Pj Support Thread 2010 Pt.1

ita with all of the above. i dont know if i feel like burnt sugar is better than almond glaze as far as performance goes but the ingredients are far better than all the wax hairveda has. i havent tried kbb shampoo but yall know im a big fan so ill agree anyway :lachen: and yes karkady is ten times better than hydrasylica.
:giggle: I need a smiley with its fingers in its ears, everytime I read your posts about KBB, I almost get pulled in.

How da hell is shipping $7.75?

Che, Shay, ltown, if you were to buy some, I'd split the shipping costs with yah and paypal you for my product :sekret:

Charzboss, I'll be making my own balm. I input 2 balm with discount here it $35.70, shipping $11.00=$46.70

ps t, can you tell me how the ceramides (sp) makes your hair feel? i used the creamish one by matrix and it had my hair feeling like :ohwell: @ first. we'll see.

Here's an interesting Article on Ceramides (Thanks Americka:grin:)

http://juvenescent.wordpress.com/2009/05/14/ceramides-and-your-hair/

I Use it as a my Final Rinse before my PC. It gives me great shine. I feel, for me, it is the perfect addition to my Protein/Moisture Balance.:yep:

You can also use Oils that Contain Ceramides i.e. Hempseed, Wheat Germ, Kukui Nut, Walnut Oil, Sunflower etc....*there are some recent 'threads' about ceramides.:yep:

hi T.
Charz, i cant look at the site from where i am but from what yall say about shipping i will pass. plus i already tried bee mine and i dont see no extra growth so i think im done with growth aids.
what are the ingredients for the balm? just asking:look:

So I'm not Catholic but I have catholic friends and I'm doing lent with them. I'm giving hair products for 40 days. :rolleyes: Ya ok, let's see how that goes. Ash wednesday was only yesterday and I'm already hurting. :giggle:

My fiance is catholic, so I'm doing lent with him, too. I'm giving up eating beef. He knew better than to ask me to give up anything hair related, :lachen::grin::look:.

Did you get the email about the discount?

Hi there!

Do you need to stock up on Boundless Tresses? Are you ready to try the Revitalizing Hair Balm, which by the way is growing in popularity by the day. Now's your chance to try it at a discount!

For the week of February 21- February 28 you will get 10% off your entire order! Just be sure to use the coupon code GS01 to apply your savings.

Don't forget to check out the 32oz quantity for even steeper savings!

Please visit www.growthspecifics.com to order today
She has a 15% discount code for LHCF members, check her profile, it's in her siggy.

ETA: Coupon Code LHCF10

I just used up:

KBB DC
AOHSR
Komaza Care Cleansing Conditioner (used it to wash my tub lol)

Last edited:
I never thought this day would come...but I have hair anorexia:ohwell:.

At least half the time. when I wear my hair in twists or when it is freshly washed and shrunken I get annoyed that it looks so short, especially at 20 months post relaxer and almost one year natural. Today I finished taking my braids out and I have ginormous poof and straightened I would be SL...so why the hair anorexia...and not even all the time:lachen:. Its like pick a side!!!

I never thought this day would come...but I have hair anorexia:ohwell:.

At least half the time. when I wear my hair in twists or when it is freshly washed and shrunken I get annoyed that it looks so short, especially at 20 months post relaxer and almost one year natural. Today I finished taking my braids out and I have ginormous poof and straightened I would be SL...so why the hair anorexia...and not even all the time:lachen:. Its like pick a side!!!

I have hair anorexia too
Now get this, sometimes I will walk by a reflecting mirror and think wow her hair is gorgeous and long, only to find out its me :lachen: Then I immediately say no its not :ohwell: I'm ungrateful I guess.

I have hair anorexia too
Now get this, sometimes I will walk by a reflecting mirror and think wow her hair is gorgeous and long, only to find out its me :lachen: Then I immediately say no its not :ohwell: I'm ungrateful I guess.

LOL. That sounds like something I would do.

I had some sad news yesterday morning, my mum passed away very suddenly and unexpectedly, she was only 65. I am still in shock and trying to get everything sorted out as I am the only one in the UK. Her siblings and the rest of our family are all in the West Indies.

On Monday, I started a 6 month contract role (maternity cover) as an Financial Controller and things seemed to be on the up. The CFO was really supportive and he confirmed with my agent that he would keep my job open which is very kind.

It has been a rollercoaster week

I had some sad news yesterday morning, my mum passed away very suddenly and unexpectedly, she was only 65. I am still in shock and trying to get everything sorted out as I am the only one in the UK. Her siblings and the rest of our family are all in the West Indies.

On Monday, I started a 6 month contract role (maternity cover) as an Financial Controller and things seemed to be on the up. The CFO was really supportive and he confirmed with my agent that he would keep my job open which is very kind.

I'm sorry for your lost.

Last edited:

Im sorry for your loss rosalind, i will be praying for you and your family.

I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my prayers.

Keeping you in prayer, sis.

Keeping you in prayer. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Praying for You Rosalind.:hug3: IK what it's like to lose your Mom.

I lost mine in 2006 (life for me hasn't been the same).

We're Here for You Sis.:kisslips:

Hair Day today!

I didn't use up 'much' but I did use up something.:ohwell:

1 Jar of the Lustrasilk w/Coconut Oil. I have one more to go (which is a Combo of GBP, Protein Filler & Lustrasilk:look:)

1 Tube of Redken Deep Fuel

1 Vial of Ceramides

*1 Most of my Salerm 21B5. (I will cut the Tube Open Next Week to use up what's left)

Still Focusing On Operation Stash Reduction.:up:

After the Lustrasilk; next to go will be L'Oreal Kiwi Artec Color Reflect. I've already mixed a jar with some HempSeed Oil.:yep:

I am so sorry for your loss.

Thank you all for your kinds words.

Day36, your hair is beautiful, are you transitioning or stretching?

thank you girly! i am stretransitioning? lol. :lachen: I am honestly not 100% sure. As of now, I'm transitioning. I'm loving my natural hair sooo much. But, who knows what I may feel soon. I'm definitely going for a year. 6 more months.

Day36--You know I hit that link right away. There are some beautiful headbands on there. I need to pace myself. I will set a budget. Be back :look:.

It's been a whirlwind of a day! I was up and out by 9 a.m. running errands, got back home around 1:20 and had to do my hair really quickly and be somewhere BY 4. I washed, colored, blow dried and flat ironed my hair in record time, especially considering the fact that the BKT has worn off. I was done by 3:15 with everything. Whomever said FHI Hotsauce was good is a got damn lie!! That was some bullisht and I was just glad I only used it on the back right quarter of my head. Oh yea, I cut more hair today too :look: but the best and brightest news of the day for is is that the Sebastian Laminates Cellophane actually took!! All of my hair is one color again and I couldn't be happier. For those that have used the original Sebastian Coloushines, I think this one is better. It's thicker, more of a gel like consistency so it isn't as runny. I didn't even leave it on the full recommended amount of time AND i just used my hand held blow dryer to process (I was in a major hurry). I'm loving this color! The staining washed right off my forehead w/some clarifying shampoo :yep:

Back