Pj Support Thread 2010 Pt.1

Girl, I understand (about the boxes). I bought shelving and moved everything out to my Garage. I had to!:nono:

I had it in the Laundry Room (which leads out to My Garage), but it got really crazy Stupid & Totally Scary.:spinning:

So...I relocated everything out to the Garage. My Goal is to have no More than 4 Full Boxes.

Right Now I prolly have about 8:blush:

WOW :ohwell: and I thought I was bad. I just have a hamper and a half full at most.

Don't be nervous JJ. The surgery took 10 minutes top. They told me to take tylenol PM and when I work up I could see. My eyes were dry and I hade halos for about a year afterwards. Its great I promise.

Did you get the bladeless, I am getting the one with the blade because he said it heals faster. I believe the day after I am going to be happy but now I am a wreck!

I'm not even gonna bother listing what's in this box, I'll just post a pic :ohwell:

IMG00906.jpg

That's Basically what I'm Dealing with. Now Imagine 8 of those (or something very similiar to).:nono:

And that doesn't count those 30-40 Cheapies we talked about earlier....Those are in a Kitchen Cabinet.

I have at least 3 Full Boxes (like this) of Open Bottles, Jars, Tubes: of Conditioners, Leave-Ins, Greases/Pomades, Shampoos, DC's (get my drift:look:).

That's why I don't need to buy anything at all this Year.:nono:

That's Basically what I'm Dealing with. Now Imagine 8 of those (or something very similiar to).:nono:

And that doesn't count those 30-40 Cheapies we talked about earlier....Those are in a Kitchen Cabinet.

I have at least 3 Full Boxes (like this) of Open Bottles, Jars, Tubes: of Conditioners, Leave-Ins, Greases/Pomades, Shampoos, DC's (get my drift:look:).

That's why I don't need to buy anything at all this Year.:nono:
I'd feel relieved if I only had 8 boxes to deal with. When I say I'm good for at least two years, I mean it!

I'd feel relieved if I only had 8 boxes to deal with. When I say I'm good for at least two years, I mean it!

I Can See that! I have one area with: Liters. I don't know what Possessed me to Buy some dangum Liters:blush:

And None of them Are Open. No telling how long that's going to take me to work my way to those.

I'm just 'thankful' I didn't venture over to the Dark Side and Start Buying GALLONS (especially while I have this much stuff already on my hands to deal with):perplexed.

I just bought the camelia seed and pink grapefruit eo from camden grey. It was a whole lot cheaper than ordering from Anita Grant. I thought I could live w/o the oil but I woke this morning to a lil pimple on my upper lip :nono: Not gon' be able to do it! I'm gonna play with making my own, just have to figure out what proportions to use.

Yea I hit WL, then cut back to BSL and now back to full MBL, but damn....my hair should be grazing my toenails by now :lachen:

:lachen:

I'm not even gonna bother listing what's in this box, I'll just post a pic :ohwell:

IMG00906.jpg

Be still my heart... :lick:

MKD I am going January 29, 2010 for my surgery. I AM SOOOOO.... NErvous :perplexed:perplexed:blush::blush::blush:

JJamiah, I pray everything goes well!

The Largest Font Uh???? :orders:You really put a Sista' on Straight Blast!:orders:

*skeered* Sawee! :look: .............................:grin:

I just bought the camelia seed and pink grapefruit eo from camden grey. It was a whole lot cheaper than ordering from Anita Grant. I thought I could live w/o the oil but I woke this morning to a lil pimple on my upper lip :nono: Not gon' be able to do it! I'm gonna play with making my own, just have to figure out what proportions to use.

How's the Sorting Coming?:look: I looked at some Camelia Seed Oil a while back. It was about $40.00.

I may come back to it later. (after I manage to use up a few more oils and eliminate some that I won't repurchase).

I guess I'll always keep EVOO, EVCO and Avacado (because they penetrate the Hair Shaft) and Argan because I like it.:ohwell:

Some of the Others, I can let go of. i.e. sesame seed, soy, sweet almond (and maybe even jojoba)

Did you get the bladeless, I am getting the one with the blade because he said it heals faster. I believe the day after I am going to be happy but now I am a wreck!
I am not sure. I don't remember if we dicussed the difference between blade and bladeless.

How's the Sorting Coming?:look: I looked at some Camelia Seed Oil a while back. It was about $40.00.

I may come back to it later. (after I manage to use up a few more oils and eliminate some that I won't repurchase).

I guess I'll always keep EVOO, EVCO and Avacado (because they penetrate the Hair Shaft) and Argan because I like it.:ohwell:

Some of the Others, I can let go of. i.e. sesame seed, soy, sweet almond (and maybe even jojoba)

I've never used Camelia Seed Oil before. I'll have to read up on that. I absolutely love my avocado oil. I use it for my face because its not greasy, in the morning my face just looks so nice. I tend to use that or the Coconut oil (which I'm out of). I bought hemp seed but the smell... ugh its just so funky :perplexed Anybody know how I can mask the smell? Neem oil just smells nasty and I only have like 2 oz of it thank goodness. I could probably live off of avocado and coconut oil for the rest of the year.

I've never used Camelia Seed Oil before. I'll have to read up on that. I absolutely love my avocado oil. I use it for my face because its not greasy, in the morning my face just looks so nice. I tend to use that or the Coconut oil (which I'm out of). I bought hemp seed but the smell... ugh its just so funky :perplexed Anybody know how I can mask the smell? Neem oil just smells nasty and I only have like 2 oz of it thank goodness. I could probably live off of avocado and coconut oil for the rest of the year.

There is a 'Recent' Cameila Seed Thread out there. I also have Macadamia Nut Oil. It's Super light and transparent. Also, Apricot Kernel Oil.:nono:

I was suppose to be doing HOTS this winter to try to use up some of 'em. I prolly only did about 3 or 4:perplexed

Girl, I don't need all those Oils. Imma use 'em up, even if I just add them to DC'ers.:nono:

Put it in Your Stash and Save it for Your Next Big Haul:yep:

Just Let it accumulate. And don't spend it on anything else.:look:

Yeah, I don't need anything. :yep: I'm going into braids, so I just need a dry shampoo and spritz. I'll save it for when I need to get my edges redone so I can really make my braids last. :yep:

I finished my Vatika Frosting today!!!!!!!

I used up the last bit with some amla oil. Im pre-pooing with the mix now.

I did manage to use up the KBB Fab sent me and also a Jasmine's Conditioner she sent. I used them both to rinse out Henna/Indigo. I love the smell of the KBB. Coconut Lime.:lick:

I just came out from under the Steamer with my AO, EVOO Mix. I have enough of that left for next week.

Then I will probably move on to this Lustrasilk Cholestrol w/Shea Butter. (I had bought this to use as a base when I was mixing up stuff) But I need to go ahead and use it up.

I will use up a Vial of the Ceramides.:yep:

I am determined to Downsize this Stash in 2010 and Eisani and her pics & lists is Great Incentive.:grin:

yea robot it is really that green lol.
i wonder how they reformulated it if it is the same ingredients?

did you mean che? or me? b/c i had/have no interested in the butter. :lol:

is it really that green though? that's kind of cool.

No.....I meant you Hon!:yep:

You were talking about 'wanting' to buy something(since you had a little extra $) ......

So, I thought maybe this piqued your interest?:look:

Back