Perfumes that guys notice.

dinanicole

Hi ladies.
I thought this would be a fun thread.
What scents do you wear that always gets your boo's loving you extra hard.?

Me first:

Baby Phat's Goddess
and Midnight Mimosa from Vicki Secrets. ( i think it was disc b/c i havent seen it so i use my little stock very little )

How bout you?

Hi ladies.
I thought this would be a fun thread.
What scents do you wear that always gets your boo's loving you extra hard.?

Me first:

Baby Phat's Goddess
and Midnight Mimosa from Vicki Secrets. ( i think it was disc b/c i havent seen it so i use my little stock very little )

How bout you?
My SO LOVES when I put that on. :gorgeous:

Cashmere Mist by Donna Karen...I always get compliments on that scent from men. It's my signature, but not for the former reason.

Anything by Escada.

I've got many compliments from guys for my signature perfume christina aguileras perfume, the one with the hourglass kinda shaped bottle with black lace. I like it very much, it's a very seductive scent.

SJP NYC - My staple...This scent right here...man...I got a text message a couple of nights saying, "I still smell you on my sheets." :look: Mission Accomplished.

My cousins really like Paris Hilton CanCan.

The following always gets compliments for me:

BOUCHERON
Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker
Euphoria Perfume by Calvin Klein
Casmir by Chopard

Cashmere Mist by Donna Karen...I always get compliments on that scent from men. It's my signature, but not for the former reason.

Anything by Escada.
Because Cashmere is vanilla based. That is supposed to turn men on.

Sent from my HTC Evo using the awesome LHCF Android app!

Because Cashmere is vanilla based. That is supposed to turn men on.

Sent from my HTC Evo using the awesome LHCF Android app!

True. I buy the vanilla plug ins and BF is walking around the kitchen....looking perplexed....has she baked something and I didnt get any...lol...the way to a mans heart is thru his stomach...get some vanilla fields...:grin:

For me my signature scents....

Paris hilton heiress
paul sabastion casual

underwears coming off instantly

ed hardy's born wild
ralph by ralph lauren
and this lotion from a farmer's market called body right... i get it from hollywood farmers market- OMG! I have had a dont straight up sniff me on some long dramatic ish like, you smell soooooooo good - it was weird but, dammit, I smell good *what can i say lol

hermes eau des merveilles perfume, victoria secret so sexy hair conditioner, honey suckle rose hair conditioner, hairveda green tea butter on my skin, viktor rolf flower bomb

hermes eau des merveilles perfume, victoria secret so sexy hair conditioner, honey suckle rose hair conditioner, hairveda green tea butter on my skin, viktor rolf flower bomb

I know this is about perfume, but MAN...

...that Aubrey Organics Honey Suckle Rose! I've had someone practically 'bury their face in my hair' on more than one occasion wearing that stuff! :yep::lol:

...that Aubrey Organics Honey Suckle Rose! I've had someone practically 'bury their face in my hair' on more than one occasion wearing that stuff! :yep::lol:

thats what made me put it in there, my so loves that conditioner and the victoria secret.

Issey Miyake for women
Victoria's Secret Angels Heavenly

Anytime I layer these scents of Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Lotion, it's a wrap.

Usher UR
Sara Jessica Parker lovely and pure bloom
Sean John Unforgiven
nina ricci (in the red apple bottle)
Euphoria Calvin Klein
Juicy Couture
Sweet Pea (bath and body)

These have been in my weekly rotation because I get the most compliments on these.
I do want to purchase these next (and always looking for suggestions):

Daisy Marc Jacobs
Light Blue dolce

thats how it is when I use that CHI conditioner. Its the bees knees.

As far as scent, I like Versace Red Jeans. Its the only scent that I conststently buy. I like Escada, only the fruity ones tho

most of my male friends and practically everyone loves chanel mademoiselle and ralph lauren romance. my bf goes crazy over both of these.

Last edited:

This is one of my favorite conditioners. And yes it has a delightful fragrance. :yep:

Back