Pj Support Thread 2010 Pt.1

OK Joico liter duos are on sale at the BSS for $20. I didn't purchase.

I will allow myself to purchase a new line next month....SO what should it be ladies
Karen's BB
Sunshine
Jane Carter
Hairveda
OTHER!!!

I've done so well.

OK Joico liter duos are on sale at the BSS for $20. I didn't purchase.

I will allow myself to purchase a new line next month....SO what should it be ladies
Karen's BB
Sunshine
Jane Carter
Hairveda
OTHER!!!

I've done so well.

Im almost done with my shampoo from Jasmine's. I have one more use and I'll use that next week. Im definately going to repurchase it when Im done with a few more items.

i say purchase kbb. im a huge fan.

anyway, i think i will be finish my ojon mist tomorrow.
i will also be finished with my shescentit banana brulee conditioner too. i used it today as a co wash and i freaking loved it, i know its amazing as a deep conditioner but i have never used it as a co wash before. it had only been finger combed through and left on for 5 minutes and my hair was sooooo soft. im going to finish off the jar tomorrow on another co wash.

thanks for the idea! I REALLY want to co-wash but Im afraid that my hair wont feel clean!

i say purchase kbb. im a huge fan.

anyway, i think i will be finish my ojon mist tomorrow.
i will also be finished with my shescentit banana brulee conditioner too. i used it today as a co wash and i freaking loved it, i know its amazing as a deep conditioner but i have never used it as a co wash before. it had only been finger combed through and left on for 5 minutes and my hair was sooooo soft. im going to finish off the jar tomorrow on another co wash.

I finished my Hair. I started at 9 a.m. I Hendigo'd about 6 hours. I used up a couple things to.

I also pulled out some more stuff that is Open.

I have: a L'Oreal Artec DC, Lustrasilk Cholestrol Shea Butter DC, Africa's Best Organix Mayo Treatment, a 'cheapy' Queen Helene Cholestrol. I want to have these ALL Up & Out By the End of March. (Except for the L'Oreal) these are all cheaper products I bought when I first started my HHJ, to mix up Pre-Poos. So, Since I don't 'Poo' anymore, I am stuck with these.:sad:

IK it's going to take me a while because I only do my hair once a week. So, I will be working on using these up at least by March 30th.:spinning:

thanks for the idea! I REALLY want to co-wash but Im afraid that my hair wont feel clean!

I 'use' to think the same thing.:perplexed

It is the best 'switch' I made for my hair.:grin:

I will now only use a Clarifying Shampoo as needed.

As 'picky' as these Women are here on The Board (no offense Ladies), I don't think Co-Washing would be as Popular, if it wasn't Getting the Job Done.

so I just use a conditioner and THATS IT???

I'll try it soon.

by the way, I STOPPED using direct heat in my hair and my hair is thanking me. I did a roller set and Im air drying with it now.

I 'use' to think the same thing.:perplexed

It is the best 'switch' I made for my hair.:grin:

I will now only use a Clarifying Shampoo as needed.

As 'picky' as these Women are here on The Board (no offense Ladies), I don't think Co-Washing would be as Popular, if it wasn't Getting the Job Done.

ive never co washed for clean hair, only for moisture. plus i wet my hair daily so i can style it since im a twa so co washing helps me out alot.

so I just use a conditioner and THATS IT???

I'll try it soon.

Yup:yep: I Rinse my hair really well with Plain Water for a long time. Then I apply Conditioner and use it just like its Shampoo.

I have really dry skin/scalp etc....So, this has been one of the best Switches I made (to eliminate Shampoo).

Whenever I feel my hair needs 'thoroughly cleansed' I will use My Clarifying Shampoo. Your Hair will let you know, when you need to Clarify.:grin:

Co-Washing is Great.

Where's Errrbody At?????:perplexed

:wavey: Im here, lurking. I was going to wash my hair tonight but i don't feel like it. I will use the same ole. My hair is holding up pretty good in this winter. Actually we have a warm spell right now so its not too cold. Hoping to have a good sized pony by summer so i can start bunning.

i went back to using kbb hair milk as a leave in and my hair thanks me. i was going back and forth between all of my leave ins (darcys leave in, detaingling milk, peach kernal milk, giovanni and milkshake) and my hair felt weird. it would dry soft but then the moisture would run away lol. i should have never left kbb hair milk. yep, im touching my puff now and its so soft.
for some reason i like darcys botanicals but her milks arent great. its like an infatuation i have with her line lol.

So, recently I have used up an Njoi Herbal Hairdress and Nourishing Pomade. Also, a Porosity Control, an Alterna Mask, my beloved SSI Avocado conditioner, and a JBCO. The Njoi, JBCO, and Avocado are staples but the Alterna is not a repurchase. I have more of the PC on hand for now.

I'm going to get a 16oz Avocado in a couple weeks and that should be about it for me, for a minute

Njoi is my staple as well!!!!!!!!!!!

So, recently I have used up an Njoi Herbal Hairdress and Nourishing Pomade. Also, a Porosity Control, an Alterna Mask, my beloved SSI Avocado conditioner, and a JBCO. The Njoi, JBCO, and Avocado are staples but the Alterna is not a repurchase. I have more of the PC on hand for now.

I'm going to get a 16oz Avocado in a couple weeks and that should be about it for me, for a minute

I used to have 20 conditioners at any given time all lined up and I can't explain why that would make me feel happy. Right now I have 7 bottles of AOHR in my stash and wow I feel so empty and sad LMAO I ended up getting some KBB from Eisani I'm looking forward to next week, but no big purchases for me. It's just way too easy for me to fall back onto my old ways. *sigh* I'm at home ready to rollerset my DD's hair again.

I would be 'happy' if my Stash was 1/2 the Size it Currently is..........:yep:

I am going to really work hard at this, this year. To get it to a manageable size.:look:

Back