My Neices' Momma

Re: My Neices\' Momma

Wow! I have to agree with all the ladies, Iris: you and your family are beautiful! (and gorgeous hair, of course!
wink.gif
). Your neices were so cute I had to show my hubby their pix.
smile.gif

ps ~ I hope your sister's spirits lift soon.
rosebud.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Irresistible said:
[ QUOTE ]
shinyblackhair said:
Okay I had a serious lesbian *moment* looking at that pic. (j/k)...You and your sis are ON FIRE!!!

Post pics of your parents...I want to see the whole family tree now, cause I have a feeling you all are stunning!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
lachen70.gif
so silly

i posted an old pic of my mother , i dont have any of my father (except in my baby pics) , he is not a major part of our lives although he has been in our lives (somewhat). if that makes sense....to us he is our father , but never a daddy....he was one of them poppa was rolling stone types
laugh.gif
so i have lots of half brothers and sisters, none of us are really that close, i'm kewl with one brother and my sister is kewl with another one..but not like a real brother sister type relationship would be if we were raised together, more like friends. my sister is my only whole and in my heart and soul my only "real sister"...the brother i was raised with passed when i was thirteen , he was sixteen...and far as im concerned , he was my only "real brother"

ok didnt mean to tell my life story
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

See Iris you GOT some brothers... Common now, cant you hook a girl up?!?! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE
grin.gif
look.gif
Oh and if u got pictures of them post them too. hell post the picture of ur entire family
tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Nyambura said:
Wow! I have to agree with all the ladies, Iris: you and your family are beautiful! (and gorgeous hair, of course!
wink.gif
). Your neices were so cute I had to show my hubby their pix.
smile.gif

ps ~ I hope your sister's spirits lift soon.
rosebud.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Thank you so much *big smile*

i hope her spirits are lifted soon too , thank you
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
MindTwister said:
[ QUOTE ]
Irresistible said:
[ QUOTE ]
shinyblackhair said:
Okay I had a serious lesbian *moment* looking at that pic. (j/k)...You and your sis are ON FIRE!!!

Post pics of your parents...I want to see the whole family tree now, cause I have a feeling you all are stunning!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
lachen70.gif
so silly

i posted an old pic of my mother , i dont have any of my father (except in my baby pics) , he is not a major part of our lives although he has been in our lives (somewhat). if that makes sense....to us he is our father , but never a daddy....he was one of them poppa was rolling stone types
laugh.gif
so i have lots of half brothers and sisters, none of us are really that close, i'm kewl with one brother and my sister is kewl with another one..but not like a real brother sister type relationship would be if we were raised together, more like friends. my sister is my only whole and in my heart and soul my only "real sister"...the brother i was raised with passed when i was thirteen , he was sixteen...and far as im concerned , he was my only "real brother"

ok didnt mean to tell my life story
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

See Iris you GOT some brothers... Common now, cant you hook a girl up?!?! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE
grin.gif
look.gif
Oh and if u got pictures of them post them too. hell post the picture of ur entire family
tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
lachen70.gif
lachen70.gif
your killin me girl , i dont have any pics of them though...they are like distant relatives, not really what i consider my actual "family by heart" just by blood, which basically dont amount to sqaut lol

[ QUOTE ]
divine said:
poppa was rolling stone types

< singing this song>

[/ QUOTE ]
yup wherever he laid his hat was his home.....

he looked alot like Billy Dee in his young prime days, so he was the ladies man i guess
ohwell.gif
just a nice way to say he was a male hoe
laugh.gif

he got around thats for sure....glad my mother left him too, i love him but he would of never been (and never was) the "daddy" any daughter could have hoped for.
ohwell.gif

thanks for sharing she looks just like u, her hair looks great, and the younger photo of u both, looks so similar too her childerns photos too cute

[ QUOTE ]
happylocks said:
thanks for sharing she looks just like u, her hair looks great, and the younger photo of u both, looks so similar too her childerns photos too cute

[/ QUOTE ] Its really the strangest thing to look at the pic of me and her and then of my neices, it really makes you realize how fast time goes by and how short life is...not to mention i got my little baby over here turning into a little lady before my eyes to remind me of that every day too, geesh its like the older you get the shorter the years are or somethin ..strange
look.gif

ur dad sounds just like my moms dad.....
He thought he was so the it man........
but he was crazy, and I aint about to go their.

Back