Pics of my nieces

Irresistible

just thought i would share, my sister just sent these to me. This is my first time seeing their hair down like this. i know im a proud Aunt and things , but they are so beautiful to me
smile.gif

http://public.fotki.com/IRRISISTABLBTCH/like_mother_like-1/my_nieces/

Thank you everyone....i just added another pic too...im dyin over these pics she is sending me....omg my little nieces, sigh they are gettin so grown

cute nieces! Theyre hair is soooo long! Are they members here too!? lol....but seriously, tell ur sister to keep up the good work!

laugh.gif
at them being members here
and
laugh.gif
at the infinite hair growth gene
Thank you guys for all the compliments!!!

im trippin cause its the first time i've seen their hair down. my sister isnt active on the hair groups. but we been into this hair thing way before the groups...tellin eachother about new products. some i love she hates and vice versa. talkin bout things to try with our hair...it was actuallly cause of my sis , when i took that last weave out and didnt know what to do with my hair next. she is the one that said dont do nothin with it...i was like huh? lol.....but its cause of her saying that and talking me out of doing anything else that i got to experience going natural and found out how healthy it could be.(forever gratefull for that) she has always had healthy relaxed hair. she made me sick with that too, cause mine was always jacked (*stickin out toungue at her* , i know she is gonna read this cause i gave her the link)
laugh.gif
, but we have had countless conversations about our hair and our kids hair. seems its a never ending learning process. just when you think you know......you still learn somethin else

Thank you you guys.....

i love them both so much and my nephew....my sister should be reading these posts and showing my nieces the compliments. maybe she will join and post...hint hint.

puttin the pressure on . lol

anyway , the older one has type 4 hair the younger one is type 3. same momma and daddy, so see, ya just neva know.

ok from here on its for my neices.....

I love you both and think you two are soooo beautiful, i miss you lots too. big hugsss and kissses!! im so proud of you both and you both look so beautiful in your pictures
Flahssssss.gif
that i bugged your mommy to death to let me share your pictures with everyone here!!!

I remember when you were both little babies
babyb.gif
and just look at you guys now, turning into little ladies right before my eyes. but you both will always be my
littleangel2.gif

I miss you both and I cant wait to see you both again to give you lots of
kiss.gif
kiss.gif
kissing4.gif
kissing4.gif

you guys bring so much joy to my heart i feel like
dance7.gif
party2.gif
bouncy.gif
bouncy.gif
that when i see you and your smiling faces.

i love you both, and you too (my nieces mommy)
kiss.gif

Your neices are so pretty! And their hair is gorgeous and so loooong. I agree with the infinite hair growth gene running in your family
laugh.gif
. They look a lot like you as well.
smile.gif

They are so cute!!! I just love their hair.....very long and pretty!!!

TBCOOL
cool.gif

They are gorgeous! How did their mom get their hair to lay down like that? Is it pressed? I'd love to do my daughter's hair like that too, but I don't want to relax it. She is going to be 8 in a month and would love to wear her hair down and straight. When stretched her hair is waist length!

Thanks in advance.

Back