Pj Support Thread 2010 Pt.1

Just saying hi to everyone

I made the homemade hair gel and used my DH as a guinea pig LOL I'm waiting for his hair to dry. I told my SD she's next LOL oh and she broke us down y'all. I'm going to cut her hip length hair to BSL this week *sigh* i'm doing it blunt cut at her request.

February Update:

Things I have used up from January 2010

• Aphogee 2 minute
  • Silk Elements Luxury Conditioner
  • Nexxus Humectress
  • Argan Oil
  • Large Ampro Gel Brown
  • Aphogee 2 Step
Gave away To my boys and husband:
  • PM Tea Tree Shampoo
  • PM Tea Tree Conditioner
  • 3 V05 COnditioners
  • 1 White Rain Conditioner
  • 1 bottle of Infusium 23
Almost/Trying to finish
  • HH Hello Hydration Shampoo
  • HH Hello Hydration Conditioner
  • Hair One Jojoba
  • Motions Moisture Plus
  • Jazzing Black Hair Rinse (half bottle)
  • Aphogee Gloss
  • Nexxus Therappe
  • Nexxus Emergencee
  • NEutrogena Triple Moisture Leave in (changed my mind I like this stuff)
  • RedKen Anti-Snap
I bought some stuff also lots of stuff this month but I am on my way to thinning out my stash, So I hope by june to add to this list significantly. I purchase Yes to Carrots recently to use with :rolleyes: you know. & I also bought Aussie 3 minute and I really like this product. I didn't think it would work but it does. I also like NTM Leave in, I HATED IT, but now I use it to moisturize and I LOVE love love it.

Last edited:
I finished a bottle of Aussie Cleanse and Mend. I am putting my hair in miniature individual braids, hopefully they will last till my birthday ( In less than 2 weeks:grin:). Just trying out styles to see how they will work.

today i purchased a bottle of aussie moist. i dont co wash as much anymore but i will keep it for the summer.

heres what i plan on using up next

hairveda hydrasylica (half the bottle is gone already so this wont be hard)
oyin shine and define (this is a 2oz, once its gone i have 2 4oz jars)
oyin whipped pudding (this is a 2oz, i have a 4oz jar left)

everything else is pretty full and i get rid of my conditioner pretty fast so i wont even bother listing those.

today i started to purchase kim kimble shea butter hair mask from tj maxx. i didnt though because the ingrediants were: shea butter, olive oil, sweet almond oil, vitamine e, and one other ingredient. sounds good but i can make that myself.

Well look like us PJs don't just buy, good job ladies using up products. I used up Vo5 today with ayurveda powders.

I'm very late, :blush: but I've just watched your steamer review Charzboss - it's great and very detailed! Love the bit at the end! :grin:

February Update:

Things I have used up from January 2010

• Aphogee 2 minute
  • Silk Elements Luxury Conditioner
  • Nexxus Humectress
  • Argan Oil
  • Large Ampro Gel Brown
  • Aphogee 2 Step
Gave away To my boys and husband:
  • PM Tea Tree Shampoo
  • PM Tea Tree Conditioner
  • 3 V05 COnditioners
  • 1 White Rain Conditioner
  • 1 bottle of Infusium 23
Almost/Trying to finish
  • HH Hello Hydration Shampoo
  • HH Hello Hydration Conditioner
  • Hair One Jojoba
  • Motions Moisture Plus
  • Jazzing Black Hair Rinse (half bottle)
  • Aphogee Gloss
  • Nexxus Therappe
  • Nexxus Emergencee
  • NEutrogena Triple Moisture Leave in (changed my mind I like this stuff)
  • RedKen Anti-Snap
I bought some stuff also lots of stuff this month but I am on my way to thinning out my stash, So I hope by june to add to this list significantly. I purchase Yes to Carrots recently to use with :rolleyes: you know. & I also bought Aussie 3 minute and I really like this product. I didn't think it would work but it does. I also like NTM Leave in, I HATED IT, but now I use it to moisturize and I LOVE love love it.

Yeah this doesn't seem to work that well as a leave in but a moisturiser it's very good. :yep:

Goodness this hair milk is nice :(

I saw one of your YT videos and I love how your hair looks. It looks so full and getting longer. Woot woot! :drunk:

The KBB hair milk is very nice. It detangles my DD's hair like a dream. I'm not going to repurchase though. I just can't justify spending $16.

I have decided to give up on Afroveda. I didn't realize how many products that would be but that's okay. I've got some things from Beemine on the way and the customer service is great. I ordered on Thursday and my products shipped on Saturday. I think the only reason they didn't go out on Friday is bc she e-mailed me with a question and was waiting on my response. If I like these samples I will try more of her products. Oh yeah remember how was complaining about the shipping. She refunded me $2 of it bc it was too much.

I saw one of your YT videos and I love how your hair looks. It looks so full and getting longer. Woot woot! :drunk:

The KBB hair milk is very nice. It detangles my DD's hair like a dream. I'm not going to repurchase though. I just can't justify spending $16.

Thanks girl! I am trying to buy it off other members or wait for one those buy one get one sales or somethin and get the 16 ounces.

I finished half my head (individual braids) so now I am on campus with a satin cap and a hat on. :lachen: I don't even care. I fell asleep!

Where can I try AO for the least amount?

I made my first purchases of the month today, I can't believe I held out for 2 weeks. I bought Joico K pak reconstructor (can't wait to try it out) and I bought the suave professionals almond and shea butter that's supposed to compare to Aveda. That suave purchase was not on my list it was a total PJ moment. Oh well. :ohwell: It was only 2 bucks ya'll!!!
I should be finishing AO HSR my next wash, which is today...

charzboss i LOVE ur videos & i LOVE that gray dress you had on at the "mexican walmart" lol.
:yep:

i think my hair is starting to like qhemet biologics BRBC & AOHC in twists/plaits instead of my fro.

Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! I am sooo mad at Qhem :lol: She needs to offer salon sizes I don't care how long it takes her to makes the stuff :(

I would go CRAZY:lick:. I would hop down to wherever she makes them and just stand outside the door until she opens it and lets me in. "Let me in!! I've got money!:lachen:"

charzboss i LOVE ur videos & i LOVE that gray dress you had on at the "mexican walmart" lol.
:yep:

i think my hair is starting to like qhemet biologics BRBC & AOHC in twists/plaits instead of my fro.

Thanks! My future mother and law got me it for Christmas. My mother said she had "skanky taste" :lachen::lachen::lachen:

i am loving my twists. they are still so soft from the kbb hair butter. i am so in love.
its weird though, i did very mini twists but on my left side the twists looks like kinky twists lol. its pretty but they dont look a thing like the rest of my head.

Already thinking about what I'll be attempting to use up this week? I think I should finish up a Reconstructor.

I may even be finishing up my Salerm 21 B5 Leave-In also this coming wash-day.:yep:

I hope to use up the remainder of the Lustrasilk I mixed with Coconut Oil.:look: I'll steam with that.:look:

IK I'll use up a couple vials/tubes of things. Ceramides etc........

I have one more jar of the Lustrasilk left, that I mixed with AO Island Naturals and Neutral Protein Filler. So, that will be an 'interesting' combo. (Not sure what to expect outta that mix:perplexed).

After I use that up, I'll be done with the Lustrasilk. Definitely Won't be a repurchase.:nono:

How could I forget:
Thank you, LC for starting the "Use One, Buy One Challenge" :yep:!

:clapping: :clap: :yay: :cup: :hug3:

Shay, I was just thinking the same thing the other day. I was looking at my stuff and couldn't believe how many things I've use up. That challenge was the best!!! :yep: Thanks, La!

Oh, Shay, good job on that stash of yours!!!
I just ordered Claudie's Moisturizing condish :look:

Back