, and not in a good way. the bottle i had before that was very sexy and yummy, soft and almost sweet. i wont order that scent again lol.

im almost finished my bottle of organix coconut milk conditioner. at first i said this would be a repurchase but i dont think it will. this conditioner is hit and miss, sometimes i get super soft/strong hair and other times it strips my hair. i read the back of the bottle and it says the conditioner gently cleans the hair :(

since i am finished my kbb hair milk now i will be using darcys botanicals pach kernal hydrating milk.

I wanted to like the bottle of Organix conditioner, but it was a miss. The first day I was wow'd by the smell and then after a few days of cowashing it made my hair feel blah :nono:

Charz I'm glad you had a nice time. That place is gorgeous, I really like the pyramid shape. You looked great and rested.

Can't wait until my ski weekend next month. Get to see Chrisette Michelle, Trey Songz, Musiq Soulchild in concert while I'm there.

I love Musiq Soulchild!

Grr! Remember that new company I told you guys I wrote to last month, asking for samples to review?

Why did they just now write back, saying they'd be happy to have me review. While I'm in braids?! The irony! :rofl:

Oh the irony!! What company and which products?

my hair is so oily! I cant take it! Im going to wash my hair tonight (no time for a pre-poo :ohwell:) with Jasmine's shampoo (I should finish this tonight -- fingers crossed!) and condition with her rinse. Ill DC with banana brulee with some ayurvedic powders mixed.

Last edited:
yea, its an e-reader. it wasnt planned to ship until feb. 1, so im glad it shipped a few days early. hope i get it by this friday or saturday.
i can see me know deep conditioning, surfing the web and reading at the sme time:lachen:

yea, its an e-reader. it wasnt planned to ship until feb. 1, so im glad it shipped a few days early. hope i get it by this friday or saturday.
i can see me know deep conditioning, surfing the web and reading at the sme time:lachen:

Wow Che you ballin!

Hey Ya'll What's Up? Da' Boss is Back! Welcome. Welcome. (You were missed).:yep: Funn'n & Sunn'n

Eisani: Feel Better Soon.:grin:

*you got pj's all standing in line for the inventory blow-out sale celebration*:pant:

Lamaravilla sent me a ton of Jessicurl! I only sent a 4 ounce container to be filled cuz I didn't wanna be greedy. But to my surprise she filled that one up for me and also filled a 16 ounce old Sitrinillah container with it too! And she sent me some Flora by Gucci Perfume! I'm on Ebay and bout to buy me a full size with my soon-to-be-expired "Ebay bucks".

Thank you :)

Was it a long wait? I think they underestimated how many people would order this. It would be great if my school textbooks were available on this contraption.

Hey lamaravilla! :yep:
we ordered it in december so it wasnt to long. about a month, but it flew by:grin:
i think sony has an e-reader where you can download textbooks.

Lamaravilla sent me a ton of Jessicurl! I only sent a 4 ounce container to be filled cuz I didn't wanna be greedy. But to my surprise she filled that one up for me and also filled a 16 ounce old Sitrinillah container with it too! And she sent me some Flora by Gucci Perfume! I'm on Ebay and bout to buy me a full size with my soon-to-be-expired "Ebay bucks".

:kiss: You're welcome, and thank you for all my goodies you sent me too :)

I LOVE Flora by Gucci!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Girl, I missed you and was worried about you!:rolleyes:

How've You Been? And What's Going on with your Hair???:look:

I'm good! My hair is even better.

I gave up on that Afroveda cocolatte, threw it out. I used up some Pantene conditioners. Now I'm working on some Garnier leave ins that I have. I was so made yesterday, I used the Garnier sleek and shine leave in and my head was a hot flaky mess. If I would have shook my head to hard Florida would have been shut down due to a blizzard :lol:

Back