Pick up lines You should run from!

Zuleika

-
Staff member
1. HEY, BABY WHAT'S YO NAME?
2. Pssst, You got a man?

3. Hey I just realized this, but you look alot like my next girlfriend.

4. Are you a parking ticket? Cuz You got fine written all over you!

5. If you were the new burger at McDonalds you would be the Mcgorgeous!

6. Excuse me, I'm a little short on cash, would you mind if we shared a cab home together?

7. Hi, I have my own place... well, my own room... in my parents basement...

8. Roses are red, violets are blue, I have warts, so will you.

9. If you were a booger I'd pick you first.

10. I was blinded by your beauty so I'm going to need your name and number for insurance reasons.

11. Did you fart? Because you blew me away!

12. Hi, I'm Mr. Right. Someone said you were looking for me.

13. "Baby you must be tired cause you been runnin' thru my mind all day long".

14: Don't tell me your name now, I'll ask in the morning.

15.I know your man not doing you right,cause he'd be standing by your side, like me.

16."You so fine, you need to repent"

17.I'll make you my number one

18.Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?

19.Hey baby, you got a quarter, I told my momma I'd call her as soon as I fell in love.

20.Excuse me, are you from around here because I'm lost but my heart just found it's way to you.

21. "if your left thigh was Thanksgiving & your right thigh was Christmas,can I get to know you between your holidays?

Please add yours ladies LOL

Attachments

• dude.jpg
    dude.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Any man who calls me "sweety" at any point during a convo is a no-go for me. Runnnnn, ladies. From my experience, those men are usually big time players!

Is there a keg in your pants? (why?) Cause I'd tap that.

Do you have a map? (why?) Cause I'm lost in your eyes.

Is your last name Campbell? (why?) Cause you're mm mm good.

Is your dad a baker? (why) Cause your buns look tasty.

Last edited:
"So you cain't have frains?!?"

Pick up your coattails and RUN! This man who wants to be your "frain" will be leaving voicemail messages referring to activities that have NOTHING to do with friendship.

Heyyyyyyyyy Mama! You 'is' Fionnne! Wooo! Come Here to Daddy!

:lachen::lachen::lachen:This man came out of no where and had no teeth. :lachen:

18.Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?

19.Hey baby, you got a quarter, I told my momma I'd call her as soon as I fell in love.

I have to admit these are cute and corny!! LOL Kinda wack but cute nonetheless! :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Pick up your coattails and RUN! This man who wants to be your "frain" will be leaving voicemail messages referring to activities that have NOTHING to do with friendship.

:lachen::lachen::lachen:You are so right. He wouldn't even get my number in the first place though, I need someone to have a good command of English if it's the one language they speak :wallbash:.

Is there a keg in your pants? (why?) Cause I'd tap that.

Is your dad a baker? (why) Cause your buns look tasty.

I'd find that offensive and walk away without a word :nono:.

"The Lord said you were my wife" :perplexed

Uh, naw bro, God don't keep secrets about me, from me. I think He'd tell me too :rolleyes:

Hey lil' mama...do you live alone?

.....:cowgirl:

WHY WHY WHY is that the very next question they ask after I say I have a man??

My brotha, would you want YOUR girl to have "frains" that lick their lips slowly while undressing her with their eyes?? Right, I'm cool with my current circle of friends :rolleyes:

Hey, aren't you the girl who drives the tan car? Whassup lil mama (as he's walking down the street, and you've noticed he walks to everywhere he goes):wallbash:

Another scenario-

(Him)What kinda car you drive?
(Me) Tan car
(Him) I drive the all black hondai with tints outside

I look outside and he waits for me to start gushing but all i did was :look: :perplexed: ::ohwell: and walk out the store

" I lost my 2 nickels and I'm looking for a dime"

" You are so cute for a chocolate girl"

"Damn! I bet we would have some pretty babies!"

Him: Do you have a man?
Me: Yes I do.
Him: How long have you had that problem?

Come er mah, let me sweat you for a minute...(as he's putting his arm around my waist)

<HE WAS NO OLDER THAN NINE> WTH? Who's son is this?

Back