THROWBACK PICS!

girl please they are cute! and you are pretty and the blond is too! but what a difference a year makes huh? look at your siggy and how full your hair is! :yep:

and the curls are pretty too!:yep:

:lachen::lachen:

These pics are kinda embarassing. stupid blonde and those damn curls :wallbash: and these are only a year ago :look:

ugh embarrassing :covereyes

first LHCF protective style I tried, can't get my hair like this no more (even tho I'm much better at rollersetting now) :sad::wallbash:

:shocked: i keep forgetting you are older than me, LOL!

let's see i have a pic from my last relaxer touch-up, Halloween 2004:

halloween.jpg

(excuse the face, i was visiting my cousin in a hospital... not a fun night :nono: )

cute!

model???

Me @ 5or 6

oldpics0022xj3.jpg

awwww!

:love:

me in 2000 when I relaxed straight and every 6 weeks

still was long and healthy looking :yep:

love the pic! and ur hair! :drool:

still was long and healthy looking :yep:

thanks, but, I continued using maddd heat which included the blow dryer, still relaxed every six weeks and my diet was horrible. I few years after that my hair became see-through in the back and I had to cut it. that brought me to lhcf :yep:

thanks, but, I continued using maddd heat which included the blow dryer, still relaxed every six weeks and my diet was horrible. I few years after that my hair became see-through in the back and I had to cut it. that brought me to lhcf :yep:

sounds like what happened to my hair. it was that length throughout middle-high school. :yep:

Beautiful wedding pics! I can feel the love Platinum! you were a lovely bride! :yep:
:wallbash: Damn! I should have known you were going to put me on the spot! I don't have any throwbacks because I'm still on the road but I guess I can post a few pics from my wedding (11/24/07).

Jennifer-Craig-24.jpg

Jennifer-Craig-30.jpg

Jennifer-Craig-15.jpg

Beautiful wedding pics! I can feel the love Platinum! you were a lovely bride! :yep:

Thank you! This was at a chapel in Orlando. I really didn't have much time to prepare, I did my own make-up and my weave wouldn't hold a curl that way.:ohwell: We were both very tired. hmm, I wonder if I can get my natural hair that length by 12/09?:spinning:

I'll try ton post a throwback when I get home.

:yep: heres mine after my first relaxer i think :ohwell:

n5727454_36927186_9101.jpg

Attachments

• n5727454_36927186_9101.jpg
    n5727454_36927186_9101.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
It's so funny I saw this thread today. My BFF sent this to me @ work with the subject line "Bloods and Crips-Thuggin, Str8 Buggin" I almost spit my drink all over the computer! Completely forgot! This was probably around '94, right before a basketball game, when we liked to dress like boys (it was SO comfortable!) You can see my dusty hair color too.

sexton6-1.jpg

I love this thread!! I love everyone's before pics!! I don't have any pics of my early years because they are at my parent's home:sad: But these are my relaxed pics from back in the day and my transitioning hair!!

hairpics_0003.jpg

hairpics_0001.jpg

(I'm the one on the left)

ATL2008022-vi.jpg

atl2.jpg

Age 5

Age 11 - Afro Puff

Age 14 - Visited my Auntie in FL and shepressed my hair with an electric comb. I thought my hair was so long and swanging then:blush:.

I didn't have time to scan these pics so I took pictures of these pictures, hence the poor quality.

I love this thread!! I love everyone's before pics!! I don't have any pics of my early years because they are at my parent's home:sad: But these are my relaxed pics from back in the day and my transitioning hair!!

hairpics_0003.jpg

hairpics_0001.jpg

(I'm the one on the left)

ATL2008022-vi.jpg

atl2.jpg
u r beautiful! :yep:

Back