Daughter's Natural Hair Now Waist Length!!

Newbie2Beauty

I decided to finally build up the nerve to Flat Iron my 4 year old daughter's hair so I could trim it for the first time. She has major shrinkage so imagine my amazement when I saw she was waist length once I was done!! All my hard work in caring for her hair is paying off and I have ya'll to thank!! :yep: Here is a video I made of it:

http://youtu.be/170doNmC5ks

Her hair is beautiful! Good job! S/N I think that seeing the wittle cutie pie made my ovaries scream. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG Galaxy S3 using LHCF

I decided to finally build up the nerve to Flat Iron my 4 year old daughter's hair so I could trim it for the first time. She has major shrinkage so imagine my amazement when I saw she was waist length once I was done!! All my hard work in caring for her hair is paying off and I have ya'll to thank!! :yep: Here is a video I made of it:

Your daughter is beautiful and so is her hair. Great job!

Your daughter is beautiful and her hair is gorgeous. She is lucky that her mother knows how to care for her hair so well. :yep:

Great Job..Pretty hair.She's on her way to Classic & beyond..

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:

Good job mama. Your daughter is too cute and so is her hair.:yep:

Honestly I keep it really really simple for me, my oldest daughter, and younger. Wash with Kinky Curly Come Clean. Conditioner is Sauve Humectant (by the time I get done detangling the conditioner has been in long enough to be considered a deep condition lol). I use KCKT for a leave in. I use my own concoction for moisturizer which is a mixture of things like raw shea butter, coconut oil, castor oil, etc. On non wash days I just spritz the hair with water and add my moisturizer concoction. And when I flat iron my own hair I apply my moisturizer concoction. Keeps my hair from reverting for days. I really want to try the Bee Mine products but gotta get the funds for that.

soonergirl and SoSwanky you two have me cracking up!

Awwww, she's is so beautiful!!! Her hair is definitely longer than WL. Keep up the good work momma :up: Your hard work has paid off.

She is such a little cutie! I love her hair. You have done an awesome job. I would faint having to do all of that hair :lol:

She is a cutie! Beautiful hair. You've done a great job! Yes it does look like she is way past WL.

Just a short ten years ago this would have been almost unimagineable. Now it has become a lifestyle of many mothers to grow their daughters hair in a natural and healthy fashion.

It makes my heart smile.

Back