Pj Support Thread 2010 Pt.1

Already thinking about what I'll be attempting to use up this week? I think I should finish up a Reconstructor.

I may even be finishing up my Salerm 21 B5 Leave-In also this coming wash-day.:yep:

I hope to use up the remainder of the Lustrasilk I mixed with Coconut Oil.:look: I'll steam with that.:look:

IK I'll use up a couple vials/tubes of things. Ceramides etc........

I have one more jar of the Lustrasilk left, that I mixed with AO Island Naturals and Neutral Protein Filler. So, that will be an 'interesting' combo. (Not sure what to expect outta that mix:perplexed).

After I use that up, I'll be done with the Lustrasilk. Definitely Won't be a repurchase.:nono:

Great plan, I'm following you to use up some more things.

ok so I ordered from lotion crafter last night and I got a shipping confirmation like right away...that was quick!!!

ok so I ordered from lotion crafter last night and I got a shipping confirmation like right away...that was quick!!!

:yep: they're like that.

I have a new way of using up stuff. This way I can try the things I still have to try and use up at the same time. After I try something at least 2 times and I like it I just add it to my rotation. If I don't like it I just start using it exclusively until I am done. I'm sharing that with ya'll bc for a minute I was all over the place but now I'm good.

I had some money in my paypal account so I placed an order with Vitacost. I got MSM, some prenatal vitamins (no I don't have a bun in the oven :giggle:), and 3 Aubrey Organics conditioners. I can't wait to try the AO!

I had some money in my paypal account so I placed an order with Vitacost. I got MSM, some prenatal vitamins (no I don't have a bun in the oven :giggle:), and 3 Aubrey Organics conditioners. I can't wait to try the AO!
Which ones did you get Lamara?

I have had a horrible time with my hair lately. It is shedding and breaking, I don't know what from. I thought it was from not having enough iron, I have taken my iron for a month now, still no change. So, I thought back to when my hair was acting right and the 2 things that I stopped using was keraphix and emergencee, I am going back to it. I don't have a reconstructor or mild protein that my hair is loving right now. My hair has thinned out and I am sooo mad. I am contemplating cutting it from APL into a SL bob.

I have had a horrible time with my hair lately. It is shedding and breaking, I don't know what from. I thought it was from not having enough iron, I have taken my iron for a month now, still no change. So, I thought back to when my hair was acting right and the 2 things that I stopped using was keraphix and emergencee, I am going back to it. I don't have a reconstructor or mild protein that my hair is loving right now. My hair has thinned out and I am sooo mad. I am contemplating cutting it from APL into a SL bob.

Have your tried aphogee, or dudley's drc? Seems like you may need a strong protein. Emergencee is good too.

Dumb Blonde Reconstructor by TIGI is good too. Joico K-Pak as well.

I got a call downstairs from the mail woman (she is always wearing a wig). She is really good and there is another one too that will call before they try to take your package to the condo office. All of them don't do that. She did inform me though that she will call first, then try to take it to the office, then if they are not there then I will have to pick up packages at the po. Dayum...:wallbash:. What they were doing in the past was they would hold onto the package if they weren't in the office and try to take it there again. They have not replaced our site manager so it's the maintenance men over there accepting packages. I understand they do not have time to be sitting up there collecting packages but still.........it was convenient for me :look:. I hate going to the po. Well I can still count on my UPS man.

My Beemine is here! Ordered on Thursday and got it on Tuesday :grin:.

I got a call downstairs from the mail woman (she is always wearing a wig). She is really good and there is another one too that will call before they try to take your package to the condo office. All of them don't do that. She did inform me though that she will call first, then try to take it to the office, then if they are not there then I will have to pick up packages at the po. Dayum...:wallbash:. What they were doing in the past was they would hold onto the package if they weren't in the office and try to take it there again. They have not replaced our site manager so it's the maintenance men over there accepting packages. I understand they do not have time to be sitting up there collecting packages but still.........it was convenient for me :look:. I hate going to the po. Well I can still count on my UPS man.

My Beemine is here! Ordered on Thursday and got it on Tuesday :grin:.

Wow, I remember the problem you had. Shay maybe you should have them deliver to your parents?

Shay, I have everything coming USPS delivered either to work or my mom's house. I can't get to the PO to pick things up during work hours.

Have your tried aphogee, or dudley's drc? Seems like you may need a strong protein. Emergencee is good too.

Dumb Blonde Reconstructor by TIGI is good too. Joico K-Pak as well.

Yeah I am going to get the emergencee, that seemed to work back in the day.

I have a large bottle of kenra so I can follow up with that.

Thx charz...

hi ladies
i dont have much to say since ive been in twists. im still loving my twists though. next time i wont do them so small. im tempted to rinse or co wash them but my hair alwasy ends up frizzy when i do so i wont. i miss feeling water on my scalp. anyway im so glad im almost finished my hydrasylica mist and carols daughter hair milk. i havent been using my oyin moisturizers like i said i would, instead cd hair milk. im bored with oyin whipped pudding and shine and define. which sucks because i have 3 jars of shine and define.

next week when i do my twists again im going to use kbb hair butter again lol. i love that stuff.

oh man vitacost takes paypal? :rolleyes: uh-oh...what will I do with that piece of information? :lachen:

You never tried AO? I hope you like it....

Hey ladies!!!! I still haven't gotten my shipping notice from Jasmine's from my order on the 5th.

Have you tried contacting Dana? She's usually very good about responding asap

I love AO! Which one did you get? I always buy the Honeysuckle Rose.

i went into ulta yesterday and spent almost $70 on hair products only becasue i knew that what i didn't like i could return.....don't judge me:lachen:

Have you tried contacting Dana? She's usually very good about responding asap

I love AO! Which one did you get? I always buy the Honeysuckle Rose.
I emailed her sunday and she responded that she was going to ship it today but I didn't get a shipping notice today either. Maybe tomorrow.

Back