I've just added two new pictures

Re: I\'ve just added two new pictures

WOW congrats! I am seriously amazed at your progress. It looks so shiny and healthy.

Your hair looks so long but more importantly thick and healthy! Keep up the great work!
smile.gif

I have been stalk, uh, checking frequently for the picture updates and almost PM'd you yesterday afternoon to tell you that summer was here!
laugh.gif
The photos are worth the wait, your hair looks great, and keep up the awesome work!

your hair has grown soooo much over the last two years , you are really taking care of it I hope that in two years i can have that length.
clap.gif

WOW,Girl your hair looks great you have made a lot of progress.

Wow Skegeesmb!! Your hair looks great!! Its so full and thick!!
shocked.gif
You've done a great job caring for it. Thanks for sharing your pics.

pooh123

u look so beautiful. the first thing that i noticed was your weight loss. u and your hair look MARVELOUS darling! u will reach your goal very soon. thanks for sharing your pictures.

You hair is GORGEOUS! The thickness is amazing. Do you still blowdry weekly with the comb attachment? If you are able to maintain such volume while blowdrying every once in awhile maybe I can get over my heataphobia.

Skee,

Your hair looks great so thick and pretty
grin.gif
. YOU LOOK JUST LIKE MY LITTLE SISTER....what is going on this is to weird
shocked.gif
. Girl I am going to post a picture of your twin for you...you will see what I mean. But your hair is tha bomb. Do you use no lye? You blowdry everyday did I hear this
confused.gif
I could be wrong didn't read everything.

[ QUOTE ]
atlien said:
Skee,

grin.gif
shocked.gif
. Girl I am going to post a picture of your twin for you...you will see what I mean. But your hair is tha bomb. Do you use no lye? You blowdry everyday did I hear this
confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you everyone! Oh Atlien, you know I'm going to check out your album again to see the pictures. As for the blowdrying, I only blowdry once a week, or whenever I wash my hair (and since I've been lazy, that can be two weeks
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
, I know y'all I've been being bad!). But I've gone back to rollersetting which, when I do it at home, cuts the blowdrying process out completely.

Thank you AFashionSlave, I think you should be FOM, I love that picture of you in the Avatar, please say that is you...it is you isn't it?

edited to add, I used Lye relaxer. I'm taking a break from a relaxer though and I'm thinking of stretching my retouch for another couple of months.

I can't wait for my hair go get to your length. Your hair is beautiful!!!

Your hair looks like silk--soft and shiney looking. I love it. keep up the good work.

Your hair looks so beautiful and I have noticed you look very stunning also. I look forward to more updates.

Everybody, thank you so much. Before I put my pictures up I swear I didn't think it was growing. But when I went down south, people said it had grown and I hadn't been down there for 7 months.

Also you ladies have knocked it up in my head that my hair has grown. Thank you guys! I hope I have good results for my next update, which probably won't be till' winter.

[ QUOTE ]
Eclipse said:
Hi fellow alumni
wave.gif
!! Congrats on all of that growth!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow! Look who's talking, your progress is great. You can definately see a difference Eclipse!

[ QUOTE ]
skegeesmb said:
[ QUOTE ]
Eclipse said:
Hi fellow alumni
wave.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow! Look who's talking, your progress is great. You can definately see a difference Eclipse!

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="red"> WOW! You both made great progress.
skegeesmb, I've been checking your progress since I joined and I'm impressed and I don't get impressed very easily. This site is great!! It certainly saves me a lot of time at the BSS by taking away all the guess work!
smile.gif
</font>

[ QUOTE ]
Leonora said:
[ QUOTE ]
skegeesmb said:
[ QUOTE ]
Eclipse said:
Hi fellow alumni
wave.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="red"> WOW! You both made great progress.
skegeesmb, I've been checking your progress since I joined and I'm impressed and I don't get impressed very easily. This site is great!! It certainly saves me a lot of time at the BSS by taking away all the guess work!
smile.gif
</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="violet"> Aww, thanks Leonora! If I spelled your name wrong, I apologize. Is that you in your avatar? If so, very nice picture. I like that blue on you.</font>

[ QUOTE ]
skegeesmb said:
[ QUOTE ]
atlien said:
Skee,

grin.gif
shocked.gif
confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you everyone! Oh Atlien, you know I'm going to check out your album again to see the pictures. As for the blowdrying, I only blowdry once a week, or whenever I wash my hair (and since I've been lazy, that can be two weeks
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
, I know y'all I've been being bad!). But I've gone back to rollersetting which, when I do it at home, cuts the blowdrying process out completely.

Thank you AFashionSlave, I think you should be FOM, I love that picture of you in the Avatar, please say that is you...it is you isn't it?

edited to add, I used Lye relaxer. I'm taking a break from a relaxer though and I'm thinking of stretching my retouch for another couple of months.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the complement.
smile.gif
Yup, thats me in my avatar!

OT: A FashionSlave--everytime I see your crowning glory I wanna slap myself
lachen70.gif
I love your Fro to death!!!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
ChocoKitty said: