Pj Support Thread 2010 Pt.1

im ready to take my twists out already :(
i dont know what my problem is i just cant leave my hair protected for too long. i go crazy.
anyway im just gonna fight through it, at least for this week i will. i will not remove these braids until friday night which will really be saturday. then i will wear a puff on saturday and sunday morning and then do my shampoo, deep treat and another set of braids sunday evening. im determined to protect my hair until summer. even in the summer time i plan on wearing twists maybe every other week and then my good ole puff the other weeks.

I got my Jasmine's order. No free samples :ohwell: Kinda burst my bubble, especially because it took so long to get here. :nono:

im itching to buy two things from shescentit and some items from the nutrine line but im working on being good and using what I have already.

did it take longer than qhemet & afroveda

I ordered it on the 6th and got it today. I haven't ordered from Afroveda since July, and last time I ordered from qhemet during a sale, I got it in like 4 or 5 days.

Well, the snow storm certainly interfered with her shipping time, but Oyin gave out coupons to the people whose orders were affected, even though it wasn't their fault.

I'm just complaining lol, last time I got a sample, I love free samples.

I ordered it on the 6th and got it today. I haven't ordered from Afroveda since July, and last time I ordered from qhemet during a sale, I got it in like 4 or 5 days.

Well, the snow storm certainly interfered with her shipping time, but Oyin gave out coupons to the people whose orders were affected, even though it wasn't their fault.

I'm just complaining lol, last time I got a sample, I love free samples.

i wouldve thought jasmines would give out atleast 1 fragrance sample.
:rolleyes:

i finished my hairveda hydrasylica mist. actually i mixed it with water and juices and berries to mist my hair last night so its gone. yaaaaaaayyyyyyy. i wont miss it lmao.
i cant wait, in the next 2 weeks or so i plan on making a big order to kbb. i want that set that has the shampoo, hair milk, hair butter and deep conditioner. i also want another hair cream because i plan on doing twists with it in the summer(that stuff is amazinf during hot weather) and of course i want the ll hair mask. i want to try stuff in the lavender vanilla scent even though i generally dont like lavender scents. and her vanilla latter didnt smell a thing like vanilla.

Char--I actually don't think 11 days is bad when it included a snow storm and a holiday.

I finished my sample of Beemine's Avocado Cream Conditioner. I really like the smell. It's still in my hair so no verdict yet.

Char--I actually don't think 11 days is bad when it included a snow storm and a holiday.

I finished my sample of Beemine's Avocado Cream Conditioner. I really like the smell. It's still in my hair so no verdict yet.

I know, I'm just bitter about the samples.

shine and define does smell yummy. kinda like the honey hemp conditioner. is it the same smell? it smells orange-y and honey-y lol but not orange-y like sitranilla. i know that didnt help lmao.

shine and define does smell yummy. kinda like the honey hemp conditioner. is it the same smell? it smells orange-y and honey-y lol but not orange-y like sitranilla. i know that didnt help lmao.

Yup, same smell. It has a musk scent to it.

So I used emergencee and Kenra con tonight. My hair is feeling better. I repurchased the giovanni's direct leave in, I find that I am going back to my old staples.

I now detangle after I DC. I spray on a detangler then comb out. I loose much less hair this way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I returned the DRC to the BSS. I was on the phone with my cuz at the time. Something told me to check the receipt when I got home, how about this mickey fickey returned the price of the DRC not including the sales tax. I am calling up there tomorrow, and going by after work to get my money. This BSS is in a lower income area and I feel like this isn't the first time they have done this. I will see how they act tomorrow, I will also contact the Dept of Revenue to see what they can do. Folks always trying to get over.

ok im really peeved by hairveda. why does my whipped cream lable still have beezwax and not shea butter? is the lable wrong or did she not add shea butter?? wth maaannn.

Can't wait to hear the verdict :yep:
Oh, and...

One Day Customer Appreciation Sale Friday February 19th! Issue #: 2 Problems viewing the newsletter? Click here to read the online version.
We want to say THANK YOU! However, actions speak louder than words!

For One Day Only! This Friday February 19th Take 15% off your entire order!
Just enter the coupon code SAVE to receive your discount! You may also redeem any customer reward points you have earned during this sale for further savings!
Visit us at:
www.komazahaircare.com
As always, we thank you and appreciate you!
Get More Information About Komaza Care Sooner! Join us on Facebook:​

Hello Ladies! I hope everyone is doing well. Today is wash day and so far I have used up the remainder of my Pantene Clarifying Shampoo, Skala Shea Butter Poo, Skala SB Con, and Skala Ceramides masque. Have a great day!

ok im really peeved by hairveda. why does my whipped cream lable still have beezwax and not shea butter? is the lable wrong or did she not add shea butter?? wth maaannn.

The label might just be wrong. I read on the forum that someone had that concern. Apparently they have not ran out of the old label yet. How does this compare to the old WCEH?

Back