Pics of daughter's hair journey

Shadiyah

Well you all know that I am a junkie by now :lachen: So everyone knows if they come through my door my fingers will be in your hair. I have been working with my daughter for months in between her weaves. I think I have a picture of early on when her hair started growning in because she did a BC after she got tired of her mo hawk and been weaving it up every since. I have not seen her hair this healthy since she was about 12. Once she learned that her was long and nice and all her friends were in perms she started doing that and it all fell out. She would get bald spots and it would look a mess. Well here we go. The first pic is once her hair started growing back 5-2010 and the others are today. I did a protein treatment with megatek and then I a little henna treatment. The stretch length check and last of all products rinsed out.

Attachments

• Shadiyah1.jpg
    Shadiyah1.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 1,048
  • 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    150.6 KB · Views: 1,030
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    149.9 KB · Views: 1,000
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    144.6 KB · Views: 1,008
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    146.5 KB · Views: 1,040
Great work on your daughter's hair! She has made wonderful progress!

Yes she has because that first pic was long after her hair grew in because it was much shorter than that but I just don't have any pictures of it. It took me a long time to talk her into letting me treat it. She looks really nice in twist but she don't like them.

sadiyah,

I think you did a great job. I love her kinks and coils, its beautiful. So much shine. I see you henna stained your hands..don't forget the gloves..

eta: I see ya'll use Kroger bags too :lol:

@sadiyah,

I think you did a great job. I love her kinks and coils, its beautiful. So much shine. I see you henna stained your hands..don't forget the gloves..

eta: I see ya'll use Kroger bags too :lol:

I don't wear gloves on purpose. I wear henna on my nails and toes all the time and stain my hands just like the africans when I henna my hair. The hands don't last that long but my nails and toe nails look great since we can not wear nail polish but we are allowed to wear henna. and I mean Muslims sorry.

Shadiya, her hair looks so healthy! You are such a blessing to your mom and daughter. :)

thanks you all. she wash and go with just conditioner that she keeps in it the only thing it takes all day long for her hair to dry. that is the thing about real thick hair.

man she came in for a wash and deep cond and I forgot to take pics, I was sleep so that is how I forgot oh and I did henna on her hair that day too.

Well these will be the last pictures until she takes her weave out. I caught her just in time too. She just told me today that she was giving it a rest and putting in a weave.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    500.8 KB · Views: 179
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    525.9 KB · Views: 170
New pic of my daughter's hair. She took a weave out not too long ago and she got her henna treatment and this is the style she wanted to wear today.

Attachments

• Shadiyah H.jpg
    Shadiyah H.jpg
    249.8 KB · Views: 163
  • Shadiyah Hair.jpg
    Shadiyah Hair.jpg
    242.1 KB · Views: 155
lovely hair!! well done to both of you!!!

Thanks... I wish she would wear it everyday so that I could do more but that is life... Hideing mines right now with plaits hoping to get to bsl by the end of the year.

I think she is like 4a or 4b and works for her is just leaving in the conditioner and that is it. but if she does not sit under the dryer her hair would be wet from morning til that night air drying. it is so thick, use to hate doing it when she was little. lol

New pic of my daughter's hair. She took a weave out not too long ago and she got her henna treatment and this is the style she wanted to wear today.

Shadiyah Your daughters hair is looking great & I love the color....Keep up the good work...

*How is your Moms hair doing?

Happy Hair Growing!

@Shadiyah Your daughters hair is looking great & I love the color....Keep up the good work...

*How is your Moms hair doing?

Happy Hair Growing!

My mom is doing great also. I had updated pic in her thread. but I wanted her to get over here so I could put the indigo in her hair to make it browner.

Back