Pj Support Thread 2010 Pt.1

Hi ladies :) I'm going to clarify my hair and do a protein treatment. I'll use my keratin oil with the Aphogee 2 minute on top, following with a rich moisture conditioner. I feel I need a real boost of protein as my hair feels a bit fragile for some reason. :ohwell:

I've finished a bottle of Shea Butter & Tea Tree moisturiser, will probably repurchase as it's quite good in my children's hair.

I got all my Aubrey Organics conditioners yesterday. Can't wait till Friday night so I can cowash. Already told the honey that I'm not going anywhere because I wanted to wash my hair, he rolled his eyes at me :ohwell:

Something weird happened to me yesterday. Charz knows I have been using this powder deodorant from Lush for a few months now. It has been working really well, no irritation, no wetness, and no smelly pits.

Yesterday I couldn't find my powder puff so I used the Crystal rock, the one you have to wet to put on.

By the time I got home my entire armpit area was peeling. It didn't hurt at all nor was it inflamed. It was like when you get sunburned and after it heals it peels off.

I don't know which to use now or why this happened. I need that darn funk butter to get here man :ohwell: The last thing I need right now is a case of the fire pits.

Why does everyone say the AO condishes smell bad? I like the smell of them. Maybe that's my inner hippy :lol:

I got all my Aubrey Organics conditioners yesterday. Can't wait till Friday night so I can cowash. Already told the honey that I'm not going anywhere because I wanted to wash my hair, he rolled his eyes at me :ohwell:

Something weird happened to me yesterday. Charz knows I have been using this powder deodorant from Lush for a few months now. It has been working really well, no irritation, no wetness, and no smelly pits.

Yesterday I couldn't find my powder puff so I used the Crystal rock, the one you have to wet to put on.

By the time I got home my entire armpit area was peeling. It didn't hurt at all nor was it inflamed. It was like when you get sunburned and after it heals it peels off.

I don't know which to use now or why this happened. I need that darn funk butter to get here man :ohwell: The last thing I need right now is a case of the fire pits.

Why does everyone say the AO condishes smell bad? I like the smell of them. Maybe that's my inner hippy :lol:

I thought I was the only one who hated the way they smell. The only one I am still using, GPB has such a strong scent to me but I don't care because I really like it.

Why does everyone say the AO condishes smell bad? I like the smell of them. Maybe that's my inner hippy
:lol:
I don't mind the scent either. Then again, I like earthy scents. Add me to the inner hippy club too I guess :).

I am taking these tiny braids out after a day and a half. Why do I keep lying to myself? I just cant do protective styles.

I got my curlformer today that was fast. I'm going to be busy this weekend first trying out kccc that Vonnie send me, thanks!

I purchased a nutrine garlic shampoo today. I was at the BSS at saw how much it cost ($4.49) and remembered how I didnt have a dime on me :(. To put it on my CC I would have had to buy more items and I didnt want to do that. Well...someone dropped $5 in front of me!!! My inner PJ told me to pick up that $5 and bottle of shampoo and RUN to the register. So I did!

I purchased a nutrine garlic shampoo today. I was at the BSS at saw how much it cost ($4.49) and remembered how I didnt have a dime on me :(. To put it on my CC I would have had to buy more items and I didnt want to do that. Well...someone dropped $5 in front of me!!! My inner PJ told me to pick up that $5 and bottle of shampoo and RUN to the register. So I did!

I would do the same thing!!:lachen::lachen:

The label might just be wrong. I read on the forum that someone had that concern. Apparently they have not ran out of the old label yet. How does this compare to the old WCEH?
i havent used it yet. i liked the old formula but i was relaxed then so i have no idea anyway lol.

:lachen:Needs must!!

i took my twists out last night and today and detangled with hairveda moist condition then washed with hairveda amala cream rinse and then conditioned with giovanni nutrafix. my hair was screaming for protein. im going to do another protein tomorrow with AO gpb and AO blue green algea rinse. the hairveda moist condition and amala cream rinse both make my hair silky and soft. but it does so in the same way HE conditioners do. like i know if i use it all week it'll be build up city. they are keepers until i run out lmao.
i used kbb hair milk and sunshine to do my puff and it is so cute, im in love with my hair.
what i will say though is that this is the third time my twists almost dreaded up on me. and i only had these twists in for 5 days. i dont know why that keeps happening. esp. in the back of my hair. thats the silkiest part that usually doesnt even hold twists but yet in less than a week my hair will try to dread back there. its crazy.
but i cant wait to give my hair some more protein tomorrow.

IDare, get ready fed ex delivery date is 2/24 finally my Steamer is on her way (DROOL) ahhhhh.

I won't get a chance to use it until next friday since that is my next wash day, Yeah!

Now She's (that's me)(I) very happy!

Im going to wash my hair tonight. I will be done with the amala shampoo from HV. I like this shampoo but it wont be a repurchase because Im done with HV.

Im deciding between using the reconstructor from Jasmines or the avocado and silk DC from Jasmines.

i like the hairveda amala cream rinse but does it really clean the hair????
i want to be done with hairveda too but i need my whipped gelly and cocasta oil. and i love the almond glaze too but i can trade that in for the oyin bsp. but the whipped gelly...i need that lol. not really but it will be hard for me to give it up.
i was looking at the ingredient list for the moist condition and i was thinking :ohwell:. ok it might be natural but where all the butters and oils and honey and whatnot? why does everything has a name that sounds like a chemical? i mean i try not to compare companies but oyin conditioner has things you can pronounce and you know what it is.

I want to do something to my hair tonight but I dont have a clue. I have a paper due @ 9:00 am and all I can think about is "Giovanni or Aussie?".

i like the hairveda amala cream rinse but does it really clean the hair????
i want to be done with hairveda too but i need my whipped gelly and cocasta oil. and i love the almond glaze too but i can trade that in for the oyin bsp. but the whipped gelly...i need that lol. not really but it will be hard for me to give it up.
i was looking at the ingredient list for the moist condition and i was thinking :ohwell:. ok it might be natural but where all the butters and oils and honey and whatnot? why does everything has a name that sounds like a chemical? i mean i try not to compare companies but oyin conditioner has things you can pronounce and you know what it is.
I like the cream rinse too but it feels more like a co wash to me. I love cocasta oil. The sintrinillah, I haven't decided if this will be a repurchase yet. It depends on if I find something I like better.

hey yall! just stopping by. off topic has been having me hooked. lol. sorry :( also, lamara...help needed please! check your pms. i havent used up anything yet either eisani :(. but in good news, i will be using my avocado butter tonight for the first times. oh yes! lol. charz, remember to let me know about the drc. washnset, when we's gonna meet up? be safe ladies

Can't wait to hear the verdict :yep:

I liked it but with only 2 oz I can't truly give a verdict. I will most likely buy an 8 oz at some point.

I will be doing a haul from Komaza. I wish it was more than 15% off but I was waiting on a sale to purchase some of the new stuff. I will be shipping it to my job.

oh lamara, i cant send you a pm. girl, i tried to be like you and did a manicure last weekend. i used sh double-duty base and top coat with sh extreme (a blue color) and sh acryllic top coat. chile, i still have blue on some of my nails. anything i can do? ive tried reg remover and pure acetone. did i do something wrong?

oh lamara, i cant send you a pm. girl, i tried to be like you and did a manicure last weekend. i used sh double-duty base and top coat with sh extreme (a blue color) and sh acryllic top coat. chile, i still have blue on some of my nails. anything i can do? ive tried reg remover and pure acetone. did i do something wrong?

She might not get back to this for a little while :ohwell:

Anyways, I plan on getting some Boundless Tresses Balm!

next weekend?

hey yall! just stopping by. off topic has been having me hooked. lol. sorry :( also, lamara...help needed please! check your pms. i havent used up anything yet either eisani :(. but in good news, i will be using my avocado butter tonight for the first times. oh yes! lol. charz, remember to let me know about the drc. washnset, when we's gonna meet up? be safe ladies

Welp, I did my first wash and go of the year. It turned out nice, but I won't be doing that very often. Oh yea, While it was wet, I got to snipping off straight ends. I only ended up cutting between 1-1.5" so in some places I'm completely natural and still have a bit left in others. I'll post a half a$$ pic in a few once I get off my phone.

Back