Physical Attraction

I guess I was thinking of settling on looks because I didnt want to miss out on a nice person...but I just couldn't do it...

And we didn't have the same goal in mind...he was trying to lock me down after two weeks...and I want to casually date...

I tried this a couple of times because my friends would push the whole "but he's so nice" and "he's a keeper" thing. I regretted it because the attraction never developed for me, meanwhile they got attached very quickly so it was painful when I had to break it off. One of them took a while to let go (borderline stalkerish). After that I refuse to date any guys based soley on personality and being nice. There has to be some level of physical attraction.

This is the very reason I wanted to give him a chance...but I just started to feel bad bcuz he wanted to kiss me...and I just couldnt...

looks are the last thing on my list...it was just weird for me to imagine myself being intimate or anything with him...

I was going to keep talking to him until I realized...1) he was looking for a girlfriend...and he's nice but I dont want to waste his time...Im trying to enjoy being single...in the past Ive been addicted to relationships...
2) He kept telling me how beautiful he thought I was and all I could say was "thank you"...I just didnt want to make him feel undesirable

OMG! :shocked: This is what I'm going through right now!! :look: Uh-oh.... Oh please don't tell me that I'm going to have to break this guys' heart. :nono:

I don't know.... It's like he tells me all these wonderful things, and I wish I could reciprocate and tell him the same (especially on the physical aspect of things), but I just can't! I can't even call him "cute"!!! :wallbash: *sigh* Oh boy..... :ohwell: I'm hoping I will develop that attraction for him soon, otherwise...I think he will end up being hurt and feeling undesired. :(

I tried this a couple of times because my friends would push the whole "but he's so nice" and "he's a keeper" thing. I regretted it because the attraction never developed for me, meanwhile they got attached very quickly so it was painful when I had to break it off. One of them took a while to let go (borderline stalkerish). After that I refuse to date any guys based soley on personality and being nice. There has to be some level of physical attraction.

Oh wow... This is how I feel right now too. But I just don't know what to do! There are some who say: "give it time", and others who say: "don't waste your time...you'll be miserable". :ohwell:

Back