Pictures Added to my album (Dominican Experience)

leejure

So I added two pictures of my hair. I had my hair up in a french role today. I grabbed a co-worker and asked her to snap these two pixs in my office. I didn't get a chance to style it, so you really can't see the layers in the front/sides or take a look to see what it looked like until she took the pix and I saw them in the viewer.
ohwell.gif
So they are not the best, but they give you an ideal of what I am working with. At any rate, their in there.

-lee

Your hair looks great...but wait a minute...No you didn;t get "nekked" in the office! I guess you just did not learn form your little peep show huh???
lachen70.gif

Re: Pictures Added to my album (Dominican Experien

very beautiful! looks like a great rollerset!

[ QUOTE ]
Tonya said:
Your hair looks great...but wait a minute...No you didn;t get "nekked" in the office! I guess you just did not learn form your little peep show huh???
lachen70.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly! I kept thinking to myslef, please don't let someone just bust in. I will be the office freak for real!
lachen70.gif

Thanks Ladies! I told her that I would be back since she was deemed to having..."growing hands" (her words not mine)
laugh.gif

Did I mention she is a very touchy woman. Kissing on the checks and doing full body hugs. Now I am a very, very touchy person (I will admit) but to meet my match sorta threw me off a tad!
laugh.gif
Is this a regular in Dominican shops?

-lee

[ QUOTE ]
Tonya said:
lachen70.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Your funny Tonya.
laugh.gif

Very pretty, Lee. I like how it curled from the updo. You have a great day to night hair option with those culs and waves.
smile.gif

Looks great! Keep up the great work and you'll be reaching your goal soon!

Looks very nice and healthy! You'll be back to brastrap in no time!

It looks good Lee. Don't worry you'll be back at braclasp in no time. I know you can't wait!

Re: paging armyqt

Girl I just saw your photo site, Your hair is beatiffffful. Please tell a sister what your daily regime is please also tell me what products you use on your hair. Thank You Sister
grin.gif

Hey Leejure yeah it's me Atlien...
smile.gif
Yeah I know we go at it on the OT boards but I had to let you know your hair looks good it looks healthy and bra strap I think you will be there again in no time flat. Hey in your picture when you had the breakage how did you combat that..it looks all even now.

Back