PIBBS 514 Deal 2008-09!!! who wants in?

Which Pibbs do you want?...posting this to get a count.

• Pibbs 514

Votes: 107 79.9%
  • Pibbs 512

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 6 4.5%

• Total voters

longhairlover

Hey ladies,

I was wondering if any of you ladies want to get a pibbs 514. I have the contact person from the member who set up the original deal last year.

I am finally ready to get a pibbs but I thought it would be cool if a bunch of us could get the deal to. Since they have gone up in price I think it's better to try to get a decent deal.

If ya'll are interested please post and if I get at least 20 interested parties I will contact the owner of imperial sales **actually the original deal was with buyrite so i've contacted them too, just waiting to see if they are willing to do give the same deal as before or better, they originally have the dryer for 319 so hopefully they will drop down to 230.

Ok so a lot of you are interested and I've already contacted several places i'm just waiting for a response from the original vendor that the ladies got the pibbs from before.

let me know.

-Tati

Last edited:
Sorry, What is PIBBS? Newbie

It's a professional hair dryer. Here's a pic of my Pibbs 514.

100_0003-vi.jpg

Pls..Pls...Pls...I was waiting for this........ I SSSSOOO WANT ONE!!!!!...was gonna settle for a PRO TOOLS ED2200 ( its cheaper) but if i can get a good deal on a PIBBS im definately in!

I have contacted several resellers of this product to see who will offer the best deal. I hope since the economy is bad and I know these dryers can't really be selling much we will get a good deal on them.

Will keep you posted.

Hopefully we can have our dryers by Xmas! or New Years!

I hope they have a good discount...considering our economic conditions:look:

your right, that's why i'm contacting a handful of dealers to see who gives us the best prices. it's ridiculous how the prices have shot up on this dryer, some people are even selling them for 600! and that is ridiculous.

lets hope these dealers are desperate and give me a good quote so we can start ordering.

I just contacted several people today, even the original person that gave the deal to the other ladies. I'm just waiting for them to get back to me, once they do i'll post the prices from all of them and we can pick the best price for us.

I hope we get a good deal because I really want one.

Back