Ovation Cell Therapy/Mega Tek Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonderful! Wow...you have a great start on your hair already. Your hair is nice and long. Look forward to hearing about all your new growth popping through....:grin:

Oh, I love the highlights, Vivez!!! You'll have fabulous growth - looking forward to it!

Thanks N&W!

Thanks ladies!! You guys are the reason why I jumped on the wagon and ordered it, simply beautiful progress :yep:

I'm actually at APL or maybe a teeny bit past, but I'd like to get to BSL /MBL before my wedding next August. I'm also transitioning so I'll be trimming (although I haven't trimmed since July 2007 and don't plan on doing so until I'm at BSL).

Kiya - thanks for the compliment on my highlights, would you believe that I actually did that with a box highlight set that had peroxide in it, ahh my pre-LHCF days :lol:

I finished a whole bottle of OCT and I just started MT so I can't compare just yet....but, here is a website for MT that ships fast. Use coupon code ezpet2008A to get $5 off.

Thanks, Ayoung. I buckled down and bought MT since it was more and cheaper. I may get OCT next month and mix the two.

Off to get SAA....

:)

I really, really need to stay out of this thread. You ladies are making it so hard for me to resist not trying OCT/MT. What is a girl to do?:whyme::whyme::whyme::help2: :pray:.

I really, really need to stay out of this thread. You ladies are making it so hard for me to resist not trying OCT/MT. What is a girl to do?:whyme::whyme::whyme::help2: :pray:.

Stop resisting!!! :assimilat

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Come on over to the Growing Side! The conditioner smells sweet and the hair is FINE!!!

LOL...I'm sure it's hard:lachen:

If you are looking to grow your hair even longer than it is (and girl, your hair is long), and to gain thickness (it's amazing for thickness) then I say go for it.:yep:

Awwww:sad: I haven't recieved my Mega Tek yet. I see the ladies who signed on after me have gotten theirs:ohwell:. Did you all order from Valley Vet or The Easy Pet Store? I ordered from Easy Pet because it costs $24 and some change. I might just go to one of these vets or product stores to see if I can find it. I probably won't order from Easy Pet anymore. I saw that Valley Vet has basically the whole Eqyss line. I've been taking my garlic supplements in preparation, though:rolleyes:.

I ordered from Easy Pet because it costs $24 and some change. .

I ordered from Easy Pet too (31 May), and have yet to receive the order. So yesterday, I registered a complaint (via PayPal) requesting a refund.

Valley Vet here I come...

Oh noooo....I just placed my order with Easy Pet :nono:

This is what I was trying to prevent. arghhh

Just canceled my order. When I spoke with rep, I asked her when would package have shipped anyway. She said maybe next Wed. Oh, hello no. That "Maybe" confirmed it for me.

Valleyvet for me too.

I'll catch Easypet when I'm running low.

Last edited:
I think EasyPet is slow!

I usually get mine from *thinks* Acarta, I think it is. I can't remember who I ordered from last time, but it's never taken me more than a week to get my stuff.

*goes to check account*

Noooo - I was ordering from Stagecoach West! Yeah - they've got good shipping times, and reasonable prices, if I recall correctly.

Dang!! I wonder what the deal is????:nono::nono:

Awwww:sad: I haven't recieved my Mega Tek yet. I see the ladies who signed on after me have gotten theirs:ohwell:. Did you all order from Valley Vet or The Easy Pet Store? I ordered from Easy Pet because it costs $24 and some change. I might just go to one of these vets or product stores to see if I can find it. I probably won't order from Easy Pet anymore. I saw that Valley Vet has basically the whole Eqyss line. I've been taking my garlic supplements in preparation, though:rolleyes:.

I ordered from Easy Pet too (31 May), and have yet to receive the order. So yesterday, I registered a complaint (via PayPal) requesting a refund.

Valley Vet here I come...

:hiya3: fast growing hair ladies!:hiya:
I'm :newbie: and joined LHCF just to post on this thread!!!:yep: I would like to join the challenge! I found LHCF while searching for reviews and more information about the Ovation products, started reading the old thread created by TT8 and got myself addicted and amazed to see your results, and of course, the sisterhood. :grouphug3:I'm amazed to see how you girls are really willing to :help2: others achieve their hair care goals, this is really hard to see nowadays. :urock:

:hide:I have been "watching":peek2: you guys for a while now:sekret:, and THANK you DSD for the new thread, at least I was able to read ALL the posts on this one. Out of the 2000+ posts from the first thread, I think I got to read about 1,500...:bookworm:jeeez!...anyways, I would like to join you ladies on this OCT/MT journey and share some tips and also my progress using OCT/MT:pulpdance:. Btw, I LOVE these products!!!! :clapping:And I gotta say that, as a pharmacist/chemist, I'm very picky with what I put on my hair and skin....:perplexed

So, some more info about me....my hair is a mess (3b/3c/4a):hair:...completely mixed from my black/Brazilian and Italian background. I love being a "mix", but my hair was always a "pain" to me. So hard to take care of! lol...so I decided to do the Japanese straightening:crazy: thing and all my curls WERE GONE!:wallbash: I kind of miss them:sad:, but in the other hand I like how easier it is to take care of my hair now:yep:. BUT, in the other hand, my hair is really damaged (I've bee lazy the last year and not taking care of it properly) and not retaining length bc I always have to trim to get rid of the split ends. Not only that, I had Iron deficiency the last months and I LOST tons of hair:cry:. The Iron levels are back to normal now:yahoo:, but I'm still shedding:pullhair: :crying3:( I don't know if it's because the OCT/MT, cuz my health is very good right now.......Well, I'm serious about my hair now and I want it strong, thick again, long and healthy!!! So, can I join you ladies on this journey?:hiya2:
Sorry for the LONG Post! I wrote too much...:blah::blah:
***already learning new phases from you ladies**** Wish you all HAPPY HAIR GROWING!!!!:gorgeous::fairy:
PS: :shocked:AMAZING PROGRESS :clap:for a lot of you ladies! But I have LD and Nice and Wavy stuck in my mind. What the heck ladies??? That's awesome growth! Congrats!:congrats:

Welcome Laka!!!! :clap:

You can tell you've got some growth in your progress pictures - even wet & with NG, your hair is a little longer!!

And can I say, your hair is just GORGEOUS, now?

I think EasyPet is slow!

I usually get mine from *thinks* Acarta, I think it is. I can't remember who I ordered from last time, but it's never taken me more than a week to get my stuff.

*goes to check account*

Noooo - I was ordering from Stagecoach West! Yeah - they've got good shipping times, and reasonable prices, if I recall correctly.

ITA JK, and they have all the Eqyss products I use too:yep:. Man they ship my stuff out fast.

Oh noooo....I just placed my order with Easy Pet :nono:

This is what I was trying to prevent. arghhh

Just canceled my order. When I spoke with rep, I asked her when would package have shipped anyway. She said maybe next Wed. Oh, hello no. That "Maybe" confirmed it for me.

Valleyvet for me too.

I'll catch Easypet when I'm running low.

Just Kiya and I order from StagecoachWest.com. They also have just about the entire Eqyss line, great shipping and fantastic response time.

Last edited:
has anyone ordered their mega tek from horseloverZ.com? if so, how are they about shipping? they gave me a tracking number yesterday or the day before but the usps website says they have not received a package to be shipped. why are they playing with me like this?
With my package, they said it was ready to ship on the 19th. I did't receive it till yesterday (the 26th). I personally think they hold on to the packages for a few days before they ship. Because I know it doesn't take that long to receive a package from Pennsylvania to Florida. Yes I know it was only a week, but at best I should have received it on the 21st or 23rd.

Can you OCT ladies who use it daily let me know how you're using it? I read through the old thread but forgot what page it was on and really don't want to sift through 2,000+ posts to find it.

Question: Braids and MT

Hi Ladies,

Been away for a while so excuse me if this has been answered already.

I stopped using MT for a while because I think it was drying out my hair. Anyway, I am ready for another go and have mixed it with some oils. I just wanted to ask if anyone had used MT with braids and if it caused too much build up.

Thanks

I got mine in 3 days from ezpet......hope urs come fast too!
I ordered my MT from ezpetstore a week ago and got it in 3 days!:yep: I only read about people complaining about their shipment after. I got scared :scary:and decided to order buy another OCT pack bereore I finished my 6oz OCT. But I in the end, I got the MT one day after the OCT:perplexed...now I use both:grin:

Welcome Laka!!!! :clap:

You can tell you've got some growth in your progress pictures - even wet & with NG, your hair is a little longer!!

And can I say, your hair is just GORGEOUS, now?

Thanks a lot JustKia:flowers:, I've reading this thing and you are always here, helping people out.:yep: Anyways, my hair is crazy now....lol, the ng is hard to control:hair:, I'm glad I'm getting my relaxer next week.:yay: I'm going to start taking garlic sups to try to stop the shedding. I need to add vasodilative effectt of garlic and the cystein to my regimen, only biotin, silica and keratin are not solving it:nono:

Can you OCT ladies who use it daily let me know how you're using it? I read through the old thread but forgot what page it was on and really don't want to sift through 2,000+ posts to find it.

I think most are applying it to the scalp, daily, and that's about it.

Question: Braids and MT

Hi Ladies,

Been away for a while so excuse me if this has been answered already.

I stopped using MT for a while because I think it was drying out my hair. Anyway, I am ready for another go and have mixed it with some oils. I just wanted to ask if anyone had used MT with braids and if it caused too much build up.

Thanks

I've used it while in two strand twists, and only had buildup when I was heavy-handed with it. A light touch (which is all that's really needed) and it seems to all soak into my scalp.

Welcome!! :hiya:

Beautiful hair!! :yep:

:hiya3: fast growing hair ladies!:hiya:
I'm :newbie: and joined LHCF just to post on this thread!!!:yep: I would like to join the challenge! I found LHCF while searching for reviews and more information about the Ovation products, started reading the old thread created by TT8 and got myself addicted and amazed to see your results, and of course, the sisterhood. :grouphug3:I'm amazed to see how you girls are really willing to :help2: others achieve their hair care goals, this is really hard to see nowadays. :urock:

Welcome Laka.:dance7:

I JUST finished ordering Mega Tek from Easy Pet I hope there isnt that long of a delay to recieve it. I've been looking but I still dont understand the regimen for application, do you apply for a certain amount of time and rinse? Or does it definately need to be diluted in oils ect, and does that need to be rinsed right away or will the daily co wash I started help that? Thanks.

Welcome Laka.:dance7:

I JUST finished ordering Mega Tek from Easy Pet I hope there isnt that long of a delay to recieve it. I've been looking but I still dont understand the regimen for application, do you apply for a certain amount of time and rinse? Or does it definately need to be diluted in oils ect, and does that need to be rinsed right away or will the daily co wash I started help that? Thanks.

Well. The directions that come with the product are NOT how most ladies are using it, if I remember properly.

Most ladies are simply rubbing it into their scalp, and leaving it until the next time they wash. They are NOT using it on their full length of hair (as I think the directions state) unless they are using the MT as an intense protein treatment, rather than a growth aid.

For example, I apply my MTmix on my scalp daily, and I'll wash/DC/cowash when I feel like it. I usually try to NOT use it right before I'm about to wash, as I like to give it as much time as possible to sit on my scalp. ;) I don't know if it makes a difference, but it makes me happy.

Personally, the reason that I came up with the mix that I did, was in an attempt to make the MT more like the OCT, by filling in the 'different' ingredients - esp. since I had them all in my cabinet, already! :lol: I think some other ladies add the oils to make it less drying, and/or because they are just mad mixtresses!

Yay my OCT is out for delivery, I can'twait, I'll be starting sunday because I have to remove my lace wig.

Last edited:
Well. The directions that come with the product are NOT how most ladies are using it, if I remember properly.

Most ladies are simply rubbing it into their scalp, and leaving it until the next time they wash. They are NOT using it on their full length of hair (as I think the directions state) unless they are using the MT as an intense protein treatment, rather than a growth aid.

For example, I apply my MTmix on my scalp daily, and I'll wash/DC/cowash when I feel like it. I usually try to NOT use it right before I'm about to wash, as I like to give it as much time as possible to sit on my scalp. ;) I don't know if it makes a difference, but it makes me happy.

Personally, the reason that I came up with the mix that I did, was in an attempt to make the MT more like the OCT, by filling in the 'different' ingredients - esp. since I had them all in my cabinet, already! :lol: I think some other ladies add the oils to make it less drying, and/or because they are just mad mixtresses![/quote]:lachen:

Thank you, directly to the scalp will be the route i take =)

ITA with you N&W. This is actually a relief that bad feelings are now being diffused and forgiveness reigns again:yep:. Yeah! I feel much better about this.

Originally Posted by Nice & Wavy
I accept your apology and I forgive you. Please forgive me as well for my part in this in anyway. I want you to know that we all are a family here on LHCF (at least that's how I always feel)...and just like our own family, there will be times when things get out of hand. You did right by apologizing to everyone

I have met some wonderful people on this forum. There aren't people that I work with or know personally that can compete with some of the ladies here...it's just that special. We are all striving for the same thing...to grow some hair and to get that hair to the best it can be (health) and to encourage and build each other up. Yes, we will make mistakes and down right make some people ticked off, but I hope that we can all agree to disagree and move on. Drama is not good for the soul...it really isn't, and we all must remember that everytime we log onto this forum, which is daily for most of us...

I wish you the best as well. My prayer was that we all learn from this and that in the future, we all would have more sensitivity to others when we want to voice our opinion about anything...no matter how much we may feel that we are right about it.

Blessings!

----

This is beautiful1 Absolutely beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back