Pj Support Thread 2010 Pt.1

Verdict on the KBB DC-

My hair felt worse after using it, then how it felt before. It felt like I just shampooed my hair :ohwell: I haven't had something like that happen to me since I tried using Suave Humtress as a DC. My hair is really finicky.

Maybe the Mask is better.

^^ I love the mask, too bad I don't plan on ordering anything from them anytime soon :ohwell:

Girl, I think I may love this hair milk on non-loose hair.:perplexed

I hated it on my loose hair.

Now I need to try this hair necter.

I aint doin a review on this stuff till April, I have to be sure :drunk::lachen:

Girl, I think I may love this hair milk on non-loose hair.:perplexed

I hated it on my loose hair.

Now I need to try this hair necter.

I aint doin a review on this stuff till April, I have to be sure :drunk::lachen:

Cool, I'll wait for the review and save some money. Since I've been natural I'm finding alot of product that was working on non-loose hair not working now. I have yet to find anything to make my curls pop.

Cool, I'll wait for the review and save some money. Since I've been natural I'm finding alot of product that was working on non-loose hair not working now. I have yet to find anything to make my curls pop.

Have you tried KCCC yet?

KBB sounds so good but I feel like it would be hit or miss...and my hair normally likes everything:ohwell:. Decisions decisions...I guess I will look into it again this summer.

try it at whole foods and take it back :look: They will take back anything.
:giggle:

I bought some Loral True Match foundation @ CVS last night to try, even though my Meow foundation is on it's way. I've never been big into foundation, usually use tinted moisturizers, but as I get older I feel like I should have some. Idk why, I just do. Ok so just a quick and dirty list of what I purchased yesterday:

Vebena Customs

Cinnamon Sugared Caramel Vanilla Pear Whipped Body Yogurt
Amazing scented Whipped Body Frosting
Raspberry Zinger dipped in dark chocolate Whipped frosting
Caramel Apple w/sweet dark chocolate and hint of orange yogurt
Buttercream/coconut Cupcake body frosting
Pink sugared Strawberry Marshmallow cream fluff cake yogurt
Pink sugared marshmallow whipped soap

Lucretia's

*4 body lotions, 1 or 2 of them for DD (Midnight Fantasy, Love Spell, Viva la Juicy, Black Woman). Love Spell is for DD, I may let her have Midnight Fantasy as well.
*7 1/3 oz roll ons- Black Woman, Love Spell, Magnetism, Ralph Wild, P***y, Amber Musk, Flowebomb

CVS

L'Oreal HIP Color Truth Cream Eyeliner-Black
L'Oreal True Match Foundation
L'Oreal HIP Color Presso Lip Gloss

Mac

Hang-up Lipstick
Purple Rage lipglass

Ummm, I won't talk about shoes or clothes, but I was such a whore yesterday.

dag girl! when you make purchases, you do it BIG!!

I bought some Loral True Match foundation @ CVS last night to try, even though my Meow foundation is on it's way. I've never been big into foundation, usually use tinted moisturizers, but as I get older I feel like I should have some. Idk why, I just do. Ok so just a quick and dirty list of what I purchased yesterday:

Vebena Customs

Lucretia's

*4 body lotions, 1 or 2 of them for DD (Midnight Fantasy, Love Spell, Viva la Juicy, Black Woman). Love Spell is for DD, I may let her have Midnight Fantasy as well.
*7 1/3 oz roll ons- Black Woman, Love Spell, Magnetism, Ralph Wild, P***y, Amber Musk, Flowebomb

CVS

Mac

Hang-up Lipstick
Purple Rage lipglass

Vebena Customs

Lucretia's

CVS

Mac

Hang-up Lipstick
Purple Rage lipglass

Lol!! I dont know why I am thanking you for this post~!!!! It is supposed to be a support thread anti enabling!!:lachen: But you sure shopped a lot and I love it!!! You have made some great purchases!! The Vebana stuff is making my mouth water:lick:

Thanks ltown and Rosa about the butters. will be checking the link when i get to the library. Charz, I will pm you my paypal email then as well (im on my bb). Eisani or any of you other ladies who don't mind using drug store makeup, are any of you a Caramel or Toast in Revlon Colorstay liquid? I tried each of them once, using a brush and pouring out the amount I need. I would love to get rid of them. Washnset I live in Queens but go to nyu in the village; and, live @ the 42nd street library. et tu?

Hi Day36!!!! Like Charz said, Quecraft's shipping is only 2.99 no matter how much you order and I got my order in exactly 2 weeks all the way from vietnam. I was very pleased and the hair toys are really cute. I can't make the hairstick work functionally for me, I have to play with it some more.

Thank you for offering to send me the HV gelly, that is so nice of you. One of the lovely ladies in the thread is already sending one to me.

I live in Queens too and Im know where that library is. Girl...we gotta meet up!!!

Thanks ltown and Rosa about the butters. will be checking the link when i get to the library. Charz, I will pm you my paypal email then as well (im on my bb). Eisani or any of you other ladies who don't mind using drug store makeup, are any of you a Caramel or Toast in Revlon Colorstay liquid? I tried each of them once, using a brush and pouring out the amount I need. I would love to get rid of them. Washnset I live in Queens but go to nyu in the village; and, live @ the 42nd street library. et tu?

i hope you dont either:giggle:

yall let me tell yall what this lady did. in front of visitors she called me out and told me i was dong my job wrong. we do the same job at the same place but we are under a different company. so she is arguing with me in front of people i deal with every single day and then proceeds to call her boss to prove me wrong. her boss agreed with her but heres the gotcha, her boss trained me lol. and even if her boss told me we do it xyz i still cant do it because shes not my boss. so i HAD to report it to my boss because if her boss says something to the higher ups it makes it seem like i dont know my job. but im glad because my boss(actually two of them) agreed with me and told me to write a letter and put their names on it that they agree with me. so now we have to have a big meeting. im just pissed she called me out infront of all these people and because her boss agreed with her it makes it seem like i was wrong.
That was so unprofessional :nono:.

I sent an email to that blackonyx website. I want to see what's in those ingredients before I buy some crap all willy nilly.

And if she gives me that lame @ss "secret blend" crap, I probably won't be buying. Just answer the damn question.

Sellers done got me all salty today. :rofl:
Look I had about $50 worth of products in my cart. I wanted 3 bracelets she had in addition to the hair products. The shipping was like $19.30. Oh hail nawl. She will never see my money :lachen:.

What are you guys using for a moisturiser, I'm still on the quest for that 'perfect' one. :look:

On wet hair:
Hairveda's Whipped Baggy Cream
Darcy's Botanicals Coconut Lemongrass Transitioning Creme
Komaza's Shea Butter Lotion

On dry hair:
I could go on forever let's just say a variety of natural butters and pomades

Spray moisturizers (wet or dry hair):
Oyin's Juices & Berries
Taliah Waajid's Protective Mist Bodifier
Hairveda's Hydrasilica

Back