PAGING OUR FEARLESS LEADER - BEVVIE

Tracy

Dude - your hair is BANGING!!!!!!!!!!

I just took a look at your album and I was FLOORED. Your hair has grown more in a year than I EVER thought possible, AND it's shiny AND that's a beautiful style and it looks SO HEALTHY and AMAZING!

A round of applause for BEV - whose album is like something out of a Madame CJ Walker pamphlet.
notworthy.gif

Girl I am scared of YOU.

And what was that color you did? And how did you get those amazing lovely CURLS?????

I am officially FLOORED.

OK, I did not realize that Bev just added another pic today. Damn girl,...now that's Pantene commercial hair
notworthy.gif
And I love the color too
smile.gif

Simply stunning! The body, shine,
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
I just want to reach through the screen and touch it
tongue.gif

*adding beverly to my list of hair stalkees*
fan.gif

I have a question for you beverly. Your March 2002 picture says your'e natural with a blowout done. Are you still one?

Whoa! Your hair is justa movin' & shakin'
smile.gif
Yes, you're gonna have to give it up about those curls
smile.gif
How do you get them. Tell me, tell me
trampoline.gif

Body,shine,fullness, beauty and outrageously gorgeous. Your hair is what I'm striving to acquire.

can I get an AMEN for Bevs hair..esp since she went from a twa to a GORGEOUS MANE OF HAIR...AMEN!!!!!!!!!

Faith, who's the lady in your siggy. Both her and her hair is absolutely stunning. She doesn't even look like a real person, she's so beautiful
laugh.gif

BEV, YOUR HAIR IS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!!!
clap.gif

Okay, now spill it what are you doing with your hair, give us the 411 on your regime. Okay, now I am more resolved than ever to only rollerset my hair and never blowdry again!!!!
smile.gif

She's a hair model for the new Redken line called Smooth Down...looks very promising. Her hair is actually longer than that..the pic they have there cuts off some of the length. Now, that's my idea of a hair goal.
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
ladybug said:
can I get an AMEN for Bevs hair..esp since she went from a twa to a GORGEOUS MANE OF HAIR...AMEN!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

clap.gif
You grow girl!
clap.gif

Faith, is that woman's hair in your pic all hers? If so, I want her regime! How did she get it so smooth, lush, full? It looks like Barbie doll hair.

And where is the link to beverly's hair?

Chimma,
I don't know if it's all hers. She's advertising Redken's new Smooth Down line, which looks like it's aimed towards people with kinky, coarse, frizzy hair.
Bev's pic is in the Photo gallery...up top.

smile.gif

Back