Pj Support Thread 2010 Pt.1

ok i changed my mind about using kbb hair butter this weekend. im going to use jane carter twist and lock. i need to use it up since its just a half of jar. i still like it but i wont repurchase because its too much money.
also i will be using my ohm sweet hair pudding since im doing a lot more twists. this is my time to get rid of it.

Finishing up my individual braids I will DC them with the rest of my suave Humectant DC mix I made and then cowash that out with giovanni TTTT or my Suave Naturals. I am trying to use up stuff before I move on to other things.

I bought an over the door shoe holder from TJ Maxx on clearance that is now holding 20 bottles of conditioner. The door wont close:lachen::lachen:, but I don't care. It looks pretty!

I'm under the dryer *sigh* and its past midnight
I "accidentally" dc'd for almost 2 hours today and now I'm so tired. I used shampoo and it dried out my hair like crazy. Can't imagine what my hair would be like if I didn't use the steamer. My hair is getting to be too much.
I almost broke my arm trying to rollerset the nape area :lachen: I am going to order 1 oz of the Texture Playground growth oil. That stuff actually worked, I wasn't sure it would.

I pretty much emptied my hsr. There is a bit left in the bottle but I tried to cut the bottle with a scissor and it wouldn't cut. :ohwell:
I think it will be a repurchase for the smell. :look: lol, it also makes my hair very soft.
It has a special place in my heart.

I tried Joico kpak reconstruct today- the 1 minute one and that stuff is wonderful, When I rinsed it out my hair was so silky, what a hairgasm!

I'm realizing that I have a good amount of protein conditioners now and I was pretty reluctant to buy protein. :perplexed

So now two of my moisture deep condishes are knocked out AO WC & HSR; (HSR a repurchase don't know when)

So now my my moisture DCs

silicon mix (not much left)
mizani moisturfuse (almost done too)
that yes to carrots mask :nono: not almost done, I'm not feeling this product
nexxus humectress (pretty much almost done)

So I don't have much left before I use up my moisture deep conditioners! :bdance:

But let's not talk about cowash/instant conditioners :nono:

Hey ladies!!!! I still haven't gotten my shipping notice from Jasmine's from my order on the 5th.
Me either MKD. I ordered on the 6th but like a said a few posts back, I've never paid attention to whether I got a notice in the past or not. I'm waiting on some of everything right now and it's driving me nuts! I'm about to place another BONY order just because I know it'll be here by Friday :look: Oh wait, I have perfume coming hopefully today but that's for DD. She wanted Love by Harajuku Lovers. 3.4 oz bottle on Ebay for 30 bucks :grin:.

Me either MKD. I ordered on the 6th but like a said a few posts back, I've never paid attention to whether I got a notice in the past or not. I'm waiting on some of everything right now and it's driving me nuts! I'm about to place another BONY order just because I know it'll be here by Friday :look: Oh wait, I have perfume coming hopefully today but that's for DD. She wanted Love by Harajuku Lovers. 3.4 oz bottle on Ebay for 30 bucks :grin:.
What are you going to get from BONY Eisani? I was on there the other day eyeing the alter ego garlic conditioner.

I decided that i really like the way henna made my hair feel, even using such a small amount. I think I am going to keep using it and if my hair turns too red, I am going to put a rinse over it.

What are you going to get from BONY Eisani? I was on there the other day eyeing the alter ego garlic conditioner.
I ordered:

Sebastian Laminates Cellophane in Red Hot
3 Nutrine Garlic Conditioners
4 Nature's Blessings pomades (dad wants more)
Alter Ego Hasty Lux Bright & Shine spray
AE Cren drops

the Sebastian is going to be my for real last attempt at coloring. If it doesn't take, I'm going to go ahead and let my eyebrow girl do her thing to see if she can remove this henna color even though I think I have some of the stuff she was talking about using. If not I may go to Cosmoprof myself and get it.

I decided that i really like the way henna made my hair feel, even using such a small amount. I think I am going to keep using it and if my hair turns too red, I am going to put a rinse over it.

if you do't want your hair too red, you can put the henna right after mixing instead of letting it sit so the dye won't release as much.

I ordered:

Sebastian Laminates Cellophane in Red Hot
3 Nutrine Garlic Conditioners
4 Nature's Blessings pomades (dad wants more)
Alter Ego Hasty Lux Bright & Shine spray
AE Cren drops

the Sebastian is going to be my for real last attempt at coloring. If it doesn't take, I'm going to go ahead and let my eyebrow girl do her thing to see if she can remove this henna color even though I think I have some of the stuff she was talking about using. If not I may go to Cosmoprof myself and get it.
I saw the sebastian laminates at the BSS last week. If I need to do a rinse soon, this is what I am going to use.

I really like the nature's blessing grease. I haven't used it in years:yep:
if you do't want your hair too red, you can put the henna right after mixing instead of letting it sit so the dye won't release as much.
Sharifeh, I didn't let it sit at all girl. I mixed it with some other powders and conditioner and it turned my blond highlights redder than I would have liked. It doesn't look crazy red but it was noticeable.

I ordered a 4 oz bottle of Hair Butter from Textures Playground and she shipped it on February 5th. I received the package YESTERDAY. I even checked the package and it did indeed say 2/5/10 so I know she's not lying. I guess the post office is really behind in all packages.

Henna is no joke! How often did you used to henna in the past? I haven't henna'd in over a year and to this day I have red hair that won't turn black no matter what.

I stopped using henna because it was just too messy for me. It also dried out my hair. I do love Amla though.

Last edited:
I saw the sebastian laminates at the BSS last week. If I need to do a rinse soon, this is what I am going to use.

I really like the nature's blessing grease. I haven't used it in years:yep:

Sharifeh, I didn't let it sit at all girl. I mixed it with some other powders and conditioner and it turned my blond highlights redder than I would have liked. It doesn't look crazy red but it was noticeable.
I know you are glad you did not get that henna from me:nono:

Its the same brand though ltown, karishma. That is the only brand the market had that I had heard of.

MKD, is your hair still highlighted like in your siggie? Does the henna cause any problems with the color?

I have a bag of henna in my cabinet just sitting there. If anybody wants it they can have it for free.

MKD, is your hair still highlighted like in your siggie? Does the henna cause any problems with the color?

I have a bag of henna in my cabinet just sitting there. If anybody wants it they can have it for free.
Yes, BM its still that color:nono:. That is the reason I can't really henna. I only used a teaspoon full mixed with kapli toni, amla, and brahmi and it still colored my hair redder. I hate these highlights so much.

Ok, I wanted some red undertone but henna too much work for me and it does not cover the grays!
My natural hair color actually picked up some very pretty burgandy looking highlights. When I do start getting grays, I don't think I would use henna to cover them because it seems like they would be too red. I guess I would do a 2 step to cover them.

Randomly checking my mail I finally got the free sample of Redken Curl Bounce Curl Perfecting Lotion. I was expecting a little ketchup packet that would cover maybe 1/10th of my big head....nope 6 whole ounces.

I didn't pay a thing :lachen:, not even shipping and handling!!

Randomly checking my mail I finally got the free sample of Redken Curl Bounce Curl Perfecting Lotion. I was expecting a little ketchup packet that would cover maybe 1/10th of my big head....nope 6 whole ounces.

I didn't pay a thing :lachen:, not even shipping and handling!!

Holllllaaaaaa

:yep: I have a new way of using up stuff. This way I can try the things I still have to try and use up at the same time. After I try something at least 2 times and I like it I just add it to my rotation. If I don't like it I just start using it exclusively until I am done. I'm sharing that with ya'll bc for a minute I was all over the place but now I'm good.

Will take this New Method under serious Advisement.:grin:

Thanks for Sharing...............

I ordered a 4 oz bottle of Hair Butter from Textures Playground and she shipped it on February 5th. I received the package YESTERDAY. I even checked the package and it did indeed say 2/5/10 so I know she's not lying. I guess the post office is really behind in all packages.

Henna is no joke! How often did you used to henna in the past? I haven't henna'd in over a year and to this day I have red hair that won't turn black no matter what.

I stopped using henna because it was just too messy for me. It also dried out my hair. I do love Amla though.
Idk how far behind the PO is, I ordered a package Friday and got it today. Then again, it did come from the west coast...I'm just anxious for my body stuff, I know under normal circumstances I would've had my Jasmines by now.

I did henna every six weeks or so for a year. This sandy brown and red action I have going on right now just isn't cute. My hair looks like a fading sunset, and not in a good way :nono: I just keep it wet and in a bun so it all looks the same color or slap on Tammy and K.I.M.!

Back