Pj Support Thread 2010 Pt.1

For any PJ Interested:poke::

I just got an e-mail from KBB! 1 Hair Milk & 1 Hair Butter for $28.00 *no minimum purchase*

Its a good thing my wallet is out of commission right now..:ohwell:cuz if it wasnt I would be all over KBB like white on rice. Ive never tried it but I hear good things...and the word butter just draws me in. Well now I have to add KBB to my list of shops to OD in.

When I was reading up on it on the Wella Site, it appears they put in throughout the hair and then put a DC on top of it.

So that's what I plan to do. Comb it throughout. Put on a DC Treatment (Moisture) and Steam/Heat Cap.

In that thread, Ladies were also mixing it in their relaxers.:yep: Not sure if I'll do that, but if you go back into that thread, alot of ladies were using it that way too.

Mmm not sure whether I will add to my relaxers as I don't want to underprocess.

CT: I went back and Pulled that thread. You Raised a Good Point in Your Post. Protein or Moisture?

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=432100

Yeah I think I would be more comfortable using a moisture DC as I don't want to go too OTT with the protein, but I will ask the question in that thread.

Mmm not sure whether I will add to my relaxers as I don't want to underprocess.

Yeah I think I would be more comfortable using a moisture DC as I don't want to go too OTT with the protein, but I will ask the question in that thread.

Me Either @Bolded. I'm always Underprocessed.:perplexed

Imma only use 1/2 a Vial. Then add Moisturizing DC on Top.:yep:

Speaking of Karen's Body Beautiful (KBB) WOW! The Scents are So Amazing.

Fab sent me about 3/4ths a Bottle of the Coconut Lime Silky Conditoner (it smells so good:lick:). And Che sent me the Cranberry Hair Milk and it has a pleasant sent as well.

One think I can say about KBB! The Smells are amazing.:grin: I loved the Way the Silky Performed. I would Definitely Purchase this Conditioner.:look: At Some Point.:look:

I put the Hair Milk away and will use it after I use up some things I have opened.

I would love to try the DC and the Reconstructive DC (but the Prices are a bit much) but then you tack on Shipping:nono:

They'd really have to have like a BOGO or something just as appealing, before I would 'bite':blush:

i had a thank God im natural moment today lol. when i got in the shower i noticed my dad had changed the shower head. this shower head spits out water, i have never seen anything like it before except on a sprinkler lol. it does not give pressure like the other one(i miss it) and the closer you get to it the more the water spits everywhere. my face was completely drenched and i was thinking if i were relaxed or didnt co wash everyday i would be pissed lol.

i also added jbco, wheat germ oil and honey to my organix coconut milk conditioner, cant wait to use it tomorrow.
today i co washed with giovanni xtreme protein(thanx T) and i love it. i didnt get to leave it on as long as i wanted but i still love it.

i also got my other 2 scents in the mail from peaceloveandsunshine and i love the rise and shine scent. the chai is nice too. but i wish she would add more scent because everything is so light.

I sketched out my Regimen for this up-coming Wash Day. Hoping to use up at least 2 Products and just keep drilling down into the Stash.:ohwell:

IK I will probably use up a bunch of stuff all at once. The Bad News is: I keep discovering more & more "stuff":nono:

The Good News: Iam sending some Ayeurdic (sp) Oils out to a Sweet Poster who Volunteered to Give them a "Good Home" And Get them Outta Mine:lachen:

I sketched out my Regimen for this up-coming Wash Day. Hoping to use up at least 2 Products and just keep drilling down into the Stash.:ohwell:

IK I will probably use up a bunch of stuff all at once. The Bad News is: I keep discovering more & more "stuff":nono:

The Good News: Iam sending some Ayeurdic (sp) Oils out to a Sweet Poster who Volunteered to Give them a "Good Home" And Get them Outta Mine:lachen:

I've got several bags of those powders just sitting there taking up space - I need to find a home for them too. Just this evening I discovered a whole bag of conditioners that I haven't even opened! :ohwell:

Fortunately though I am using up stuff, nearly finished my Lacio Lacio and Ojon Revitalising Mist (the latter of which I didn't rate anyway :nono:)

I've got several bags of those powders just sitting there taking up space - I need to find a home for them too. Just this evening I discovered a whole bag of conditioners that I haven't even opened! :ohwell:

Fortunately though I am using up stuff, nearly finished my Lacio Lacio and Ojon Revitalising Mist (the latter of which I didn't rate anyway :nono:)

Girl, I am so Grateful, to be able to Ship those Oils off.:lachen:

Isn't it a 'Trip' when you keep discovering more & more products:blush: :rolleyes: :nono:

Normally I would have really jumped up when Cream Tee stated she had a few BAGS of powders. I still have boxes of Neem from the dozen I bought, and I will not use them fast enough. The only powders I am out of and would repurchase is Shikakai, Brahmi, Hibiscus, and Bhringrang(sp)

If I asked for them, it would only be hoarding and an unnecessary greediness.

Just thinking out loud.

Normally I would have really jumped up when Cream Tee stated she had a few BAGS of powders. I still have boxes of Neem from the dozen I bought, and I will not use them fast enough. The only powders I am out of and would repurchase is Shikakai, Brahmi, Hibiscus, and Bhringrang(sp)

If I asked for them, it would only be hoarding and an unnecessary greediness.

Just thinking out loud.

I've got Brahmi and Amla. Let me know if you want it and I'll send it to you.

i forgot all about the other butters i own. like the jojoba butter i said i was gonna start using. i think i will start using it after i am finished this jar of sunshine im working on.
jojoba oil doesnt really do much for me so i hope the jojoba butter is better. to finish the oil i will add it to my conditioners.

i forgot all about the other butters i own. like the jojoba butter i said i was gonna start using. i think i will start using it after i am finished this jar of sunshine im working on.
jojoba oil doesnt really do much for me so i hope the jojoba butter is better. to finish the oil i will add it to my conditioners.

Good Move Che. I will be adding the remainder of my EVOO and EVCO to Conditioners to use them up.

Will replace both.:yep:

Speaking of Karen's Body Beautiful (KBB) WOW! The Scents are So Amazing.

Fab sent me about 3/4ths a Bottle of the Coconut Lime Silky Conditoner (it smells so good:lick:). And Che sent me the Cranberry Hair Milk and it has a pleasant sent as well.

One think I can say about KBB! The Smells are amazing.:grin: I loved the Way the Silky Performed. I would Definitely Purchase this Conditioner.:look: At Some Point.:look:

I put the Hair Milk away and will use it after I use up some things I have opened.

:lachen: You dont know what you are doing to me!! It just sounds like it would smell so good! I dont even know what a hair milk is- but I want it!:lick:

:lachen: You dont know what you are doing to me!! It just sounds like it would smell so good! I dont even know what a hair milk is- but I want it!:lick:

The Scents are Wonderful.:lick:

Perhaps Che, BM, Eisani (and other frequent users) can tell you ALL the Scents of the Hair Milk they have (along with it's performance).:yep:

For me, the Silky Conditioner was: Fabulous.:grin:

The Scents are Wonderful.:lick:

Perhaps Che, BM, Eisani (and other frequent users) can tell you ALL the Scents of the Hair Milk they have (along with it's performance).:yep:

For me, the Silky Conditioner was: Fabulous.:grin:

Oh Moses! I dont need more of anything. I just used up 2 trial sizes of Umberto Gianinni conditioner and I felt good about myself...till I looked in my bag to realize I had more...and even more back at school. Hidden under my bed!

So what do they smell like..? How many scents are there? Im planning months in advance!!!

Oh Moses! I dont need more of anything. I just used up 2 trial sizes of Umberto Gianinni conditioner and I felt good about myself...till I looked in my bag to realize I had more...and even more back at school. Hidden under my bed!

So what do they smell like..? How many scents are there? Im planning months in advance!!!

Just Keep Using things Up. Then Month's From Now, When you are 'ready' to do your Big Haul, You'll feel good about it, because you've Save Up For It, and You've Used Alot of Stuff Up during the Process.

Keep Up the Good Work.:yep:

http://www.karensbodybeautiful.com/

I've got Brahmi and Amla. Let me know if you want it and I'll send it to you.
I love the comraderie in this thread :yep:

yall know i love my kbb. i use the hair milk everyday, the glycerine doesnt bother me even though it getting cold.
my fave scents are pom. guava, cranberry cocktail and sultry sandal wood. i also love love love coco lime. the smell i hate was vanilla latte. i cant even decribe the smell but it was not vanilla-y lol.
i cant wait to get my hands on some money and use up some more products so i can repurchase her LL hair mask.

T, i will not be repurchasing the jojoba oil.
coconut oil, evoo, jbco/cocast oil and wheat germ oil i will always keep around. but once the jojoba is gone, its gone lol.

Yeah, we All Help Each Other Out with Advice, Reviews, Tips, Products.....It's Such a Friendly Place to Be.

Only Down Side,:perplexed we ALL have an Addiction.:drool:

Like Boston Maria said: "It's like attending an AA Meeting in a Bar":lachen::lachen:

Yeah, we All Help Each Other Out with Advice, Reviews, Tips, Products.....It's Such a Friendly Place to Be.

Only Down Side,:perplexed we ALL have an Addiction.:drool:

Like Boston Maria said: "It's like attending an AA Meeting in a Bar":lachen::lachen:

Well if thats the case I need a fullscale intervention. Im a fiend for a sale. If its on sale I can find a reason to get it.

In all honesty I think I could go the entire year without buying anything and I would still be good, but I like the thrill of the chase...the first sniff, knowing that I've got something good on me.

I am not an addict, just a product connisuer (sp).

Back