Pj Support Thread 2010 Pt.1

yep, i have abotu 5-6 kbb hair milks and 5-6 sunshines. other than that i usually have 2 of everything that i like. my thing is i never wanna feel like i will be without.

I have never had anything more than 3 deep. Thank goodness!! I would be hurting right now if I bought like that. I'm going to give some friends of mine some of my 'extras' but my stash is seriously diminished at this point. :yep: Still a bit too much, though :look:

Well..............This is a New Week. (To Stash Reduce).:look:

Are you all looking at Products that are almost Gone?:look:

I am 'thinking' about my Regi for next week (already)....Hopefully, I will use up 1 or 2 items. I know I will Millennia Mud (reconstructor) will be gone and the AO GPB Mix will also be gone. I will also use up a Vial of Ceramides.:yep:

Like I mentioned in an earlier post, I have move several of my 8-10 ounce Conditioners into Rotation for using up.

Ladies.......It's time to Use Up Stuff. Make Informed Purchasing Decisions and Focus on Your Mission Statements:grin:

What's your regimen right now and what are you favorite products?

LOL, he did mention they sold alot and had a back order list already there. I called and he was like somebody keeps refunding your money, I am like well unless your giving it away free, we are going to keep putting it back, maybe they will grow tired, he laughed and then went to check on who kept refunding the money, after we found the culprit, the money stayed unrefunded.

But he is nice, I bought another machine from them and it had an issue with a couple of glass pieces he replaced 2 times with no issues and fast. So I trust this company alot.

Great customer service.

I wish I was part of that 500, I'd be steaming my hair color in right now! HUH!!!!

My sister bought a dryer from salonsrus.com and she really likes it. I went to her house to see it and fell in love LOL :lick: I wish she'd give it to me or something LOL :grin: I'm buying one mid-February. The hard hat dryer just isn't cutting it anymore. Our hair just doesn't dry in the nape area because this dryer is just awkward.

yep, i have abotu 5-6 kbb hair milks and 5-6 sunshines. other than that i usually have 2 of everything that i like. my thing is i never wanna feel like i will be without.

You guys are killing me with all this "sunshine" talk. I keep peeping that website. I think she's closed down because you guys keep buying up all her stash, which is good for a recovering PJ like me that gets the shaky skittles now and then :grin:

i just got through flat ironing my moms hair. her hair was so freaking shiny and soft and the only thing she used after blow drying her hair was the shea butter mix i gave her. the mix was, shea butter, avocado butter, olive butter, olive oil, coconut oil, a tiny bit of jbco and i think wheat germ oil but i cant remember.

Damn that sounds like such an awesome mix :drunk: I need to order some avocado butter soon. Where did you get yours? I used to order mine from texas natural supply.

thats where i got mine, texas naturals. i dont remember how much the shipping was but it high. but its worth it because i think they have the best butters. their shea butter is the best, i also love the cocoa butter.

Where did you get your headband from?

I wish I was getting it tomorrow, they kept refunding my money and I didn't notice the first time, but the second and third time I did and I called them, it went to my paypal and I don't check my paypal, usually it is 0 balance.

The last time it went through, but Mark told me I'd see it on or Before Feb. 10, so while I wait I will drool at your comments at how much you love it!!! LOL :spinning:

I got the headband at Sally's for about $5, but I also saw it at Dollar Tree
click here to see it

What's your regimen right now and what are you favorite products?

I usually do my Hair Once a Week. I Co-Wash, Reconstruct, DC w/Heat, Apply Leave-In, Dry and right now I am Wigging it Until Spring/Early Summer. *clarify monthly*

Hard to name Favs Right Now. I enjoy many products:lachen: AG Fast Food, L'anza, Goldwell, Redken, Joico, Alterna, Alfaparf, (recently went back to a few Nexxus & Paul Mitchell Products), I have some Aubrey Organics, Hairveda, SheScentIt........

Girl, Don't make me Tired!:spinning:

i was thinking about staples and i see i really dont have any staple stylers. well thats not true, i have oyin bsp but other than that, no stylers.

I usually do my Hair Once a Week. I Co-Wash, Reconstruct, DC w/Heat, Apply Leave-In, Dry and right now I am Wigging it Until Spring/Early Summer. *clarify monthly*

Hard to name Favs Right Now. I enjoy many products:lachen: AG Fast Food, L'anza, Goldwell, Redken, Joico, Alterna, Alfaparf, (recently went back to a few Nexxus & Paul Mitchell Products), I have some Aubrey Organics, Hairveda, SheScentIt........

Girl, Don't make me Tired!:spinning:

:look:............

thats where i got mine, texas naturals. i dont remember how much the shipping was but it high. but its worth it because i think they have the best butters. their shea butter is the best, i also love the cocoa butter.

Their shipping is high and I think its a set price no matter what you get. It wouldn't make sense to shop there if you're trying to get one thing, but if you have a big purchase I guess its not that bad. Next month I'm allowing myself a few purchases and I have my eye on avocado and cocoa butters.

My SD (stepdaughter, if there's no acronym I think I just made one up LOL ) finally dried her hair and I took out her rollers. I was like sorry T I gotta take a picture of your hair. She was like this :nono: and this :ohwell: cuz she thinks I'm :spinning: but whatever, just do what I say and I'll continue doing your hair kid LOL So here is her hair rollerset, not combed and no flatiron. This is the child that keeps begging me to cut her hair. Her mom says yes, her dad and I say hellz no! She'll thank me later (i hope)

Attachments

• TJanuary.jpg
    TJanuary.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 25
Their shipping is high and I think its a set price no matter what you get. It wouldn't make sense to shop there if you're trying to get one thing, but if you have a big purchase I guess its not that bad. Next month I'm allowing myself a few purchases and I have my eye on avocado and cocoa butters.

My SD (stepdaughter, if there's no acronym I think I just made one up LOL ) finally dried her hair and I took out her rollers. I was like sorry T I gotta take a picture of your hair. She was like this :nono: and this :ohwell: cuz she thinks I'm :spinning: but whatever, just do what I say and I'll continue doing your hair kid LOL So here is her hair rollerset, not combed and no flatiron. This is the child that keeps begging me to cut her hair. Her mom says yes, her dad and I say hellz no! She'll thank me later (i hope)

You Tell SD: "We Needed to See That:love: +:drool: +:lovedrool: =:thud:

How Long are you keeping them in Robot? And what is your Maintenance Regi?:grin:
I'm gonna try to stretch these for as long as I can! Right now, my goal is 8 weeks, then from there, I'll keep going if I think I can make it.

I'm using ORS herbal cleanse dry shampoo every 2 weeks and africa's something (forget the name) braid spray every other day (don't want any buildup). And my scarf has become my new best friend. :yep: I'm also going to go back every 2-3 weeks to have my edges redone.

I have, like, three sprays because I unearthed my aphogee keratin for a shot of protein and the SO bought me one. I asked him to stop buy Whole Foods tell me if the Giovanni spritz came with a top, because the two I saw in Walmart didn't and he ended up buying it for me.
how long did it take? does it hurt? how long are they? where did you go? did yo strtch your hair before getting them in?:look:
It took maybe 6 hours, which isn't bad at all for braids. Trust me, I can tell you (I've had braids all my life, mainly when I was younger). It was only tight the first night and now they're fine. They're not heavy, so I'm thankful for that.

I went to a woman I found on Craigslist. I was so glad she had an online album (http://www.flickr.com/photos/oskat_braid/) because I want to see what I'm getting. When I arrived, she was finishing up a woman's kinky twists and that's what I'm going to get next. :yep: I love them!

She did lightly blow dry my hair before braiding.

RobotXcore, can we see pictures?!!

Here are some pictures I took yesterday after the steamer and gellin up my hair. My sister was telling me that my hair texture is less curls and more waves. I'm now all worried, but I'm not going to cut my hair. My choices are to cut it in layers (I think) so the curls can show again or leave it as is. This isn't a whining post btw LOL My sister just got me thinking, that's all. If you have natural hair you'll understand my problem :sad: I originally BC'd to sport natural hair every day. Now I realize that my wash and go's consists of mullets and uneven looking hair :nono:

Anyway my hair feels very moisturized right now. I'm going to miss my steamer after I rollerset my hair tonight. Let's see if I make it a week LOL :grin:

Attachments

• MyHair.jpg
    MyHair.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 14
  • CurlyJanuary2010.jpg
    CurlyJanuary2010.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 19

Ok.......Now That I've Seen That: I can Go to Bed:dighole: I'm Done!:blush:

RobotXcore, can we see pictures?!!

Here are some pictures I took yesterday after the steamer and gellin up my hair. My sister was telling me that my hair texture is less curls and more waves. I'm now all worried, but I'm not going to cut my hair. My choices are to cut it in layers (I think) so the curls can show again or leave it as is. This isn't a whining post btw LOL My sister just got me thinking, that's all. If you have natural hair you'll understand my problem :sad: I originally BC'd to sport natural hair every day. Now I realize that my wash and go's consists of mullets and uneven looking hair :nono:

Anyway my hair feels very moisturized right now. I'm going to miss my steamer after I rollerset my hair tonight. Let's see if I make it a week LOL :grin:

You Bet Not!:rolleyes: Leave it Alone!:clubu:

there's another poster here who just made a thread about her braids that she got yesterday too. hers are phenomenal! mine are actually pretty thin (density-wise) because they're not tiny, which is fine with me, but i was expecting the finished result to be a lot thicker.

Photoon2010-01-17at21453.jpg

Last edited:
there's another poster here who just made a thread about her braids that she got yesterday too. hers are phenomenal! mine are actually pretty thin (density-wise) because they're not tiny, which is fine with me, but i was expecting the finished result to be a lot thicker.

Photoon2010-01-17at21453.jpg

Gorgeous!!! :yep:

Back