Ovation Cell Therapy/Mega Tek Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
is the caramel treatment sticky b/c it sounds sticky and maybe messy

No, it's not sticky - it's actually pretty watery. I haven't figured out how to prevent it from dripping, which is most annoying - but it leaves my hair feeling SOOO good, I put up with it. :lol:

I've found that mixing it with some conditioner makes it slightly less messy to apply - maybe I should try putting it in an applicator bottle next time!!! *lightbulb* That would make it sooo much neater. :lol:

No, it's not sticky - it's actually pretty watery. I haven't figured out how to prevent it from dripping, which is most annoying - but it leaves my hair feeling SOOO good, I put up with it. :lol:

I've found that mixing it with some conditioner makes it slightly less messy to apply - maybe I should try putting it in an applicator bottle next time!!! *lightbulb* That would make it sooo much neater. :lol:

could you wear a shower cap and then tie some of those cotton strips around your hairline to keep it from dripping?

i think they must have had to pull it out of the crack of their behinds, then walk it over to egypt and then send it to me. i mean i only ordered on the 24th of june and its only the 5th of july. i call them but they don't seem to be in a hurry to send me my stuff, i guess its b/c they already have my money.

when I traced mine it said "delivered" so for 3 days I watched my front door and nothing, then i thought the chick across from me had ganked me for my product, it wasn't until I checked te actual mailbox that it was in there (stupid postman).

Hey, I just receieved my oct on july 5th and i started to use it lastnight. Plz count me in this challenge, i am currently in cornrows once i take them out i will be taking pics, does anyone know if i can use these products with braids:perplexed

Hey, I just receieved my oct on july 5th and i started to use it lastnight. Plz count me in this challenge, i am currently in cornrows once i take them out i will be taking pics, does anyone know if i can use these products with braids:perplexed

i think some ladies have said that they used mt with cornrows and the only downside was the fact the their hair grew so fast that the cornrows got a bit messy after a while

I posted this questoin on the regular forum with no responses.

Can anyone tell me how to post pics? I tried eveything, perhaps there is someting wrong with my computer. I even created a fotki on line, however not able to add this. :wallbash:.

I really want to add a couple of pics, I'm serious about the challenge and want to add my start pics.

can anyone help or offer some suggestions?:ohwell:

so if you click on post reply, it will take you to a reply box where you can write messages. under the message box is a box that says additional options. Under additional options it says attachments and there is a tab you can click that says manage attachments. click on that tab. In the manage attachments pop-up box it says browse. click on browse to browse for the picture you want to post.

eta under the browse and upload tabs in the manage attachments pop up box, there is an attachment key. make sure that the file that you are trying to upload is not larger than the max file size. what i do to make sure my pics aren't too big is to put them in a word document and then minimize/crop them until they are small. then once i am sure they are small, i will right click on the picture and click on save pic as. It looks like saving it as a jpeg file will be your best bet b/c that looks to have the largest file allowance at 97.7 KB

eta2: if you have figured out how to put pictures in your fotki, then you can post the link here and people will be happy to stalk...i mean view your pics in your fotki :)

eta3: now how do you add smilies to your posts? the only smiley i know how to do is :) but i want to be cool like everyone else and do some more smilies

Last edited:
so if you click on post reply, it will take you to a reply box where you can write messages. under the message box is a box that says additional options. Under additional options it says attachments and there is a tab you can click that says manage attachments. click on that tab. In the manage attachments pop-up box it says browse. click on browse to browse for the picture you want to post.

eta under the browse and upload tabs in the manage attachments pop up box, there is an attachment key. make sure that the file that you are trying to upload is not larger than the max file size. what i do to make sure my pics aren't too big is to put them in a word document and then minimize/crop them until they are small. then once i am sure they are small, i will right click on the picture and click on save pic as. It looks like saving it as a jpeg file will be your best bet b/c that looks to have the largest file allowance at 97.7 KB

eta2: if you have figured out how to put pictures in your fotki, then you can post the link here and people will be happy to stalk...i mean view your pics in your fotki :)

eta3: now how do you add smilies to your posts? the only smiley i know how to do is :) but i want to be cool like everyone else and do some more smilies

Thanks a million, I was doing every thing you said, so my pictures must be to big. I think it says mine is 2.2 jgp-not sure! However, I will try your suggestion.

could you wear a shower cap and then tie some of those cotton strips around your hairline to keep it from dripping?

I usually wear a shower cap, and walk around with a towel draped over my shoulders :lol: It works! :yep:

I posted this questoin on the regular forum with no responses.

Can anyone tell me how to post pics? I tried eveything, perhaps there is someting wrong with my computer. I even created a fotki on line, however not able to add this. :wallbash:.

I really want to add a couple of pics, I'm serious about the challenge and want to add my start pics.

can anyone help or offer some suggestions?:ohwell:

For some reason, I think that fotki doesn't always allow hotlinking (linking to photos on other sites through fotki), and you might have to do attachments.
For attachments, when you are replying, there is a 'paperclip' on the row next to the font and text editing buttons. You can either browse for the photo on your computer, and attach it that way, or you can grab the url from fotki, and attach it that way.
I think it might automatically resize the photos for you.... I think.

I usually wear a shower cap, and walk around with a towel draped over my shoulders :lol: It works! :yep:

For some reason, I think that fotki doesn't always allow hotlinking (linking to photos on other sites through fotki), and you might have to do attachments.
For attachments, when you are replying, there is a 'paperclip' on the row next to the font and text editing buttons. You can either browse for the photo on your computer, and attach it that way, or you can grab the url from fotki, and attach it that way.
I think it might automatically resize the photos for you.... I think.

Tried this, didn't work, tried to upload from my picture, tried to upload from fotki website, not working, I tried to resize the picture in word, by croping, not working :wallbash:

gees. it's soo difficult, I normally dont have issues with this type of stuff!

so how do you do smilies? so sorry for temporarily jacking this thread. i would post about how well MT is working for me....but i still don't have mine yet

[/B]

Tried this, didn't work, tried to upload from my picture, tried to upload from fotki website, not working, I tried to resize the picture in word, by croping, not working :wallbash:

gees. it's soo difficult, I normally dont have issues with this type of stuff!

and after you resized the pictured you clicked save pic as jpg instead of trying to save the entire word document?

so how do you do smilies? so sorry for temporarily jacking this thread. i would post about how well MT is working for me....but i still don't have mine yet

When you are in the reply box, there should be a short list of smilies to the right. If you click on 'more' a whole list will pop up - a really long one, and it has all of the 'codes' for the smilies, as well.

*frown*

Hrrm, sweetgal - I don't know. Are you getting an error message?

I woke up with a sore scalp this morning, especially in the nape area. I guess it's working.:look:

how do you define sore? is it sore like if you combed your hair to hard, you braided your hair too tight, you have a chemical burn, or you have suffered some blunt force trauma to your scalp? people keep saying their scalp is sore, but i don't understand how they continue to use the stuff if it causes soreness. is it just a light soreness?

When you go into the reply box, you can just click on the smilies. Ifyou want to use the ones not featured in the main box, click on the word "more". It will open a new window and you can access the smilies there.

Okay, I think i resized this and it's going to work, I dont think I will ever update this avatar, because this was a mission and a half

Attachments

• Copy of hair-wedding 176.jpg
    Copy of hair-wedding 176.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 27
how do you define sore? is it sore like if you combed your hair to hard, you braided your hair too tight, you have a chemical burn, or you have suffered some blunt force trauma to your scalp? people keep saying their scalp is sore, but i don't understand how they continue to use the stuff if it causes soreness. is it just a light soreness?

:lachen:

For me, it's like I combed my hair too hard. :lachen:

When you are in the reply box, there should be a short list of smilies to the right. If you click on 'more' a whole list will pop up - a really long one, and it has all of the 'codes' for the smilies, as well.

*frown*

Hrrm, sweetgal - I don't know. Are you getting an error message?

Ok I didn't find the list you were talking about, but I did see in the very bottom on the screen a link that says smilies :sweet:

I'm definitely experiencing growth with MT. I've been using it for about 2 and a half weeks now and my hair has taken off. I'm in kinky twists and you can no longer see my scalp in the back and middle parts of my head. I have pictures in my fotki..no password needed. Unfortunately, I didn't really take a good starting pic of the twists.

ETA: I haven't had any soreness at all.

Last edited:

I wouldn't say it's an unbearable feeling. It's like a slight ache feeling. Nothing to get alarmed about. I think there are a few ladies that don't experience this but still get good growth from it.

I wouldn't say it's an unbearable feeling. It's like a slight ache feeling. Nothing to get alarmed about. I think there are a few ladies that don't experience this but still get good growth from it.

I'm one of those who has yet to get the sore feeling. I stopped getting the soulglo feeling as intensely too..

Hey Ladies,

Lovely to see everyone having such good growth with OCT and MT. Anywho...

I received both on July 2nd and started using immediately. However, I had had quite a bit of growth from my Gro Aut products already and thought that I could just start the OCT/MT without relaxing my hair.

Well I was WRONG!

THE NEW GROWTH IS DRIVING ME CRAZY AND WAY TOO THICK!!!:wallbash::grin::lick:

(I'm back now)

My question is:

1. Though I applied OCT/MT to my scalp yesterday morning, can I still relax my hair today

2. If the answer to the above is yes, after rinsing out relaxer and doing the neutralizer shampoo, can I apply the OCT/MT to the length of my hair let sit for 5 minutes or an hour and rinse off and DC and style as usual?

I have had the Ovation cell therapy for about a month now, however I was not using it consistently.

I think I got growth, but I had to cut alot of it off, not due to ovation, however due to bad ends, I was trying to hold on for a while to.

I'm in cornrows now, and will be using the product every day for a month. I believe in this product.

Also i never really suffer from a sore scalp, but with this product there were some areas that were really sore, but that's not going to stop me. I really want to be armpit, which is another 3-4 inches for me!

Attachments

• Copy of hair-wedding 176.jpg
    Copy of hair-wedding 176.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 11
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back