added 4 new pics to my album

bellydancer said:
thanks a lot ladies... i wowwed myself when I took the pictures. I didn't think it grew that much. it needs a huge trim, but I never thought I'd make it this far. To answer some of your questions...

(1)How long have you been natural?
I really can't remember. It took two years to transition and I was fully natural my 12th grade year so I think 2 to 3 years. Maybe two and a half.

(2)How long did it take to grow your hair this long?
I didn't do the big chop. It was shoulder length by the time I trimmed off the rest of the relaxer (well it broke off more than I trimmed it). From my shoulders to where it is now... 2 to 3 years. I didn't find LHCF until a year and a half ago though. So I really took a year and a half to get where I am, thanks 2 u ladies.

(3) What is your routine?
I have been so lazy with my routine because it's a hassle to wash my hair with our shower broken. I usually wash once a week with Creme of Nature shampoo, Condition overnight with Lustrasilk Shea Butter Cholesterol (no mineral oil!!!), and then put in my Pro-line Comb-thru Moisturizer and a little olive oil and style. I've been wearing the baggie lately, but in the summer I'm going back to doing the two stranded twists. I might do that AND the baggie.

(4) How does it feel to have that much natural beautiful hair?
GREAT!!!! I felt so sexy rocking my fro. I get a lot of compliments!

Thanks for the responses bellydancer!

BELLY!!!! Girl, why you been keeping all that beautiful hair to yourself??? Your hair is really something. It looks so soft and fluffy and purty. And we won't even talk about the length. As of today, I have officially become a bellydancer's hair stalker/admirer. Please keep the pics coming. I need some ideas on different ways to wear my hair, and since we are "hair related" for sure, I'm looking to you for some new styles (no pressure, though) :grin:

Beau-ti-ful!!

Now your fotki album was not available for me! :lol:

But your Yahoo album worked for me! And I remember seeing your hair album before. I LOVE YOUR HAIR! It's so thick and long!!! Just BEAUTIFUL! :yep:

WOW!!! Your hair is soooo lovely and thick!!! I love it! I really like your phony puff and you're right, it looks soooo real! Congrats on "4 more inches"!!! :weird:

bellydancer said:
Added some new pics to my album... Just thought I'd show u guys the progress I made. I was about to wash my hair and I felt extra sexy with my fro!!! The sides of my hair seems to grow faster than the middle. The sides are like an inch longer.

P.S. Ignore all the marks on my back! The Accutane cured my face, but my back still looks like crap!!!

My Album
the password is "allmine"

Ok I think this is the right link now... I put pics under... texture shots and pictures of the length

Also try the yahoo link... I think I fixed it... I had it under private album...
http://photos.yahoo.com/pympstress4life

~bellydancer~

I seriously need to fix up my album!!! It's all messy.
GORGEOUS HAIR!!!!!!!!!! :grin:

thanks a lot ladies!

onepraying- what do you do for your skin?! It's so clear and glowing. That's how I'm trying to get mine to look!

I can't wait to get my Maxi-glide. I'm in DESPERATE need of a trim. I haven't trimmed in almost a year. I really need to even it up.

oh yea... about the "walking orgasm" thing lol... I think that happens when you have your actual clitoris pierced. I have my clit HOOD pierced 3 times. I must say it's my FAVORITE FAVORITE piercing, but i'm not a walking orgasm though. When I first got it pierced it did feel kinda good when I walked, but I've had it for a year now and it's not as sensitive to walking, but it is sensitive to a lot of other things! :D

DANG!! There are just TOO many women on this board with beautiful, healthy, natural hair!! I think you ,maestradiva and babyblue are hair triplets:lol:

Bublnbrnsuga said:
DANG!! There are just TOO many women on this board with beautiful, healthy, natural hair!! I think you ,maestradiva and babyblue are hair triplets:lol:

I'm glad u said that. I faithfully stalk their albums (and Nay). It makes me feel good that I'm being compared to them! Let's me know I'm on the right track! Never thought I'd be on their level!

belly dancer,

I agree with everyone else, you and your hair are beautiful! Do you wash your hair in sections? Do you airdry?

Back