PAGING OUR FEARLESS LEADER - BEVVIE

Hey - To be more specific, I never really got my hair cut in layers, that is just how my hair grew in when I did the big chop. I just trim my hair the way it grows in so I never really tried to even it out. My hair grows faster in the back and middle, and slower on the sides. Yes layers do take a while to grow out, I just never really tried to even out my hair. I take MSM & an EFA. Sometimes I take a b-complex. They use salerm-21 as a leave in - oh I forgot - I also use jojoba oil as a leave-in, but I use kemi oyl for the rest of the week.

Bev, i have been trying to get my friend to join this board for months. She has beautiful THICK hair. Unfortunately, she's very rough with it, blow drying, combing, etc. When I showed her the pics of your hair from the chop to the finale, she is now about to become a member.
smile.gif

Hey Anikalia! Hey there Soror!! Yours and our sorors hair in the pics with you is beautiful!! And yes, ofcourse Ms. Beverly..........Your hair is absolutely beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing your pictures and tips!!

Bev - your hair is extremely gorgeous - can't remember if I already replied. I can see how you have natural layers after growing out from your big Chop. How long did it take you to reach this length?

Thank you CH, Lindy and Bev for that sidenote. I'll think on it a little more, but believe me, I've thought heavily on it already. I need something different and feel that layers is what I'm looking for.

Thanks again!

Never mind.. got it, and am wishing I had some silk like that on my head, so my man could run his fingers through it!!

Back