Pick up lines You should run from!

How you doing Miss, you look real nice today...you gots some pretty teeth....Can I hold a dollar from you so I can get some breakfast? :perplexed

This one was in McDonalds

Him: Hey wassup.
Me: Nothing *keeps walking*
Him: Where you walkin all fast? Where you in a rush to go?
Me: Class.
Him: So I saw you walking around a few times and I wanted to holla at you.
Me: No thanks, I'm not interested. I have a boyfriend.
Scenario 1: Him: What does that have to do with me?
Scenario 2: Him: I'm not tryna date you I just wanna get to know you.
Scenario 3: Him: So? He won't let you have friends?
Scenario 3: Him: Oh so you can't make a new friend?
Scenario 5: Him: And? He ain't gotta know about us. I just wanna take you out a few times, show you how a real man can treat a lady like you.
Scenario 6: He can't treat you better than me.
Scenario 7: Man, I ain't worried about that lame n*gga. (This was said to me while I was dating a yt guy) After I let him know that he was like "Damn I know he ain't hittin you right then." And another guy said to me "I know he can't handle all that." I just walk away.

Once a dude was tryna 'holla' at me while I was on the phone with my SO. As soon as he said do you got a man I heard my SO laugh on the phone. He told me to put him on speaker so he could say something to the guy. I did and my SO said "Yes she does, she's speaking to him right now." LOL.

Well, I've been told, "If I ever go back to dating black women, you'd be the first one I'd holla at." ???????????????WTF???????????????

What size bra do you wear? * I did run away literally*

I see you trying to look at me and then looking away, I see you looking at me.
me: no I'm waiting for my ride, not you

Hi, I'm looking for a serious friend *I walked away really fast*

Why you so mean, why don't you smile? :nono: smh
what I should have said: When I see something worth while then maybe I'll smile

You're so fine, I'd go straight for you

Heavens must be missing an angel

You booty look like two pigs fighting in a garbage bag when you walk, can I set them free?[/QUOTE]

That is sooo rude! :blush: :nono:

" I lost my 2 nickels and I'm looking for a dime"

" You are so cute for a chocolate girl"

"Damn! I bet we would have some pretty babies!"

Him: Do you have a man?
Me: Yes I do.
Him: How long have you had that problem?

Is he really quoting Positive K? Dude, seriously?

Scenario:
Big Guy: How many kids you have?
Me: I don't have any kids.
Big Guy: You too pretty to not been impregnated by now.
Me: Okay....(slowly moves to another seat)

Men are so clueless, all they have to do is give eye contact and we catch the hint.

Worst chat up line I've come across:

Crazy guy: Oh my gosh! It's you!
Me: Uh, what!? Who the hell are you!?
Crazy guy: Oh my gosh you don't remember!?
Me: Yeah, I'm leaving now...
Crazy guy: You were my wife! In our past life! We were married! We need to get married again now!
Me: I don't remember.
Crazy guy: Yes! We were so happy together! I'm so happy we met again! Let's get married again!
(At this point I back slowly towards the door and run like hell!)

I was also told by an AA man on a trip to the US that there are seven AA females to one AA male in the US and because of that AA men are allowed to have several women at once and AA women don't mind. Yeah, I ran away from him as well.

Last edited:
setting: party after just witnessing the end of a drinking game

black guy (to my white, sober, friend): "that was awesome. you are so hot. let's make out RIGHT NOW"
my friend: "no"

and then he ran away awkwardly.

OMG I pray that I never get a riffle..i would just want to shotting the male race at random...some of these were just nasty..the pig one..the bra size one..and the one that pissed me off your cute for cholcate girl..wth...

This dude goes to Wal-Marts and the mall while either having a broken arm or injured leg

Him in scenario 1: Excuse me, whats ur name? (while wearing this confused look on his face)
Him in scenario 2: Excuse me, um what time is it? (while wearing the same confused look on his face)

One day he hit on me in the mall and later that afternoon in the Wal-Mart up the street. He is notorious (discussed on the radio station) for the injured man getup.

This dude goes to Wal-Marts and the mall while either having a broken arm or injured leg

Him in scenario 1: Excuse me, whats ur name? (while wearing this confused look on his face)
Him in scenario 2: Excuse me, um what time is it? (while wearing the same confused look on his face)

One day he hit on me in the mall and later that afternoon in the Wal-Mart up the street. He is notorious (discussed on the radio station) for the injured man getup.

:blush: :lachen::lachen::lachen: talk about desperate :nono:

Scenario: I was taking my cousin to the gas station in the hood

After my cousin got out the car this man with a half-braided head walked up to my passenger window and said "How u doin- i just got out of jail and i'm looking for a friend..."

Me: :perplexed::ohwell::sad: and praying for my cousin to come out that store!

Scenario #1
Working as an employee in a well known hardware store. Young man steps to me frantic." I can't find it!!!!I can't find!!! I think I've lost it. I, the employee ask, "What have you misplaced sir?" This joka goes, "Yo fone numba ma, I can't find it" Quickly walked away. No customer service for him.

Scenario #2
During my meat eating days, I stopped at BK for a bite.I'm standing in line and this young man next to me says to me, "Damn!!! Somebody hand me a fork 'cause girl you stacked like pancakes". WTH!!! Not cute, Not cute at all.

Scenario #3
I'm standing in line to pay for gas. This man comes up to me and says, "Excuse me ma'am, you're beautiful. You're beautiful with a big biscuit(I'm guessing slang for butt)." :rolleyes: I was so embarassed.

^^^^ewww.

scenario: I'm on a busy downtown street, ready to parallel park. This cab in front of me decides to park right in the DEAD CENTER of two spots I had my eye on. I'm holding up traffic tryin to get dude's attention, and finally he looks up. I damn near scream "Can you move forward please!!" Finally lets me in so I can get out of everyone's way.

I get out the car to put my change in the meter. This cabbie is sooooo oblivious to how much he just pissed me off (not to mention a whole line of angry drivers). He's like,

"Excuse me, are you single and available?"
(is he serious) "No."

"Would you like an extra boyfriend?"
(is he SERIOUS) "um, NO!!" (wallked away hastily)

wth??

I remember once when my sister who was 15 at the time, came home and asked my Mom what horny meant. The look on her face when our Mom explained it to her. The guy was trying to pick her up but she did not realise it. Creep asked her if she ever felt horny.

^^^ and i bet he was an old pervert :nono:

My sister had to set some guys straight after tryna hit on my overdeveloped 13 year old cousin:nono:

Yeah anytime a guy comes in straightaway with a nickname, runn!!!!

I had one guy (I don't even think it was a pick up line actually) point down to my toes and say "Pretty feet". He just walked away after that.

Another one: You ain't usually my type, but I'm about to make an exception....

Well, I've been told, "If I ever go back to dating black women, you'd be the first one I'd holla at." ???????????????WTF???????????????

I had several guys that to me, talking bout "you different." I think it's because I didn't flip out or give them the stanky eye when they said they dated yt girls. Maybe they was trying to make me flip out with that line. :yawn:

You got child bearing hips.

You booty look like two pigs fighting in a garbage bag when you walk, can I set them free?

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

don't get mad at me, but that had me literally had me hollering!

I remember once when my sister who was 15 at the time, came home and asked my Mom what horny meant. The look on her face when our Mom explained it to her. The guy was trying to pick her up but she did not realise it. Creep asked her if she ever felt horny.

:fistshake: I outta:hardslap:
what's up with the creeps wanting to sex someone at first sight.

My worst pick up line had me in disbelief. Me and my cousin are in the mall shopping and dude comes up to me, and says. "Hey ma, you gotta real nice shape, you shape just like my girl. Can you come help me pick out some clothes for her, and try them on as well. I wanna make sure they fit."

I am just standing there speechless, so my cousin proceeds to call him out, and tell him he lying and stuff. And he actually admits to it, and says he just wants to take me shopping.

redflag redflag redflag....

Back