Pj Support Thread 2010 Pt.1

Oh yeah I am out of Taliah W's PMB. A staple so I will replace. I will buy one bottle from CVS once I take my lazy behind over there. I only want to get one bc I want to buy 1-2 32 oz from her site but one of ya'll done bought it all so its OOS :lol:. I used it as a detangler on Wednesday and it did a pretty good job.

I've realized my left side of my hair is the toughest to detangle. Seriously my arm starts to hurt especially when detangling the back left. Working on a new game plan to make it a little easier.

Day36--Girl, I've been through some ish in my life so I know I ain't gonna let transitioning defeat me. When I want something there is no turning back.

Eisani--Between you & Coffee with the purchasing...I saw her list in the "What did you buy thread?" and I was like dayum. I can't talk I'm turning into a buying fool again myself :look:.

Is this on wet/dry hair and is it leave in? I read some positive views on the milk!

I used it on soaking wet hair in sections and left it in after dcing. I used Oyin's Burnt Sugar Pomade to slick back my baby hairs. I put my hair up in a bun and slept with in. My hair feels so nice. :wallbash::wallbash:

Eisani, I was thinking of buying p***y as well. What's the scent like.

And day36, I am but a novice mixtress. I have about as much to learn as anyone!

I see yall in here getting it in:look::lachen:. Nothing is going on with my hair, i think i moisturized once this week. I did switch moisturizers as some of you know. Still waiting on that to come in. And im no longer using the pretty wrap. I bought a loc tube from pretty antoinets, its expensive but way better quality than that bonnet i got from there before. Im not loced but i saw some naturals on nc wear them and i like it so far. Other than that im still washing my hair once a week and using the same products. I hope there is some tw mist left because i need to reup in april.

I dont have a steamer, but I tried out an improvised steam treatment just now to see what all the hype was about...:dance7::grin: OMG! Why have I been ignoring this?

I need steamer...BAD!

I see yall in here getting it in:look::lachen:. Nothing is going on with my hair, i think i moisturized once this week. I did switch moisturizers as some of you know. Still waiting on that to come in. And im no longer using the pretty wrap. I bought a loc tube from pretty antoinets, its expensive but way better quality than that bonnet i got from there before. Im not loced but i saw some naturals on nc wear them and i like it so far. Other than that im still washing my hair once a week and using the same products. I hope there is some tw mist left because i need to reup in april.

loc tube? Link please :look:

try it at whole foods and take it back :look: They will take back anything.

ETA: You can try the 8 ounce size here. It's 17 bucks

http://kinky-curly.com/shop.php

There is no Whole Foods in my neck of the woods. I would have to cross the border and go to Canada or go south and deep down into PA. Heck if I am making that much of a journey out of it this KCCC had better be doing some things!

I will look into that 8 ounce size when I run out of the gels I have now...which will take a while:lachen:.

And the quality is way better than the pretty wrap? Mine fell apart :blush:

I can't say that because i haven't had it long. I had the prettywrap like 6 to 8 months and mine didn't fall apart but its worn out. Only time will tell how long this loc tube will last. The quality is better than her bonnets.

Alright, I just bought some funk butter and burnt sugar pomade from Oyin. What else should I buy today? Has to be from a company that accepts paypal because I'm only spending money that I have in my paypal account :lol:

Alright, I just bought some funk butter and burnt sugar pomade from Oyin. What else should I buy today? Has to be from a company that accepts paypal because I'm only spending money that I have in my paypal account :lol:
:lachen::lachen:For some reason, this was really funny to me.

Alright, I just bought some funk butter and burnt sugar pomade from Oyin. What else should I buy today? Has to be from a company that accepts paypal because I'm only spending money that I have in my paypal account

Some tell me what to buy too. I just got my bing.com cashback deposited in my paypal account!

Hair Day yesterday, I used up my Olive Oil Conditioner. (May repurchase in 2012:blush:). And I used up a couple of vials of 'stuff'.

I still have about 1 more with the Millennia Mud/Ion Reconstructor mixture (I really thought that would be gone:ohwell:). And I have a couple more DC'ers with my Lustrasilk Shea Mango Concoctions I made up.:look:

Anxious to use that up and move on. My next weekly reconstructor will probably be my opened Nexxus Keraphix.

The next DC will be that L'Oreal Artec Kiwi. I will try to get through that the month of March. My next Leave-In will either be AG Fast Food or AE Nourish Spa Leave-In. Right now, I am trying to get through a small amount of Salerm 21 B5.:spinning:

I got a Plan!:sekret:

:orders:All Open Containers.............Be On the LOOK-OUT!:blush:

I cowashed my hair today with Aussie cleanse and mend and Suave naturals in Tropical Coconut (I have about a quarter left of each:grin:) and flat twisted the front...but then I realized that I still have a bit of Bentonite clay at my roots in the front. I guess I will have to do it all over again:lachen::lachen: .

Last edited:
Lucky's Mom, I know you dont know me like that (lol), but I read youre the og mixtress. so, would you mind helping me? I want to mix a body butter but have limited knowledge. I need something uber moisturizing and cost effective. My skin is sensitive too. Do you have any ideas/recipes?

I looked at ingredient lists from some of my favorite hair and body butters and tried to use those as guides. Also on texas naturals site each butter explains what the butter is good for treating, etc. My body mix has Shea, Kokum, Ilipe, a lil Avocado butter, EVCO, EVOO, Avocado oil, and maybe Hemp Oil, Vitamin E oil and Fragrance Oil. The base was mostly Shea and the others were mixed in. I watched a couple yt vids to see how ppl did it and approximate measurements. HTH!

hi ladies.
last night i was determined to detangle my hair but i didnt want to wash it yet so i sprayed my hair using hairveda hydrosylica, this will not be a repurchase, and then i sectioned my hair and detangled with qhemet ghee. i love that stuff and im glad i got it. it really comes in handy. anyway i braided my hair in like 7 braids.
today i pre pood with ORS mayo for five hours and then i shampood with a mix of CURLS clarifying shampoo and black soap. then i conditioned for 15 minutes with kbb deep conditioner.
i rinsed with cool water and slathered my hair with kbb hair milk. now im air drying my hair loose and then i will twist in mini twists using kbb hair butter. i dont think kbb will give my twists staying power like qhemet so i might have to mix it with something like shine and define or anita grant whipped butter.

I got my lazy butt up and went grocery shopping at TJ's (left with no hair products :grin:) and went to CVS and got my TW mist. It was a mess out there ya'll. I was ready to kill someone :wallbash:. Why was the cashier standing there staring at and reading the TW mist bottle instead of ringing me up :rolleyes:? She was hispanic.

Oh yeah thinking of Che I made an emergency hair kit: plastic caps, pretty wrap, jilbere shower comb, metal free ponytail holders, hair clips, hydrasilica (can use as a leave in, moisturizer, and detangler), nutrafix, and shea butter cream rinse. I will add some stretchy headbands and I am set. I will leave this in my car. I just used one of those scunci rectangular shaped makeup/overnight cases. I got it at CVS today.

Back