My daughter's journey-Thanks LHCF!

Re: My daughter\'s journey-Thanks LHCF!

[ QUOTE ]
dontspeakdefeat said:
OMG!! Diva, your daughter has made amazing progress! Mama really knows what she it doing. Keep up the good work!!

[/ QUOTE ]

How is your daughter's hair, DSD? Seeing it healthy and relaxed is what made me feel confident enough to get my daughter's relaxed. I know you were transitioning her back to natural last I checked. How's that going?

[ QUOTE ]
AJamericanDiva said:
[ QUOTE ]
dontspeakdefeat said:
OMG!! Diva, your daughter has made amazing progress! Mama really knows what she it doing. Keep up the good work!!

[/ QUOTE ]

How is your daughter's hair, DSD? Seeing it healthy and relaxed is what made me feel confident enough to get my daughter's relaxed. I know you were transitioning her back to natural last I checked. How's that going?

[/ QUOTE ]

Her transition is going really well. I have been tempted to relax again but I won't. She is currently in braids and she has about 4-5 inches of new growth. Before she went into braids. I cut off about 3 inches of her relaxed hair. I may do light presses for part of the transition. I think I have about 6 more inches of relaxed hair to cut off so she will need to transition at least one more year. Her last relaxer was February 2004.

When she gets a little older, I will let her make the decision herself. I do want her to remember what her natural hair is like.

y didn't i c this thread? i need to stay out of the ET section /images/graemlins/laugh.gif
AJD, WOWSA!!! Her hair has grown tremendously since her first relaxer. And it still looks healthy and thick to boot so you both (gotta give the child credit too) are doing an excellent job on taking care of it!

You have done a great job taking care of your daughter's hair it looks great!!!!

How do you get her to sleep with a scarf on? My daughter's always comes off, so she sleeps on a satin pillow case.

Great job. Both of your heads look fabulous.

Leigh

Her hair is looking really good!! I think it's wonderful that you are teaching her how to care for her hair at this age.

[ QUOTE ]
unlvgirl said:
You have done a great job taking care of your daughter's hair it looks great!!!!

How do you get her to sleep with a scarf on? My daughter's always comes off, so she sleeps on a satin pillow case.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, Girl!!! I ordered some hair bonnets from this website Hair bonnets She uses the Snug Cap and I use classic Lucy when I have braids in.

Back