Picture of your ideal husband

Adam Rodriguez
Adam%20Rodriguez-ALO-000709.jpg

or

Mark Wahlberg - if he were a little taller. :look:
Mark%20Calvin%20Klein.jpg

FH looks like.....

Cole Hauser - I swear they could be long lost brothers!
Cole_hauser01.jpg

:giggle:

Last edited:
That man is a treasure even at his age.

Really? Rick Fox is entirely too "pretty" for me . . .

Now, because I love me an edjumacated brotha that can tawk :lol:

TJHolmes_LE_20070513_02cr.jpg

T.J. Holmes

437x

Don Lemon

My CNN viewership has gone up dramatically since I discovered these two cuties. :lol:

Really? Rick Fox is entirely too "pretty" for me . . .

Now, because I love me an edjumacated brotha that can tawk :lol:

TJHolmes_LE_20070513_02cr.jpg

T.J. Holmes

437x

Don Lemon

My CNN viewership has gone up dramatically since I discovered these two cuties. :lol:

Ewwww, not those men look sweeter than Rick Fox...lmao I liek L7's too but not those that look fruity like them. hehe

^^^ James Franco and Michael Ealy from Showtime "sleeper cell" miniseries (I am slightly disturbed by this because Michael's face structure reminds me of my ex-boyfriend who was a terrible boyfriend--to be fair, he may say the same about me :lachen:). I was trying to post his picture but couldn't.

Last edited:
Michael Strahan. He is the perfect size for me, tall and thick, nice attractive face, love the gap. In this pic he looks like a white collar man with a down home/semi street layer. Looks like he just got off from work and is about to throw on a beater and sweats. Yummers!

2007_05_20_michael_strahan_.jpg

My ideal are these men

But I will be married very soon to one of these so go figure!!!!!!:lachen:
369715269.jpg

369715271.jpg

I'm mad at you for posting these two together! Why did I watch New Jack City on BET in it's entirety for the first time the other night! I agree with Chris though, he was 1990's lightskinneded goodness!

I'm mad at you for posting these two together! Why did I watch New Jack City on BET in it's entirety for the first time the other night! I agree with Chris though, he was 1990's lightskinneded goodness!

New Jack City is the business girl. All those fine men in one picture!!!!! O-M-G!

I was trying to put all the ones I liked in the movie which was all except for Chris Rock and Ice-T. :lachen:

I would like his personality! He is always so funny and silly in interviews! I love that!!
51367.jpg
Richard T. Jones

His height!! 6'6
t2.kobe.wi.jpg
Kobe Bryant

His body..not too big...not too little!
071014_Married_hmed_1p.hmedium.jpg
Michael Jai White

and.....

His sexy!!

Story.jpg

Got damn!:lick:

My ideal are these men

353626305.jpg

I feel you on Julian, Whipz (even though I can't help but think "slore" when I see him and that second pic you posted made me go:ohwell:)!

There are many men who could be "ideal one night stands", but "ideal husband"? Hmmmmmmm. TJ Holmes is one and I've seen several black men IRL who have "my ideal husband" look.

The first celebs that come to mind are:

christianbalebat3.jpg
Something about his speech impediment has endeared him to me over the years.:spinning:

244.noth.chris.100406.jpg
Actually he is my husband, he just doesn't know it yet.:yep:

StevenPasquale02rescued.jpg
Words cannot express what fire fighters (or those who play them) do for me:lick: Actually, the words than can express it are x-rated and I'm not trying to get banned.

Back