Pj Support Thread 2010 Pt.1

I am having a really bad hair week. My hair is looking a mess and I can't wait to wash it tomorrow.

My shescentit came. I am just about finished with the jar of banana brulee I have.

Since I'm off work tomorrow (YAY!) I'll be doing my hair. I thought about DC'ing with the Heat Cap, but I might use my Steamer. I'll just have to remember not to fill up that thing too much.:perplexed

My Replacement was Fed-Ex'd out yesterday, so hopefully, I'll get it soon.:grin:

mkd, we all have those weeks. im sure when you use your new products your hair will look fab. you have a lot of hair to work with and its already beautiful.

i cant wait to do my protein treatment this weekend. im so excited.

and i think i will use banana brulee to co wash tomorrow since i love the smell and havent used it in so long.

i cant wait to do my protein treatment this weekend. im so excited.

Are You Doing the Apoghee 2 Step thingy tomorrow?:look: I've never purchased that. I've only had that done at the Salon(s).

If I were to purchase a Super Hardcore Protein, I'd probably invest in the Dudley DRC28 (or whatever it's called).:yep:

Last edited:
freezing rain today so it may be a good time to dc and do a braid out or something. I think I see some breakage in the top of my hair, probably from these lousy buns and sleeping unprotected this week. My satin pillowcase alone doesn't cut it for me. I'm so tempted to texlax again :look: I miss it some days. I really miss rollersetting.

ETA: Forgot the whole point of posting in this thread :laugh: Anyhoo, one of my other hair bff's sent me a pic of Suave Avocado and Shea conditioner. Has anyone tried it? I started to slap on a cap and hit the store yesterday, but I pulled back. Even though I wanna try it for cowashing, I really have to do something about all this stuff over here. Maybe while dc'ing I can start making a list.

Are You Doing the Apoghee 2 Step thingy tomorrow?:look: I've never purchased that. I've only had that done at the Salon(s).

If I were to purchase a Super Hardcore Protein, I'd probably invest in the Dudley DRC28 (or whatever it's called).:yep:

I have to do this on Sunday January 31 so that I can prepare for my relaxer with the pre-relaxer treatment (aphogee 2 step).

I am going to get me 2 colors and use the remainder of my $$. I will need those the first week of February! :D

BostonMaria you got a shout out!!!!

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=435606

I'm so pround to be surronded by celebrities!!!:grin:

celebrities LOL :lachen:
Thanks Simplyconfident

OK so I got paid today and have some extra money because I forgot about some OT I worked a few weeks ago. I am VERY tempted to buy some KBB hair milk because it won't break the bank. Should I? Shouldn't I? :ohwell:

freezing rain today so it may be a good time to dc and do a braid out or something. I think I see some breakage in the top of my hair, probably from these lousy buns and sleeping unprotected this week. My satin pillowcase alone doesn't cut it for me. I'm so tempted to texlax again I miss it some days. I really miss rollersetting.

ETA: Forgot the whole point of posting in this thread Anyhoo, one of my other hair bff's sent me a pic of Suave Avocado and Shea conditioner. Has anyone tried it? I started to slap on a cap and hit the store yesterday, but I pulled back. Even though I wanna try it for cowashing, I really have to do something about all this stuff over here. Maybe while dc'ing I can start making a list.

Eisani, I thought you were doing BKT now? Are you sure you want to texlax your BKT'd hair? I'd hate to see you have a set back. BTW hope you're feeling better today!!

Suave has a avocado and shea conditioner?!! Wow I haven't seen this yet.

I havent washed my hair in over a week. I feel dirty.
Spent all of yesterday doing laundry with grandma(76) before she goes in for eye surgery. I kept telling her that she was breaking child labor laws, she gave me senior citizen side eye and said "Chile you are 22, you aint a child at all! So Im using you!":lachen::lachen:

So far so good on my self imposed no buy:yep:.

Last edited:
OK so I got paid today and have some extra money because I forgot about some OT I worked a few weeks ago. I am VERY tempted to buy some KBB hair milk because it won't break the bank. Should I? Shouldn't I? :ohwell:

Eisani, I thought you were doing BKT now? Are you sure you want to texlax your BKT'd hair? I'd hate to see you have a set back. BTW hope you're feeling better today!!

Suave has a avocado and shea conditioner?!! Wow I haven't seen this yet.
I'm letting the BKT wear off, perhaps. I'm going to a pro store this weekend to see what brands they carry. Long story but according to their records, I'm licensed :look: If I don't see anything I want to use that I can purchase locally or the store can order for me, I'm leaving bkt alone.

Umm, PM or bbm me on the Hair Milk tip, I have some you can get on the cheap :sekret:

Yea, Neenee280 sent me a pic of the Suave. She's in Philly, but I want to check for it locally.

Last edited:
Hey Ladies! :hiya2: I am sitting here doing a Henna Treatment. I Did Finish up (finally) my Millcreek Keratin Conditioner. Again, I did not finish up the Giovanni Nutra-Fix. So, I guess I'll be back on it next week (to finish it out).:perplexed

*i think La might be right about the little men coming in re-filling stuff* But I did cut the Tube Open and transferred the remainder into a Jar.:look:

I got like a 1/2 Bottle of KBB Conditioner from Fab( during Project Relocation)....So, I will use that up during the rinse out of both Henna & Indigo. (for maximum coverage of all things 'Grey':look:). I will add the KBB to some V05 Moisture Milks to finish it up.

I am going to DC with AO GPB and I added L'anza into it and a little EVOO. Will probably use Steamer. Since it's out and Ret to Go.:lick:

I said I was going to alternate weekly between Heat Cap & Steamer.:nono:

I haven't seen the suave avocado and shea here either. I am going to start looking for it.

Imma wait. I have about 30-40 bottles of Suave, V05 and/or White Rain for Henna Co-washing.:ohwell:

So It'll be 'A Minute' before I purchase any of those Brands, especially since I I only use them for Henna Rinse outs.:ohwell:

Now if I see it for like 77 Cents or something Crazy.....I may be tempted to pick up a bottle or 2:look:

I found a bottle of Ultra Pure Cold Pressed The Palma Christi Castor Oil I had B4 I knew about, and fell in love with JBCO.:ohwell:

It is only a 4oz bottle and I've used half the bottle. So, I will use this until I use it up. And it will help me stretch out my JBCO. I have been using it to 'seal' after I apply my daily creamy moisturizer.

I got stuff stashed on top of stash on top of stash.:nono:

I don't need to buy a thing in 2010.:perplexed

I Just Got an E-mail from KBB!

Fabulous Freebie Friday: Buy2 Get 1 Free.

Offer expires Jan 18th for anyone interested........................

ETA: The Hair Milk, The Hair Nectar & The Super Silky.

Last edited:
Imma wait. I have about 30-40 bottles of Suave, V05 and/or White Rain for Henna Co-washing.:ohwell:

So It'll be 'A Minute' before I purchase any of those Brands, especially since I I only use them for Henna Rinse outs.:ohwell:

Now if I see it for like 77 Cents or something Crazy.....I may be tempted to pick up a bottle or 2:look:

30-40 bottles?!!!! LMAO :lachen::lachen::lachen:

Don't be laughing @ IDT. I kind of understand :perplexed

Thanks Girl.:rolleyes: I know you do.:grin:

Well, it was someplace like 3 for a Dollar and like 3 people (including myself) picked me up some (someone even sent me some from Pittsburgh), so I ended up with 30 or 40.:sad:

It wasn't 'intentional' If I would have just been buying it, I prolly woulda' only bought about 5.......maybe 10:perplexed

But 2 other people bought me some too and that's when it turned into Da' Mutha' Load.:nono:

Whilst checking inventory for BM, I discovered a box that contained the following:

BeeMine serum
nasabb black soap
Seyani Hair butter
3 tubes of Sunsilk Captivating curls gel & cream
Shealoe butter
HE HH
Sunsilk anti-caida leave in
Africa's best hair oil
Lenzi's Request
Sunsilk Hydra TLC leave in
jasmine's ultimate smooothing hair masque
Sunsilk thick & strong poo
HV Whipped Cream
Keracare Humecto
Chagrin Valley Whipped Shea
Crece Pelo rinse

Ay Dios mio!!

Ayurveda box:
3 boxes Brahmi
Manjishta
Kapoor Kachli
Tulsi
2 maka
Kalpi Tone
4 boxes Jamila
2 Karishma Herbal henna
Orange powder
Rose powder
Whole Soap nuts
Cardamom
Amla seed
Cinnamon bark

Yea I hit WL, then cut back to BSL and now back to full MBL, but damn....my hair should be grazing my toenails by now :lachen:

I think I've done good keeping to my budget, I haven't spent over and I've been using up my stash, I am really happy I am controlling myself. LOL!

I don't even wanna think about the basement! These boxes were in the hall leading from my garage to the kitchen door. :ohwell:

Girl, I understand (about the boxes). I bought shelving and moved everything out to my Garage. I had to!:nono:

I had it in the Laundry Room (which leads out to My Garage), but it got really crazy Stupid & Totally Scary.:spinning:

So...I relocated everything out to the Garage. My Goal is to have no More than 4 Full Boxes.

Right Now I prolly have about 8:blush:

MKD I am going January 29, 2010 for my surgery. I AM SOOOOO.... NErvous :perplexed:perplexed:blush::blush::blush:
Don't be nervous JJ. The surgery took 10 minutes top. They told me to take tylenol PM and when I work up I could see. My eyes were dry and I hade halos for about a year afterwards. Its great I promise.

I'm not even gonna bother listing what's in this box, I'll just post a pic :ohwell:

IMG00906.jpg

Back