Ovation Cell Therapy/Mega Tek Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ladies newbie here, I started my MT 2days ago.Everythings fine so far,I hope I have the growth you ladies are receiving, I have neck length hair and also thin,If the MT dont do nothing else I hope it thicken it up for me.

Your hair will get thick with MT. Stay consistent and you will see the change:yep: Also, read the original thread (on the first page of this thread, you will find the link) ...it will be very, very helpful for you.

Wow! This stuff is the TRUTH!! Look at my newgrowth!! I am one month 5 days post relaxer. I never get this much growth. I've been on MT since June 18th so that's two weeks, two days. Look!!

Could it BE? I never get this fast of growth. I'm barely one month post relaxer, and usually by 6 weeks in that's when I start to feel the little waves at the roots. Two months in, then I really need a relaxer! I wondered why my hair was looking shorter and shorter and yet no breakage. The shrinkage is really coming! WOO HOO!! I think this, plus the frequent washing has really boosted my growth!!
~*Janelle~*

Attachments

• HAIRSHOT1.jpg
    HAIRSHOT1.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 58
  • hairshot2.jpg
    hairshot2.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 38
  • hairshot3.jpg
    hairshot3.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 46
  • hairshot4.jpg
    hairshot4.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
You grow girl ,thats amazing. I love to see the proof in the pics. congrats!!!
Thank you! I knew I kept sticking my fingers in there and it's like "Welcome to the jungle" ALREADY...but to actually SEE proof is like WOAH! :grin: I'm so happy! I have exactly another month to this day to go! At this rate...I shudder!
~*Janelle~*

Whats ur regime girl Im still new to this?
I'm not as good to my hair as I should be. :( I'm part of the Deep condition for growth challenge, (http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=227159) so I make it a point to deep condition twice a week.

Since I started MT ( 1 oz olive oil/1 oz castor oil, 2 oz mega Tek) I use it on my scalp every night, and every 3 days, I wash with diluted garlic poo and deep condition with Alter Ego garlic. Then I put on the Mega Tek to my scalp and smooth my hair back and do a twisted pin up. I only let it down to apply the Mega Tek nightly and right back up it goes. I also moisturize nightly with Mane and Tail Castor or Olive oil creme and put a bit of olive oil to "seal" it in, twist it up, and tie it down with a scarf.

I've been horrible with my biotin and garlic pills. A week ago, a garlic pill got stuck in my throat and 3 days after I felt that stuck in your throat feeling. By then it was gone, but it seemed to have scratched going down. It's all better now, but that's what I get for not taking it with enough water. :( I'm afraid to take them now, they're HUGE! Some days, I go under the water and just wash my hair with water alone when it's not a DC/wash day. When my hair feels dry, I "baggy with a small plastic bag. I just add my hair cream, oil oil to seal and put the baggy on. My hair is so moist the next day!

Hope that helps. A great helper to me has been Aggie. :)
~*Janelle~*

I'm not as good to my hair as I should be. :( I'm part of the Deep condition for growth challenge, (http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=227159) so I make it a point to deep condition twice a week.

Since I started MT ( 1 oz olive oil/1 oz castor oil, 2 oz mega Tek) I use it on my scalp every night, and every 3 days, I wash with diluted garlic poo and deep condition with Alter Ego garlic. Then I put on the Mega Tek to my scalp and smooth my hair back and do a twisted pin up. I only let it down to apply the Mega Tek nightly and right back up it goes. I also moisturize nightly with Mane and Tail Castor or Olive oil creme and put a bit of olive oil to "seal" it in, twist it up, and tie it down with a scarf.

I've been horrible with my biotin and garlic pills. A week ago, a garlic pill got stuck in my throat and 3 days after I felt that stuck in your throat feeling. By then it was gone, but it seemed to have scratched going down. It's all better now, but that's what I get for not taking it with enough water. :( I'm afraid to take them now, they're HUGE! Some days, I go under the water and just wash my hair with water alone when it's not a DC/wash day. When my hair feels dry, I "baggy with a small plastic bag. I just add my hair cream, oil oil to seal and put the baggy on. My hair is so moist the next day!

Hope that helps. A great helper to me has been Aggie. :)
~*Janelle~*

Thanks alot girl, BTW ur hair is beautiful

Thanks alot girl, BTW ur hair is beautiful
You're welcome! *blush* And thank you! It's no where close to where I want to be, but I'm learning so much from the knowledge here! Oh! WELCOME to the boards by the way! I invite you to get a fotki to document your progress. I started a year and a few months ago and if I didn't get one, I would SWEAR I had no progress! It's good to look back on, see where you came from, what worked, what didn't. Enjoy your stay here!
~*Janelle~*

You're welcome! *blush* And thank you! It's no where close to where I want to be, but I'm learning so much from the knowledge here! Oh! WELCOME to the boards by the way! I invite you to get a fotki to document your progress. I started a year and a few months ago and if I didn't get one, I would SWEAR I had no progress! It's good to look back on, see where you came from, what worked, what didn't. Enjoy your stay here!
~*Janelle~*

Thanks for the welcome!! Im in the process of getting a dig.cam.or I may just have to use my cam. phone. I know what you mean , its definitly in the works. I love this site Im just mad I havent subcribed sooner:wallbash:. my hair proberly would have been where u r now:grin:. (call me corny, but i just love these smilies,)

I am so happy this is working for you, just like I told Tsmith, sometimes I think its better when you wait untill you are into the stretch, cause the ng quickly gets outta control.

I received a relaxer touch-up last week and I contemplated if I should start my MT 3 weeks post relaxer...after reading the bolded I think that would be best for me!

Last edited:
So. . . my sis wants to use my MT:perplexed i tried to discourage her, told her it caused shedding. she wants to use it while she's in braids like me.

I DONT WANT HER USING MY MT!!

idk why she just won't use my BT

:lachen::lachen::lachen:Buy her her own (or hide your) bottle!

im gonna be very wrong for saying this, but i dont want her hair to get longer than mine. ever since i started my hair journey we've been in competition to see who's hair would be the longest. Her hair grows faster than mine with no help and she's always on average had longer hair than me. she just got a cut from almost full APL to the bottom of her neck!!:grin: so i dont want her to catch up so quickly:lachen:

Hey, AGGIE!!!

What's the pink lettered Premier bottle in your siggy? I recognize everything else - I assume the big bottle is the Premier shampoo?

im gonna be very wrong for saying this, but i dont want her hair to get longer than mine. ever since i started my hair journey we've been in competition to see who's hair would be the longest. Her hair grows faster than mine with no help and she's always on average had longer hair than me. she just got a cut from almost full APL to the bottom of her neck!!:grin: so i dont want her to catch up so quickly:lachen:

wow :perplexed don't be mean :p

Hey, AGGIE!!!

What's the pink lettered Premier bottle in your siggy? I recognize everything else - I assume the big bottle is the Premier shampoo?

Girl JK that's the actual pet poo that I gave away to a friend of mine who has a dog. It's so funny I was comfortable with putting the premier horse poo on my hair but not this "pet" poo :lachen:. I don' know why I had such a hang up with it:grin:. Any way, I no longer have that one. I bought the premier poo soon after realizing that I bought the wrong one.

Girl JK that's the actual pet poo that I gave away to a friend of mine who has a dog. It's so funny I was comfortable with putting the premier horse poo on my hair but not this "pet" poo :lachen:. I don' know why I had such a hang up with it:grin:. Any way, I no longer have that one. I bought the premier poo soon after realizing that I bought the wrong one.

*crackin up!!*

Ahhh, okay, gotcha, gotcha.

We all gotta draw the line somewhere.

:lachen:

I love the Premier Shampoo!! And I love my hair today...Tomorrow my co-workers will discover I actually have HAIR! It has not been seen since last year except in my Signature ponytail.

WOW is right:blush:...your growth is amazing. Good for you, girl. Keep up the great work.

HHG

Wow! This stuff is the TRUTH!! Look at my newgrowth!! I am one month 5 days post relaxer. I never get this much growth. I've been on MT since June 18th so that's two weeks, two days. Look!!

Could it BE? I never get this fast of growth. I'm barely one month post relaxer, and usually by 6 weeks in that's when I start to feel the little waves at the roots. Two months in, then I really need a relaxer! I wondered why my hair was looking shorter and shorter and yet no breakage. The shrinkage is really coming! WOO HOO!! I think this, plus the frequent washing has really boosted my growth!!
~*Janelle~*

I have updates!:grin:

I started OCT at the beginning of May and this is was taken toward the end of June. I got about 1.5 inches maybe more (I didnt measure). My back was arched funny in the first pic so its hard to see the difference but I'm happy. Just wanted to share.

ETA: I trimmed about .5 inch too! So I guess I got more length then this....

STP81958-vi.jpg
STP82311-vi.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome progress prettyfaceANB!

I already posted these in the PICS thread but here they are again...
marjunecopy-vi.jpg

Here's my growth from this time last year...

maraug07copy-vi.jpg

Thank You! It did get a bit thicker but the henna may have something to do with that. Gotta love that HIN treatment! I hope to reach BSL early by my Birthday, November, with OCT. To be continued.

Good Work! PrettyfaceANB I am getting so excited looking at all these results!

Awesome progress, PrettyfaceANB - that's really nice! It looks like it's gotten thicker, too.... ??

Awesome progress prettyfaceANB!

I already posted these in the PICS thread but here they are again...
marjunecopy-vi.jpg

Here's my growth from this time last year...

maraug07copy-vi.jpg

Thank You! It did get a bit thicker but the henna may have something to do with that. Gotta love that HIN treatment! I hope to reach BSL early by my Birthday, November, with OCT. To be continued.

I thought it looked darker too, but I thought that was just the lighting.

Oooohweee!! You ladies and your gorgeous blueblack hair is SO tempting. Tempting. TEMPTING.

I have updates!:grin:

I started OCT at the beginning of May and this is was taken toward the end of June. I got about 1.5 inches maybe more (I didnt measure). My back was arched funny in the first pic so its hard to see the difference but I'm happy. Just wanted to share.

ETA: I trimmed about .5 inch too! So I guess I got more length then this....

STP81958-vi.jpg
STP82311-vi.jpg

looking good :) it definitely got thicker :yep:

*MT lurker coming out of hiding for 20 secs* Great progress, im trying to get to BSL by my bday too .. which is two days before yours. Hope you make it !!!

shout out to JustKiya ... thanks again SWEETIEEEE !!!!

*back in lurkmode*

I need to find a place to get a good laugh...I hope ya'll don't mind that I do it here....:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Ok...I feel better, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back