Phytospecific or Bust(going natural)

AmyInAtl

Who is 100% happy with their hairs performance, products, routines. All perms sucks, because, you have to kiss the perms butt, buy a boatload of products, still pamper, primp and everything else, for your hair to act right, hair has the biggest attitude, of of all the body parts. I have did everything for my hair. I have learned a-lot on the board about products-n-all. But i remember the days, when my routine was simple-Poo-CON-Hotoil-Oilsheen-Blowdry-PinkOil Moisturizer-flatiron, routinely and go, thats it, my hair was APL.........oh well, just wanted to vent, going to try the phyto-yet another sacrifice for her, if this doesn't work (bust:mad:), I'm going nappy and natural, hmph, I'm sooo :oh well:tired of her attitudes.

Well, if you decide you want to try a new condish, try Phytospecific Intense Nutrition Mask. It's plant-based and leaves your hair so soft.

Im happy with my hair's performance I leave it alone and it tells me when it needs something. I stopped doing all the extra back in July when I was getting too fustrated with it. Now im transitioning and i love it. What is your routine now? Going natural may not be that bad and may be less stressful in the end.

Back